DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Civilization V Brave New World [Vanilla] +22 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

+22 cheats for game version: Steam v1.0 Last Updated: 03.10.2021

Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Enable Player Money Options (Multiplier / Minimum Money, etc)
  • Use Minimum Money Amount
  • Minimum Money Amount
  • Minimum Money Per Turn Amount
  • Money Multiplier
  • Enable Player Faith Options (Multiplier / Minimum Faith, etc)
  • Use Minimum Faith Amount
  • Minimum Faith Amount
  • Faith Per Turn Minimum Amount
  • Faith Multiplier
  • Enable Player Research Options (Multiplier)
  • Research Multiplier
  • Enable Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill)
  • God Mode
  • One Hit Kill
  • Unlimited Movement
  • Units Can Always Fight
  • Enable Player City Production Options (Multiplier, Minimum)
  • Minimum City Production
  • City Production Multiplier
  • Set Golden Age Points To Max (End A Turn First Before Using)
Included in Fearless Revolution app
Download
Civilization V v1.0 PLUS 22 Trainer

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Civilization V Brave New World [Vanilla] +22 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to make some options for the base game of Civilization V Brave New World. These are similar to the ones I did for Vox Populi.

I tested these by doing a Quick type game with everything enabled and it worked out well. I only had one crash to desktop, but I think that may be the Enhanced User Interface bug.

Anyway, enjoy. I'm not sure if I will add anything else at the moment.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

How does the godmode work? Does it work for only player units? Specific units? Or u gotta select them and then give them godmode?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

powerzhea wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:17 am
How does the godmode work? Does it work for only player units? Specific units? Or u gotta select them and then give them godmode?
It should only affect player units. I believe they updated this old game recently, so I'm not sure everything still works as intended as I am not playing this game currently.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:52 pm
powerzhea wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:17 am
It should only affect player units. I believe they updated this old game recently, so I'm not sure everything still works as intended as I am not playing this game currently.
Yeah the latest update was years ago, they have stopped updating it completely. I am only interested myself in the godmode, due to i like to play the long game, conquest, and no matter what u do, godmode is the only thing that can win the game eventually. Afterall, your gonna end up with max tech, and so will the enemy states etc.
I will check it out, see if it works. Since there is no other good trainer that has godmode, so you would be the only one having a godmode function.
If i have some extra money left, this month, which i know after all bills are paid, i'd be happy to donate for a player only side godmode function. But i will let you know about that

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

So when i try to test it, i opened up the launcher, selected the trainer, started up the game, then it says trainer was activated.
Then i set up my game, press F1 to activate trainer or click on activate trainer and nothing happens, i tried then setting godmode to 1, that just came back instantly to ??.
Can it be updated? I have to mention i do use both dlc. Brave new world being the latest.
But as i said before the latest update, happened many years ago.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe you missed a step. I just tested it and it worked for me.

First make sure you are selecting the trainer made by me in the app. Then after F1, there is another button press you need for God Mode. It is Numpad 4 to Enable Damage Modifier. It default to God Mode On when you press Numpad 4.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 am

First make sure you are selecting the trainer made by me in the app. Then after F1, there is another button press you need for God Mode. It is Numpad 4 to Enable Damage Modifier. It default to God Mode On when you press Numpad 4.
I am confused then, cos these are the steps i follow:
Start the fearless cheat engine app, select your table. Then in top right it says waiting in process etc.
Then i start the game up, using steam, i select dx11, since that is what the trainer shows me it is made for.
Once ingame, i go set up my game, as soon as i can move my units around, i alt tab out, and try to press F1, but that doesnt work at all.
Then i tried going back ingame and press F1 to activate trainer and this did not work either.
I cannot get the other options to turn on, if i cant turn on the one option that activates the possibility for me to enable the other options.
So what step am i missing?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

powerzhea wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:05 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 am

Start the fearless cheat engine app, select your table. Then in top right it says waiting in process etc.
Then i start the game up, using steam, i select dx11, since that is what the trainer shows me it is made for.
Once ingame, i go set up my game, as soon as i can move my units around, i alt tab out, and try to press F1, but that doesnt work at all.
Then i tried going back ingame and press F1 to activate trainer and this did not work either.
I cannot get the other options to turn on, if i cant turn on the one option that activates the possibility for me to enable the other options.
You keep referring to it as fearlessapp, are you on the latest version? the app is now known as cheatevolution and there were some changes that the old version wouldn't work on. If you on latest version then you can ignore this message.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

powerzhea wrote:
What mods/dlcs are you using? This trainer is for plain vanilla Civ V with Brave New World expansion. At least in my version of the game on Steam, if I start a new game without mods using BNW, the trainer activates and I can hit Numpad 4 for God Mode to activate.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:18 pm
powerzhea wrote:
What mods/dlcs are you using? This trainer is for plain vanilla Civ V with Brave New World expansion. At least in my version of the game on Steam, if I start a new game without mods using BNW, the trainer activates and I can hit Numpad 4 for God Mode to activate.
I am using all of the dlc's, and yes i do use some mods. I will try to get it to work without mods, see if that works.
The trainer seems to auto activate on me, preventing me from pressing F1.
Like it auto activates the moment i start up the game. I will go test it now, without mods.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

Okay so without mods, use the dlc's, it does not seem to work either.
Here is a screenshot, of when i am ingame, and this is what the app shows me:
[Link]
its a screenshot of the app, and your trainer.

As u can see, it says the trainer is activated, even tho i have been able to actually activate it, and therefore none of the
options are working at all. I figured...lets see if i can press Num4 to see if the options activate, since the app says the
trainer is activated, this did not work either.

Here is another screenshot of the dlc's i am using.
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

I dont know if they are free, i also dont remember if i got them for free when buying the game with the 2 big dlc's.

I am curious to see what the problem could be.