Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel [Steam] Bot + Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel [Steam] Bot + Trainer

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

I made a trainer and bot for the Steam version of [Link].

Download it [Link].

Important: Make sure to close Fearless browser tabs/Cheat Engine when running this trainer/bot or you risk getting a blue screen of death (BSOD). The former issue/requirement might be fixed in the future.

Some of the features include:
* Instant Win
* Speed Hack (unlike the one in Cheat Engine, this one is working)
* A smart Bot for farming Solo duels for XP
* Duel Skipper
* Disconnect Duel
... more
Spoiler
Note: This project will keep being updated so don't ask if this is outdated, it won't be. ;)

For more detailed information, check out the project's overview page [Link].

Have fun :D
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel [Steam] Bot + Trainer

Post by Evo »

Fair warning to anyone using it. Your computer might blue screen.

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

I fully understand that you want to protect your code, both encryption and obfuscation are ok. But having a check if cheat engine is open or whoever knows what else and then force a blue screen isn't. I did actually lost progress with my table

Even though I know you have built a positive reputation in the cheating /modding community (aka wii mods) that doesn't make it good. I hope you understand my point of view!

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

bhfff wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:42 am
I fully understand that you want to protect your code, both encryption and obfuscation are ok. But having a check if cheat engine is open or whoever knows what else and then force a blue screen isn't. I did actually lost progress with my table
That's pretty fucking scummy if that's actually true

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

bhfff wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:42 am

Even though I know you have built a positive reputation in the cheating /modding community (aka wii mods) that doesn't make it good. I hope you understand my point of view!
I see where you're coming from but my trainer/bot isn't supposed to be used alongside things like Cheat Engine for security reasons. Keep in mind to close everything regarding Cheat Engine (this can include browser tabs) when you run the trainer/bot. This wasn't well thought out for the Fearlessrevolution forums I admit :mellow: but I'll try to improve it in upcoming versions so this will be more reasonable.

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

got bsod using this, any idea why?

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

dinoid9985 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:15 am
Only the OP knows why and given that his last activity was on the 2nd. I doubt he's coming back.

DarkneSsDz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkneSsDz »

what we need is pvp wins
what you offer is solo wins lol
good luck tho your project is nice

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

Evo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:36 pm
Only the OP knows why and given that his last activity was on the 2nd. I doubt he's coming back.
Yes, I'm coming back occasionally ;)
dinoid9985 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:15 am
Close everything related to Cheat Engine, this includes browser tabs such as this one while running the tool. Sorry, this isn't an ideal situation but now you know I guess.
DarkneSsDz wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:12 pm
what we need is pvp wins
what you offer is solo wins lol
good luck tho your project is nice
Thanks, my [Link] helps with winning. I'm working on supporting more decks in the future. The next one might be is [Link]. :lol:
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:20 pm
Close everything related to Cheat Engine, this includes browser tabs such as this one while running the tool. Sorry, this isn't an ideal situation but now you know I guess.
Why are you even checking the browser for opened tabs in the first place?

jpploko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jpploko »

Evo wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:27 pm
BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
apparently the friend who made this project doesn't like other cheaters hahaha
he does this so that it is not possible in any way to circumvent the paid premium of the cheat

ugly thing for the community, if you don't want to be scammed, make a good encryption, don't make someone else's PC give BS

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

jpploko wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:29 pm
Evo wrote:
BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
apparently the friend who made this project doesn't like other cheaters hahaha
he does this so that it is not possible in any way to circumvent the paid premium of the cheat

ugly thing for the community, if you don't want to be scammed, make a good encryption, don't make someone else's PC give BS
Man that's pretty hilarious. I'm not even surprised he doesn't even disclose this type of information

fattius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fattius »

well no offense or disreguard for your friend but hes an idiot anyone whos going to go through the trouble to get by the paywall can do many many many other things to get it such as hiding CE and changing the address, ngl that is pretty scumbaggy bot to include the BSOD warning with CE people can loose alot, and i mean alot more then CE tables

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 974653098 »

thanks

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

Evo wrote:
I don't check browser tabs specifically, it's a bug which comes from trying to avoid people from bypassing the checks easily and therefore obviously I don't disclose the details. Maybe I'll fix that at some point but it's not a high priority. However, as I said, just close the tab(s) and you're good to go. No need to keep whining and saying "this is super scummy" when it's just reasonable security lol. I guess some people would argue using a cheat is "super scummy" too. Hypocrite? Overall, just enjoy the trainer/bot which has a lot of great features and move on or don't use it, I don't really care. No bans occurred yet either and there is no malware included whatsoever.

The warning is now added to the top post.

That's all I guess. ;)
jpploko wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:29 pm
lol Mr. Expert, I should hire you because you surely know things better than me. Well, no, it doesn't work like that actually. ;)
fattius wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:12 am
ngl that is pretty scumbaggy bot to include the BSOD warning with CE people can loose alot, and i mean alot more then CE tables
Your PC can always crash for any reason so make sure to keep saving your work at all times and you'll be fine. It's common sense/practice. :mellow: