Tribes of Midgard Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Tribes of Midgard Steam +26 Trainer

Post by STN »

Tribes of Midgard Trainer updated to support v1.02-200.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

I can confirm that the gather multiplier works on horns. Two things though,
1st, horn drop rate is super low and to my knowledge only on elites.
2nd, max account carry for golden horns is 99 regardless of the multiplier.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

ktwulph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:30 pm
does the gathering multiplier behavior work properly for you? even set at 2 it seems to stack overflow everything within a few gathers and the game just crashes because im getting quadrillions of wood in a gather and my souls enter negative values

I was really hoping for a way to cheat in horns
Last edited by CoffeeKitty on Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:48 pm
ktwulph wrote:
does the gathering multiplier behavior work properly for you? even set at 2 it seems to stack overflow everything within a few gathers lol
yea i had mines set to 5 and it gave me 10,000,000 of everything i grabbed. it made weapon crafting real weird. though to be fair the instructions say to have #9 only active while gathering so try to turn it off when crafting and picking up gear from chests.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

ktwulph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:50 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:48 pm
ktwulph wrote:
does the gathering multiplier behavior work properly for you? even set at 2 it seems to stack overflow everything within a few gathers lol
yea i had mines set to 5 and it gave me 10,000,000 of everything i grabbed. it made weapon crafting real weird. though to be fair the instructions say to have #9 only active while gathering so try to turn it off when crafting and picking up gear from chests.
Yeah i mean this is happening within 5 gathers of starting a new game, i guess ill leave it off until i see a horn drop or something but that's dicey.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 pm
Yeah i mean this is happening within 5 gathers of starting a new game, i guess ill leave it off until i see a horn drop or something but that's dicey.
The only thing thats managed to crash the world (not game) was faster game speed. but you can just reconnect to the world immediately. crafting and stuff for gather works properly but keep it under 5x

As for MP only #7 (no teleport cooldown) works, everything else is server sided. I'm curious why the cooldown isn't server sided.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

OH! I figured the multiplier out. Apparently it's multiplicative, i picked up some branches and at 2x it doubled it 2x2=4 branches. then i picked up some flint so it doubled the branches again, 2x4=8, 8x4(my inv after pickup #1)=32 then it multiplied the flint i just picked up by 32 so now i have like 500 or so from just grabbing 3 things.

IE. it multiplies everything in your inventory by the amount in your inventory.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

ktwulph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:16 pm
IE. it multiplies everything in your inventory by the amount in your inventory.
Sadly this means that it also multiples weapons and armor, so you won't be able to drop/sell weapons armor once they've been multiplied, so if you use the multiplier i'd say turn it off when opening chests and looting bosses and wait until you have all the materials needed to craft the final armor/ weapons u want otherwise you'll be stuck with lower stuff.

dachronic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dachronic »

Easy crafting seemed to bug out at times and wouldn't allow me to build a gate or archer tower so I had to instead turn that option off and use the activate the transfer to storage modifier and transfer the items in inventory to chest and back a couple times which would then allow me to craft gates and towers without issue. I found out later though that it was multiplying my weapons and armor even though I wasn't transferring them and it eventually led to not being able to craft new weapons / armor because my inventory was full. I couldn't just drop them to open up a slot and when I tried selling them to the merchant it wouldn't let me and said that I had like 800k of each weapon and armor piece in my inventory. If anyone had a similar issue or found a work around would appreciate some advice.

- One thing that did partially work was keeping that off and gathering normally and whenever I found a new crafting material I would toggle the multiplier and transfer to box and back just a time or two to get enough of that item to craft then turn it back off and go sell weapons and armor before the stacks got too high. Seem that as long as the weapon and armor stacks aren't super high you can still sell ( even when I had the 800k stack of weapons I could still move the slider to like 2-8k and sell those off ) so in theory you can keep it low enough to keep slots open when you need to.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

So i think (don't have proof) but i think if you use the multiplier to get a crap ton of golden eggs and let those eggs multiply up to the millions, then the chance for horns to drop from elites greatly goes up.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

dachronic wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:25 pm
Easy crafting seemed to bug out at times and wouldn't allow me to build a gate or archer tower so I had to instead turn that option off and use the activate the transfer to storage modifier and transfer the items in inventory to chest and back a couple times which would then allow me to craft gates and towers without issue. I found out later though that it was multiplying my weapons and armor even though I wasn't transferring them and it eventually led to not being able to craft new weapons / armor because my inventory was full. I couldn't just drop them to open up a slot and when I tried selling them to the merchant it wouldn't let me and said that I had like 800k of each weapon and armor piece in my inventory. If anyone had a similar issue or found a work around would appreciate some advice.

- One thing that did partially work was keeping that off and gathering normally and whenever I found a new crafting material I would toggle the multiplier and transfer to box and back just a time or two to get enough of that item to craft then turn it back off and go sell weapons and armor before the stacks got too high. Seem that as long as the weapon and armor stacks aren't super high you can still sell ( even when I had the 800k stack of weapons I could still move the slider to like 2-8k and sell those off ) so in theory you can keep it low enough to keep slots open when you need to.
one of my issues is that when i "disable" the multiplier it still multiplies everything, and trying to manually set it to 1 doesn't work either so i have to close the game/trainer so im not even sure how to replicate your method

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

u can cheat urself using cheat engine if i had know how to do coding i would do table but sadly i dont know: (

darkiria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkiria »

I want to know about ~ what are the currently available options?
I just want to unlock all the professions first in single player mode

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

darkiria wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:27 pm
I want to know about ~ what are the currently available options?
I just want to unlock all the professions first in single player mode
Go to the first page then read the first post.

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Great trainer so far, I'm confused about a few of the options but I'll figure them out. Also is there any chance of this ever working online? Also could we possibly get a rarity increase drop for more horn drops or maybe edit horns?