Upload your trainers here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +49 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

terrencioreodava wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:51 pm
Is there a way for us yuzu users to have this kind of cheat?
Some of the options might be possible. The yuzu code is a little different it seems which is understandable because of the different platform. It's not quite as simple as finding some pointers and copying the code because yuzu is emulating the switch also. Since this game is popular on PC, it might be popular on yuzu too.

Which options are you most interest in?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

jmh wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:26 am
Excellent work. I love this trainer. When I use the retreat rate 100% option, it works correctly for a while (3-5 battles). Then it seems to stop working. Monsters will still retreat if I use paintballs, den protector armor, nesting talisman, etc. Even then it is not 100% of the time. But they won't ever retreat if I just defeat them.
Thanks for the report. I believe I broke this when I attempted to fix the crashes with it. I attempted again to find some better pointers and pushed an update. I hope this fixes the issues but let me know if it doesn't.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Someone requested an option to edit player name. It is a little complicated because the trainer doesn't support alphabetic characters in options. I am using a text file for input.

Added the following option:

[*]Read and Update New Character Name From '%temp%\FearlessRevolution\MHS2_NewName.txt'

Refer to [Link] for a picture example of the text file.

It probably only works with English character alphabets (no unicode).

Serenicals
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenicals »

Could you add infinite charge blocks for the hammer and greatsword? Or like an option for one block, two blocks.
Thank you for all the work

SimsSebastian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SimsSebastian »

newvelaric wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:05 am
Guys, I have to ask: Does anyone have trouble with the "[*]Forging Takes No Material (Easy Forging)" option? I am unable to see the new weapon forging option after I used this cheat.

I am now in Lamure, the desert region. I used the cheat to forge and update the armors and weapons I could not before. Since I used the option, I have killed new monsters like the Cephalodome, Brute Tirgrex, and White Monoblos. The option to forge their armors appears, but nothing appears when I chose to forge new weapons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I the only one?
Yep, I'm having the exact same issue. At first I thought those items would just unlock later in the game or something, but now that you've mentioned this I'm a little worried that my save file might be screwed and I won't be able to unlock any of the newer weapons.

EDIT: Not sure what caused it, but it seems like it's back to normal for me.
Last edited by SimsSebastian on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razzor96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +50 Trainer

Post by Razzor96 »

I would also appreciate a monster gen and Weapon stat editor. :)
Thanks for the hard work!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The Enable 100% Retreat worked better before I tried to fix the crashes, so I reverted it back to the way it was.

Just be sure to only turn it on in battles you need it.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I had reports of some issues with my last update, so I tried again to better the options for Low HP (One Hit Kill) and Enemies Always Retreat. Low HP now affects the 3rd enemy and I think I solved the crashing with the options on.

But please report any issues you still see. Thank you.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

would it be possible to get a code for all dens to be rare dens?
just like super rare dens, only some monsters come from rare dens.

moonxiyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonxiyan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:59 am
I had reports of some issues with my last update, so I tried again to better the options for Low HP (One Hit Kill) and Enemies Always Retreat. Low HP now affects the 3rd enemy and I think I solved the crashing with the options on.

But please report any issues you still see. Thank you.
Hey i wanted to let you know when u have "Rare Dens" u can get the Rain Rare Monsters , in the Super Rare Den its always the normal Rainbow like Vel .
The One Hit Kill works fine , only when u have 3 Enemys it sometimes does not Work on the "Middel" one.
The Retreat is the same most of the Time when you have 3 and the one in the Middel is "catchable" via Monster Wiki it sometimes does not work but its fine thought, we have Mega Paintballs ;D.

Thanks for your Great Work

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I pushed an update to the Super Rare Dungeon Spawn Rate Max to also allow you to choose Rare dungeons. It uses an option beneath it that you set to 0 for Rare dungeons or the default is 1 for Super Rare.

I've spent a good amount of time on this trainer and I need to focus on some other things. I think the current options will have to do unless I have time to devote some more time to this trainer.

Enjoy!

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

The Super Rare Den spawner seems to look you into only be able to gather 4 specific eggs only. No others are able to be farmed.

Shinkizei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinkizei »

SenseiSatan wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:54 pm
The Super Rare Den spawner seems to look you into only be able to gather 4 specific eggs only. No others are able to be farmed.
that's wrong, just go to another location, the volcan got some eggs as the mountain got others, it depend of where you are, look at the location's egg in the monstie wiki.
Also, i got to see that, with the super rare den, you almost got only 7* in it, need to go into rare one for get some good 6*.

blackmanjones3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackmanjones3 »

Can i use the code on the first page or do i have to use the fearless evolution app??

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Do any of these options make you unable to play online for co-op?

I ask because I was reading over on a thread for a save editor for this game that someone created for the Switch version (But is compatible with the PC version using a save converter) and it was mentioned that editing certain things will flag your save and make you ineligible for online/co-op.

So is there anything similar to be wary of or avoid doing when using the options on this trainer?