Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Epic +31 Trainer

Post by Romire »

Appreacte the additions you have added as well Drummer! A+ trainer maker

drakkanis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by drakkanis »

Is there any chance to make all mini-games winnable? Like the fucking shit with Tifa and Angelo, when they do push-ups ?

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

drakkanis wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:41 am
Is there any chance to make all mini-games winnable? Like the fucking shit with Tifa and Angelo, when they do push-ups ?
I ended up just scanning for the opponent's count and then froze it at zero. Did one squat/pull-up and won.

Unfortunately, you have to search for a new address every match. I didn't bother looking for pointers because I was done all of the matches before I would have found anything.

sprayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sprayer »

Hi is it possible to make camera move more freely in photo mode? And disable transparency on models when it appears as camera close to models etc. tnx

umipumi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by umipumi »

Does this include being able to adjust how much damage our party does to the enemies?
I'd like to make the game harder, but the enemies die way too fast

Piratedog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piratedog »

I am trying to figure out how to scan for (SP) when I do my 2nd scan nothing pops up. Maybe a setting I'm not using is causing this.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

umipumi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:10 pm
Does this include being able to adjust how much damage our party does to the enemies?
I'd like to make the game harder, but the enemies die way too fast
Yes, under Damage Modifier options, there are Enemy Damage Multiplier and Enemy Healing Damage Multiplier. To make you and your allies do less damage to the enemy, set it to something below 1 (0.5 is half damage, 0.25 is 1/4 damage, etc). For Healing, if you want to increase the effect of healing on enemies, set it to something above 1.

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

Hey Drummer, is there a way you can add in weapon levelup quicker or whatever it is to get weapon skills max? or am i just thinking out my butt here with it?

I think its Max SP, i mean the guys on Save Wizard PS4 managed to get it, (while a seperate thing) and i can understand if you dont have that powers to find the string needed to do it.

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

Cant seem to get the trainer to work as well today O.O

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I can try looking for it. I don't have a whole lot of time to play right now due to work, so updates may be slow.

umipumi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by umipumi »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:08 pm
Yes, under Damage Modifier options, there are Enemy Damage Multiplier and Enemy Healing Damage Multiplier. To make you and your allies do less damage to the enemy, set it to something below 1 (0.5 is half damage, 0.25 is 1/4 damage, etc). For Healing, if you want to increase the effect of healing on enemies, set it to something above 1.
The problem is, setting enemy or player multiplier below 1.0 makes both the party and enemies unkillable.
They never go below 1hp, no matter the setting

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

umipumi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:46 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:08 pm
The problem is, setting enemy or player multiplier below 1.0 makes both the party and enemies unkillable.
They never go below 1hp, no matter the setting
You must have set it to a really low number. I put in some code to make the minimum damage be 1 if it turns out to be 0. I tested it with a 0.10 Enemy Damage Modifier and was able to kill the first enemies after new game. Try now.

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:40 pm
I can try looking for it. I don't have a whole lot of time to play right now due to work, so updates may be slow.
Thats cool dude, I appreacte all your efforts!

umipumi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by umipumi »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:58 pm

You must have set it to a really low number. I put in some code to make the minimum damage be 1 if it turns out to be 0. I tested it with a 0.10 Enemy Damage Modifier and was able to kill the first enemies after new game. Try now.
It works now for some reason, don't know what I did wrong earlier.
I'm assuming the standard values from the game are 1? So everything below and above 1 are modified values of the trainer right?

Thank you for your hard work

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

umipumi wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:57 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:58 pm

It works now for some reason, don't know what I did wrong earlier.
I'm assuming the standard values from the game are 1? So everything below and above 1 are modified values of the trainer right?

Thank you for your hard work
I changed the code to make it work for you is the reason it works now. And yes, a multiplier of 1 is just normal damage.