Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel [Steam] Bot + Trainer

Post by Evo »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:03 am
Evo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:27 pm
Why are you even checking the browser for opened tabs in the first place?
asd
Maybe I'll fix that at some point but it's not a high priority.
aka you won't bother fixing it until it becomes a problem or enough people bitch about it. So why even bother saying it at this point in time?
it's a bug which comes from trying to avoid people from bypassing the checks easily and therefore obviously I don't disclose the details.
I honestly doubt it's a bug as you're most likely just covering you're own ass. So stop being a whiny little bitch about it and actually stop doing it? Or hell.. here's an idea.. notify people that your computer might crash if you have certain things open.
No need to keep whining and saying "this is super scummy" when it's just reasonable security lol.

It's hardly reasonable security when you make people's computer's crash whenever they have a certain program or browser tab open. If you think what's being said about your program is considered whining than get the fuck out of here.

I guess some people would argue using a cheat is "super scummy" too. Hypocrite?
Nothing hypocritical about it, but there's a massive difference between an actual cheat program doing what it's intended to do and one that fucking crashes your computer if you have certain things open. Hell you don't see CH or WM crashing your entire computer just because you have fucking Chrome open.

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel [Steam] Bot + Trainer

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

@Evo: Oops, it's been a while and I didn't check the thread. I fixed it now for the forum tabs.