Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age +97 Steam Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age +97 Steam Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

2nd post in this topic has the numbers to put in the Job Editor to change your job to that one. I think you need to view License board to populate pointers.

SpykeAlpha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpykeAlpha »

Awesome, thank you.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

My save file is completely fucked. I've been using the Fearless app trainer and had no issues and then suddenly my characters starting "forgetting" magicks, technicks and espers. I'm at a point now where I need to summon Belias to get through a gate and I can't summon him or any of the other Espers I acquired. I reset my my license boards and the game is acting as if it doesn't recognise I can use two license boards and that I have defeated and acquired Belias. I downloaded another "master table" from another person and it gives me thousands of options and I haven't figured out how to force summon Belias yet and I'm pretty screwed.. 40 hours down the drain at this point if I can't figure something out. Anybody have an ideas?

edit: Found a workaround to force the cutscene to load and push forward. Hopefully I won't get stuck again in the future.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:59 pm
edit: Found a workaround to force the cutscene to load and push forward. Hopefully I won't get stuck again in the future.
Nice that you found a workaround, but as you should already know there are always risks with using tables/trainers because it is not possible to test all the options in every aspect that the game has the offer.

It is always advised to save frequently and back up your saves to prevent losing progress like you could have done.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:06 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:59 pm
Nice that you found a workaround, but as you should already know there are always risks with using tables/trainers because it is not possible to test all the options in every aspect that the game has the offer.

It is always advised to save frequently and back up your saves to prevent losing progress like you could have done.

I did have a few backups but nothing that went back far enough before the bug occurred. :lol:
I guess I had played through a significant portion without realising my summons and quickenings bugged out cause I don't really use them. I wish I had spotted it earlier but oh well. So far so good for now.