Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade [Epic,Steam] +45 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
zikendendou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Epic +41 Trainer

Post by zikendendou »

What the hell? What is this Fearless Revolution? I can't find anything regarding this, but it links to another forum that isn't even part of this forum???

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Epic +42 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Found a save from nexus that let me unlock Hard mode early.

I came up with the following in this update:

[*]Able To Use Items In HARD Mode

This just allows the use of Items when in HARD mode.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Epic +41 Trainer

Post by Rhark »

zikendendou wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:38 am
What the hell? What is this Fearless Revolution? I can't find anything regarding this, but it links to another forum that isn't even part of this forum???
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13270

This should help

agonistant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agonistant »

Would it be possible to use the exp multi to lower the amount of exp received? Hard mode triples exp gain and just wanted to slow it down to normal. Awesome with the items on hard mode.. fantastic

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

agonistant wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:26 am
Would it be possible to use the exp multi to lower the amount of exp received? Hard mode triples exp gain and just wanted to slow it down to normal. Awesome with the items on hard mode.. fantastic
Use the Char EXP Multiplier and set it to 0.33333 in hard mode to get normal exp.

agonistant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agonistant »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:09 pm
agonistant wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:26 am
Use the Char EXP Multiplier and set it to 0.33333 in hard mode to get normal exp.
Awesome thanks. Also Enable items in Hard mode turns on "classic" or auto attack

Zem-G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zem-G »

Can you add ITEM ID for weapon abilities. Would really help since alot of people are trying a mod for insta hard mode with starter items/gear however as they progress, the iron blade and triple slash ability are unatainable since the game thinks the weapon is already acquired. being able to apply the ability or weapon would fix the problem

thanks your awesome work . Would highly appreciate if you can do it

Zem-G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zem-G »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:04 am
Found a save from nexus that let me unlock Hard mode early.

I came up with the following in this update:

[*]Able To Use Items In HARD Mode

This just allows the use of Items when in HARD mode.
The problem with this MOD is that you can't acquire the IRON BLADE because the game thinks you already acquired it on hard mode. It also means you can't use TRIPLE SLASH (which is clouds best ability). Can you please add a way to add weapon abilities or iron blade? it would make that mod perfect

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The Items in HARD mode option just changes the code that checks if Items should be enabled. I believe HARD mode itself would cause you not to acquire Iron Blade since you get that in Normal mode anyway.

Zem-G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zem-G »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:14 pm
The Items in HARD mode option just changes the code that checks if Items should be enabled. I believe HARD mode itself would cause you not to acquire Iron Blade since you get that in Normal mode anyway.
Yes that's true and therefore is it possible to mitigate this issue by either adding to the trainer the ability to acquire weapons early in the game (iron blade) or abilities (like triple slash) since that cool hard mode MOD won't allow me to have the iron blade at all in the playthrough

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, it took some research and some fancy code, but I think I have an option that currently allows you to buy any WPN/ARM/ACC from a Weapon Shop.

I added the following:

[*]Enable Change Item ID Of First 2 Slots In Shop (View Shop After Enabling)
[*]Change Item ID To WPN/ARM/ACC That You Want (ONLY USE IN WEAPON SHOP)

First you enable the first option then view a weapon shop. I tested this in the first weapon shop in the Sector 7 Slums. I have not tested all situations or if it works on the Vending Machines where you can buy weapons/armor/accessories.

After you get the dialog to whether buy or sell, then you can enable the second option. This one took some special code because the item ids that the game is using internally can change every time you load up the game, so I search memory for the one you choose and it should change the first 2 slots to the item you choose and you can buy it.

Enjoy! I had fun figuring this one out.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Epic +46 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I perfected my latest options to allow the purchase of any item whether it is weapon/armor/accessory, materia, or other item.

I modified the following in this update:

[*]Change Item ID To MATERA That You Want (ONLY USE IN MATERIA SHOP)
[*]Change Item ID To ITEM That You Want (ONLY USE IN ITEM SHOP)

You activate the first option and then view a shop (it can be weapon, item and probably vending machine also). When you view the shops, the code searches for the respective slots of the type of items.

Then you can you can use the other options to change the item id in the shop to one you want and then you just go in and can buy it. I tested it with the SP key items and it gives the SP when you buy. You can get the Ribbon which is normally only in the DLC I think.

Enjoy!

agonistant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agonistant »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:29 am
I think I perfected my latest options to allow the purchase of any item whether it is weapon/armor/accessory, materia, or other item.

I modified the following in this update:

[*]Change Item ID To MATERA That You Want (ONLY USE IN MATERIA SHOP)
[*]Change Item ID To ITEM That You Want (ONLY USE IN ITEM SHOP)

You activate the first option and then view a shop (it can be weapon, item and probably vending machine also). When you view the shops, the code searches for the respective slots of the type of items.

Then you can you can use the other options to change the item id in the shop to one you want and then you just go in and can buy it. I tested it with the SP key items and it gives the SP when you buy. You can get the Ribbon which is normally only in the DLC I think.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the update. Problem with "Able to use Items in Hard mode" Items can be used out of battle but once in a fight begins, that option goes grey and is disabled until the fight is over. Also if "Able to use items in hard mode" is on, it enables the ingame option of auto-fighting or "classic mode" in the last version. On this version the "classic" auto-attack is gone but so is the option to use items in a fight.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

agonistant wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:10 pm
Thanks for the update. Problem with "Able to use Items in Hard mode" Items can be used out of battle but once in a fight begins, that option goes grey and is disabled until the fight is over. Also if "Able to use items in hard mode" is on, it enables the ingame option of auto-fighting or "classic mode" in the last version. On this version the "classic" auto-attack is gone but so is the option to use items in a fight.
I guess I forgot to test my changes there. I just fixed this again and it appears to work okay now and classic mode is off this time, but you can use items in both battle and out of battle.

agonistant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agonistant »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:19 pm
agonistant wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:10 pm
I guess I forgot to test my changes there. I just fixed this again and it appears to work okay now and classic mode is off this time, but you can use items in both battle and out of battle.
thats fantastic. thanks so much. wasnt expecting such a quick response let alone a fix. you're doing gods work. thanks