What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +47 Trainer

Post by LogarG »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:51 pm
LogarG wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:20 am
Hey DrummerIX,

First of all thanks very much for this awesome trainer, it works wonderfully and the latest feature are very game changing.

Just wanted to ask you if you could fix the min item quantity option. As of right now, this option when activated also change the amount of some key quest items/cosmetic items and the only way to fix them is to use external save editor.

If you could somehow fix this option would be great.

Thanks very much for your work,
L.
I pushed an update just now that hopefully improves things with this option. I attempted to exclude the key items, but let me know if you still see issues.
Just a quick feedback, most of the key items seems to stay at 1 quantity after activating the min item quantity cheat... Except for stable projects and drawbridge lever.

L.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +49 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I think you can copy other people's save games. Would someone mind giving me one of theirs where all these things are unlocked. It will help me test if I'm able to find anything with these requests.

TheClownKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheClownKing »

Is the 100% super rare dungeon code meant to run alone? I also seem to be getting one egg type no matter how many times I swap eggs. I am running the codes for Rare Egg prayers, increased chance for super rare eggs and super rare dungeon rate codes together. I have gone through 4 super rare dungeons and gotten only Grypceros eggs.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

TheClownKing wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:23 pm
Is the 100% super rare dungeon code meant to run alone? I also seem to be getting one egg type no matter how many times I swap eggs. I am running the codes for Rare Egg prayers, increased chance for super rare eggs and super rare dungeon rate codes together. I have gone through 4 super rare dungeons and gotten only Grypceros eggs.
I'll see what I can do about it. I really only increase probability, but I'll see if I can improve it.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +47 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

LogarG wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Just a quick feedback, most of the key items seems to stay at 1 quantity after activating the min item quantity cheat... Except for stable projects and drawbridge lever.

L.
I tried again. Hopefully it works now.

TheClownKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheClownKing »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:34 pm
TheClownKing wrote:
I'll see what I can do about it. I really only increase probability, but I'll see if I can improve it.
Quick update, when hatching the eggs they show up in the hatchery and hatch as Velocidromes. This could be related to the region though. I am in Loloska, so there are no Velocidromes in the region.

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

TheClownKing wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:43 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:34 pm
TheClownKing wrote:
Quick update, when hatching the eggs they show up in the hatchery and hatch as Velocidromes. This could be related to the region though. I am in Loloska, so there are no Velocidromes in the region.
I suspect that if you are not in High rank, you're not going to get anything but Velocidrome eggs

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think it will take some more research to see what I can do about super rare dungeons. I was able to mess with what I was doing and spawn super hard monsters in the dungeons in the beginning. I think the game goes through this list to decide on what dungeon to spawn and spawns the first successful one. There is a probability of going higher it seems and if I set that to high, it spawns the super hard monsters.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why it's always velocidromes for me too. Could be rank. I will see what I can do if I have time, but I've spent probably too much time on this game anyway. I may switch to another game and take a break.

Starborn313
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starborn313 »

An option to reset the prayer charms to default would be a nice addition.

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:03 pm
I think it will take some more research to see what I can do about super rare dungeons. I was able to mess with what I was doing and spawn super hard monsters in the dungeons in the beginning. I think the game goes through this list to decide on what dungeon to spawn and spawns the first successful one. There is a probability of going higher it seems and if I set that to high, it spawns the super hard monsters.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why it's always velocidromes for me too. Could be rank. I will see what I can do if I have time, but I've spent probably too much time on this game anyway. I may switch to another game and take a break.
if possible , could you add a feature about mod the clicked gene of monsters please ? something like the mod the item in shop.

PhoenixNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhoenixNova »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:03 pm

Thanks for ur hardwork for the trainer so far, and I can say you did quite advanced than other trainer out there. I can confirm that you’ve to be high rank to utilise the super rare den without any issue. Thumbs up!

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

Guys, I have to ask: Does anyone have trouble with the "[*]Forging Takes No Material (Easy Forging)" option? I am unable to see the new weapon forging option after I used this cheat.

I am now in Lamure, the desert region. I used the cheat to forge and update the armors and weapons I could not before. Since I used the option, I have killed new monsters like the Cephalodome, Brute Tirgrex, and White Monoblos. The option to forge their armors appears, but nothing appears when I chose to forge new weapons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I the only one?

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +45 Trainer

Post by Jessie31 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:06 pm
Jessie31 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:50 pm
Unfortunately I can't use this trainer anymore because I can't do a pro because I don't have PayPal.
I believe there are options to join using Patreon of fearless revolution. You can join the discord and ask about it I think. It takes some manual
verification though.
I can only pay via Paysafe. I have no other options.

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

Excellent work. I love this trainer. When I use the retreat rate 100% option, it works correctly for a while (3-5 battles). Then it seems to stop working. Monsters will still retreat if I use paintballs, den protector armor, nesting talisman, etc. Even then it is not 100% of the time. But they won't ever retreat if I just defeat them.

terrencioreodava
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by terrencioreodava »

Is there a way for us yuzu users to have this kind of cheat?