Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +57 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +54 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Trainer updated to support version 1.2.0 on August 4, 2021.

Affinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Affinity »

Incredible work, thank you very much.

As a sidenote, for a very niche and probably un-useful question, is it possible currently to edit the number amount of monster Fought/Slain status from the Monsterpedia? I've been trying to isolate the number of Fought/Slain Gargwa out of curiosity for a long time, but i'm not very proficient with cheat engine, and the Find Next mode has proven to be no luck in changing it manually.

I'm wondering the same regarding some stats from the Rider's Card, such as Monster's Slain, etc.

If you could give me some tips on this front, i'd be very grateful, as i'd really love to be able to modify these entries.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Affinity wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:20 pm
Incredible work, thank you very much.

As a sidenote, for a very niche and probably un-useful question, is it possible currently to edit the number amount of monster Fought/Slain status from the Monsterpedia? I've been trying to isolate the number of Fought/Slain Gargwa out of curiosity for a long time, but i'm not very proficient with cheat engine, and the Find Next mode has proven to be no luck in changing it manually.

I'm wondering the same regarding some stats from the Rider's Card, such as Monster's Slain, etc.

If you could give me some tips on this front, i'd be very grateful, as i'd really love to be able to modify these entries.
I've not searched for those, but if the number is not coming up you could try staring with an unknown search and then increase by 1 as you kill them or however many you kill.

Affinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Affinity »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:48 pm
I've not searched for those, but if the number is not coming up you could try staring with an unknown search and then increase by 1 as you kill them or however many you kill.
Thanks for the reply, i did manage to find the general "Total Monsters Slain" by following your advice, but i had no luck with it in regards to finding the Fought/Slain for a monster in particular :(

Affinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Affinity »

In the end, i managed to isolate 3 entries which update on a specific monster's battle by using the Increased Value option without any additional inputs :

Updates on Battle End: 63EF5CBC My current value: 34931879
Updates on "KILL": 63F07DF4 My current value: 16908288
Updates on "SEEN" 63F085F4 My current value: 16973824

All of these entries were obtained using a Gargwa as a test subject, i however can't seem to make any sense out of the way they are written in 4 bytes, since they don't correlate to my current entry numbers (Fought: 259 / Seen: 258)

Edit:

:lol: Alright i figured it out, and it works swimmingly, i'll note it down here, in case it's of any use to you or anyone else, the key is that 1 value of Slain/Fought equals the following key: 65536. As such, if i have killed for example, 300 Gargwa, the value for that entry will be 300 x 65536.
That's why in my case, my Kill Entry is 16908288, since divided by 65536, it equals 259.
As such, if i wanted to modify that entry and add let's say, 1 Gargwa to my Fought count, i'd just add 65536 to my current value on that entry.

I will assume the same value is used across all possible Monsterpedia entries to add up, but testing's needed

Thanks again for the tips drummer

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

You probably need to make it 2 bytes as the type I think and it will find it normally.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:45 am
Trainer updated to support version 1.2.0 on August 4, 2021.
Hey Drummer nice work i was wondering if its possible for you to put a feature that forces the taliman shop cat to only roll XL/XL talismans can that feature of RNG be changed?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Inyalga wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:04 am
Hey Drummer nice work i was wondering if its possible for you to put a feature that forces the taliman shop cat to only roll XL/XL talismans can that feature of RNG be changed?
I could not find anything to affect that right now. I'm not really spending much time looking for more things with this game for now.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Trainer has been updated to support version 1.3.0 released on September 2, 2021.

freestly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by freestly »

Today Monster Hunter Stories 2 version 1.3.1, Could you update ?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

freestly wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:36 am
Today Monster Hunter Stories 2 version 1.3.1, Could you update ?
Update Requests are made in the app. Thanks.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +57 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Version 1.5.3 dropped. I updated the trainer for this new version and added the following for save and load trainer values:

[*]Save Current Trainer Values
[*]Load Current Trainer Values
[*]Change Slot Config Description

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:59 am
Version 1.5.3 dropped. I updated the trainer for this new version and added the following for save and load trainer values:

[*]Save Current Trainer Values
[*]Load Current Trainer Values
[*]Change Slot Config Description
Can you Please make the trainer free, if it is convenient for you.

ain.vlademir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ain.vlademir »

Hi I just saw this trainer and paid pro on the cheatevolution app, but whenever I try and start the trainer the app becomes "Not Responding". Can I ask for your help in resolving this?

i am playing the current version 1.5.3 on steam.

Edit:
i just got it to work, just needs to start the app before the game.

ain.vlademir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ain.vlademir »

Question regarding "Rare Egg Prayer Pot Charm Ability Always 100 Percent", when using this I expected that I will get rainbow eggs on the dens, but I am just getting gold eggs? Is this really how this is suppose to work? Or I am doing something wrong?

Hope you can help me with this TIA.