Going Under [Microsoft Store] Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Going Under [Microsoft Store] Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +13 cheats for game version: Microsoft Store v1.0.55515.0 Last Updated: 06.07.2021 Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • No Damage to Player
  • Infinite Weapon Durability
  • Easy Kills
  • Infinite Cash
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Faster Movement Speed
  • Allow Jumping
  • Super Jump
  • Edit: Cubits
  • Edit: Styx Coin
  • Edit: Coins
  • Edit: Cents

Included in the Fearless Revolution app.
Going Under v1.0.55515.0 PLUS 13 Trainer

WanGan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Going Under [Microsoft Store] Trainer

Post by WanGan »

Hello. Thank you for making this trainer! Unfortunately for me the trainer doesn't work. I am using the Game Pass version and when I turn on the trainer, the game is crashing. It usually happens when I try to enter a new room. I use only the first command - "no damage to player". If I use another command, for example "edit styx coins", the game is crashing straight away. Any suggestions how to fix this?

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CheatExplorer28827 »

I’m getting the same on the FearlessReVolution app the trainer won’t even activate :/
WanGan wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Hello. Thank you for making this trainer! Unfortunately for me the trainer doesn't work. I am using the Game Pass version and when I turn on the trainer, the game is crashing. It usually happens when I try to enter a new room. I use only the first command - "no damage to player". If I use another command, for example "edit styx coins", the game is crashing straight away. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

CheatExplorer28827 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:15 pm
I’m getting the same on the FearlessReVolution app the trainer won’t even activate :/
WanGan wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:21 pm
Hi, please use the in-app request system to request trainer updates. Thanks.