Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Humankind +26 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

+26 cheats for game version: Steam v1.0 Last Updated: 20.08.2021

Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Infinite Movement (Player Only)
  • Infinite Hit Points (Player Only, Manual Battle)
  • Player Units Can Always Attack/Move In Manual Battle
  • Enable Industry/Production Multiplier for Player Empire
  • Industry/Production Multiplier
  • Enable Research Multiplier for Player Empire
  • Research Multiplier
  • Enable Money Multiplier/Minimum Amount for Player Empire
  • Money Multiplier
  • Minimum Money Amount
  • Enable Food/Growth Multiplier for Player Empire
  • Food/Growth Multiplier
  • Settlements/Cities In Player Empire Always Gain Max Stability Every Turn
  • Enable Influence Multiplier/Minimum Amount for Player Empire
  • Influence Multiplier
  • Minimum Influence Amount
  • Enable Resource Multiplier for Player Empire
  • Resource Multiplier
  • Highlighted Army Food
  • Add 1000 Money (Updated On Next Turn)
  • Player Empire Money Stocked
  • Player Empire Science Stocked
  • Add 1000 Influence (Updated On Next Turn)
  • Player Empire Influence Stocked
  • Player Empire Stability
Notes
  • Do NOT activate trainer until you load a map, NOT At Main Menu. Pointers Will Update After END TURN.
  • All values in the game have three zeros added to them (So 5 is actually 5000 in the game)
  • You will have to move a unit once or twice for the Infinite Movement and other scripts to work properly after a fresh trainer activate.
  • To complete production or research in one turn, set the multiplier to a high amount.
  • Resource Multiplier Only Works For Those You Have At Least 1 Resource
Included in Fearless Revolution app
Download
Humankind v1.0 PLUS 26 Trainer
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:48 am, edited 12 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +8 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I currently only tested this on the Steam version. It may work on other versions though.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +8 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to add one more option so far:

[*]Infinite Movement (Player Only)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +9 Trainer

Post by Darkedone02 »

Thanks for making this btw. is the player empire stability affects all cities?

Edit: So trying out the trainer, it's working but the empire stability... you can't freeze this sadly... the edited amount just resets.

Stock science also does not work as one might think, I've set mine to a high amount, did not really do anything with research.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:20 am
Thanks for making this btw. is the player empire stability affects all cities?

Edit: So trying out the trainer, it's working but the empire stability... you can't freeze this sadly... the edited amount just resets.

Stock science also does not work as one might think, I've set mine to a high amount, did not really do anything with research.
not sure about the empire stability since i didn't touch that but as far as the science goes: make sure you have a unit that has yet to move. change the science value, move the unit, the value updates. it's an odd thing but most values get updated when you take an action with units

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So basically it interfers with infinite movement points?

ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ori'grom »

First time user of FearlessRevolution app here, and I'm having issues trying to run it. First, ESET flagged the .exe upon extraction. Next, excluded the whole folder and tried running it, but this time got the message (on Win10) that my PC can't run it. Never seen that pop for any app I've ever used before. Tried compatibility modes, running as admin, moving it to different drives; still nothing.

As a sidenote, I have been using CheatEngine for years and the occasional fearlessrevolution trainer when tables were unavailable.

Is the problem I'm having exclusive to this trainer in particular (Humankind's) or is there something I'm doing wrong with the app or its extraction (WinRAR)?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ori'grom wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:45 pm
First time user of FearlessRevolution app here, and I'm having issues trying to run it. First, ESET flagged the .exe upon extraction. Next, excluded the whole folder and tried running it, but this time got the message (on Win10) that my PC can't run it. Never seen that pop for any app I've ever used before. Tried compatibility modes, running as admin, moving it to different drives; still nothing.

As a sidenote, I have been using CheatEngine for years and the occasional fearlessrevolution trainer when tables were unavailable.

Is the problem I'm having exclusive to this trainer in particular (Humankind's) or is there something I'm doing wrong with the app or its extraction (WinRAR)?
You might need to turn off your antivirus for 10-15 minutes while you redownload the app and whitelist it. It might of deleted files it needs to run.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

ori'grom wrote:
but this time got the message (on Win10) that my PC can't run it. Never seen that pop for any app I've ever used before.
This happens because your AV corrupts the exe. To fix this, do as Drummer said.
ori'grom wrote:
We pushed a major new update to the app recently which has made AVs go haywire for two reasons. It's a new exe so not added to their whitelists, and the new version isn't downloaded as much - AVs automatically flag any software as suspicious that isn't commonly downloaded that isn't from big corporations. In a few months when plenty of people use it, AVs will stop being so nasty.

ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ori'grom »

Thank you both. That worked, flawlessly.

Turned off all protection, re-downloaded, whitelisted both the folder and the processes, re-enabled the AV and everything is working just fine now.

For the convenience, the communication and ease of use it really IS worth subbing. Much appreciated.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +10 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm new to these type of games, so it's going a little slow on adding some options, but I have the following ready:

[*]Infinite Hit Points (Player Only, Manual Battle)

This works even for multiple units in an army in my testing, but you may have to move once or twice before you battle and it will begin to work.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +10 Trainer

Post by Darkedone02 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:08 pm
I'm new to these type of games, so it's going a little slow on adding some options, but I have the following ready:

[*]Infinite Hit Points (Player Only, Manual Battle)

This works even for multiple units in an army in my testing, but you may have to move once or twice before you battle and it will begin to work.
Usually these be recifense field of expertise, considering how often he make tables for almost everything strategy, don't be afraid to ask anything in related toward this genre to him. So far, I enjoy your trainer but the problem however is due to this being a trainer, I can't freeze values.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Humankind +11 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I will work on some options to allow you to freeze the values tomorrow.

I have one more option ready today:

[*]Player Units Can Always Attack/Move In Manual Battle

Similar to my other options you will have to move a unit once or twice after a fresh trainer activate for these to work properly.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Just to let you know, infinite health DOES NOT work with fighting against mammoths

Also Infinite Health does not work on the second unit, neither does the player always move/attack on a single round on the 2nd and/or 3rd unit.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:43 am
Just to let you know, infinite health DOES NOT work with fighting against mammoths

Also Infinite Health does not work on the second unit, neither does the player always move/attack on a single round on the 2nd and/or 3rd unit.
Yeah, sorry I had a major bug in not picking up all units. I just fixed this with an update to the trainer, so it should start working better now.