Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Back 4 Blood Trainer

Post by XPG0 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:21 pm
XPG0 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:24 am
not sure if its of any help to anyone but you can launch the game in offline mode sort of for windows store

Disconnect from the internet. (This is required) Launch the game, twice. The first time it will close automatically. The second time it should be running fine. When you’re in the game, re-connect your internet in order to sign in
Did you actually try this?
yes i have here is a pic i do not know how to prove its the xgp verson so i pinned the xbox achievements to the screen

Mafioso718
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mafioso718 »

jonathanbj1977 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:05 pm
kaziyo88 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:28 pm
Mafioso718 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:58 am
i found a way to bypass windows eac and use mods, deff can be done
How?
we need a trainer to beat nightmare with friends (set a price)
no price, when you bypass eac, you can only play solo and no online so its pointless of playing because you dont gain anything

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

So it's working with Co-op Story?!

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

kaziyo88 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:31 pm
So it's working with Co-op Story?!
No.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Added Xbox Game Pass bypass Launcher to the first post.

imobviousx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imobviousx »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:38 am
link doesn't work for the gamepass version btw

henri7890
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by henri7890 »

Rhark wrote:
same here "dangerous file" can´t get the download

Rathalos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rathalos »

Rhark wrote:
Same for me redirect to Mediafire "Dangerous file" error page

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

imobviousx wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:39 pm
Rhark wrote:
link doesn't work for the gamepass version btw
henri7890 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:53 pm
Rhark wrote:
same here "dangerous file" can´t get the download
Rathalos wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:58 pm
Rhark wrote:
Same for me redirect to Mediafire "Dangerous file" error page
Uploaded elsewhere, Mediafire doesn't like it apparently. The executable is a simple BATCH script that attempts to disable your internet, launches the game and attempts to re-enable your Internet. Nothing sophisticated or malicious.

Rathalos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rathalos »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:31 pm
Uploaded elsewhere, Mediafire doesn't like it apparently. The executable is a simple BATCH script that attempts to disable your internet, launches the game and attempts to re-enable your Internet. Nothing sophisticated or malicious.
Whether I launch game with the BATCH or manual disable internet, run game, and then re-enable internet. The trainer does not work in Solo Campaign. Trying to activate any trainer option just results in nothing happening (UI 'switch' doesn't even flip), whether clicking the toggle in the app or using number hotkeys.

Should the EasyAntiCheat_EOS.exe process still run in Task Manager when network is disabled? Because it still does for me.
When exactly should internet be re-enabled, as soon as the "LMB Sign In" prompt appears?
Should the FR app be opened before or after loading into the Solo Campaign instance in game?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Rathalos wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:51 am
Rhark wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:31 pm
Whether I launch game with the BATCH or manual disable internet, run game, and then re-enable internet. The trainer does not work in Solo Campaign. Trying to activate any trainer option just results in nothing happening (UI 'switch' doesn't even flip), whether clicking the toggle in the app or using number hotkeys.

Should the EasyAntiCheat_EOS.exe process still run in Task Manager when network is disabled? Because it still does for me.
When exactly should internet be re-enabled, as soon as the "LMB Sign In" prompt appears?
Should the FR app be opened before or after loading into the Solo Campaign instance in game?
The internet should be re-enabled when you are needing to sign in so the "LMB Sign In" I guess. I don't think it matters if the trainer is open first or not but you can try. I've had mixed experiences from this game on the Microsoft Store and there are some that can use the trainer and some that cannot - I have no idea why.

However, I will say that in order to play this game on the Microsoft Store (XGP is the same thing) I must disable my antivirus because it will either not run or not run correctly, but the EPIC store version is fine without disabling my antivirus. Perhaps you could try that?

Whether I manually disable my internet or use the launcher it works every time for me.

Rathalos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rathalos »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:58 am

The internet should be re-enabled when you are needing to sign in so the "LMB Sign In" I guess. I don't think it matters if the trainer is open first or not but you can try. I've had mixed experiences from this game on the Microsoft Store and there are some that can use the trainer and some that cannot - I have no idea why.

However, I will say that in order to play this game on the Microsoft Store (XGP is the same thing) I must disable my antivirus because it will either not run or not run correctly, but the EPIC store version is fine without disabling my antivirus. Perhaps you could try that?

Whether I manually disable my internet or use the launcher it works every time for me.
Thanks for trying to help me troubleshoot. Seems it's just not working for me on the Xbox Game Pass PC version. Maybe down the line I'll try again through Steam if its price gets reduced.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

From what I've experienced, you can go online technically with a bypass.. you need someone else to be the host, and to start the campaign online. Tho this is the only technicality, you can only remain in the lobby for about 2 minutes, then it kicks you back to your own hub (although you can join back instantly).

Only cheat I've seen work, is local client things like card draws. Would be cool if someone would look into it, to see if u can disable/bypass the kicking function.

uarfzxcv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uarfzxcv »

4x4F wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:34 pm
From what I've experienced, you can go online technically with a bypass.. you need someone else to be the host, and to start the campaign online. Tho this is the only technicality, you can only remain in the lobby for about 2 minutes, then it kicks you back to your own hub (although you can join back instantly).

Only cheat I've seen work, is local client things like card draws. Would be cool if someone would look into it, to see if u can disable/bypass the kicking function.
Could you elaborate on the client side card draw cheat? I've queued into people who seems to have that working online and they start off with so much HP and stamina. It would be really useful for nightmare, thanks!

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support v1.279.9438.0 & added some cheats. Bypass for XGP updated & hopefully supports more people - new link in the main post.