Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Emeral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Emeral »

Don't work for me. Not antivirus, not insider built. Running as administrator. Only pacman animation starts, that's all. What do you think? Thanks

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Emeral wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm
Don't work for me. Not antivirus, not insider built. Running as administrator. Only pacman animation starts, that's all. What do you think? Thanks
This is due to your ISP (internet service provider) blocking our DDoS protection. You'll need to use a VPN.

Xmsos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Xmsos »

i hope you find how to add an option to unlock all skins :cry:

KickButtix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:42 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by KickButtix »

also can something be done about rail slide sections? those slides are ticking me off with jacked difficulty later in the game and no trainer works on them. idk if it's possible because it looks like obstacles are scripted to kill you. damn, even if you miss the jump by 1cm Crash still bumps into an invisible wall with scripted fail animation.

Jorge0123
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:21 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Jorge0123 »

You can get box gem but its all written to the same spot 7FF728C3CF32
Lives, Boxes Boxes, Deaths and Hud
Modifie -all scrips to box total
mov eax,#???
Attachments
Crash About Time.CT
(15.85 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Emeral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Emeral »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:49 pm
Emeral wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm
Don't work for me. Not antivirus, not insider built. Running as administrator. Only pacman animation starts, that's all. What do you think? Thanks
This is due to your ISP (internet service provider) blocking our DDoS protection. You'll need to use a VPN.
No, it's not working( With vpn, with or without internet or brandmauer

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Emeral wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:43 pm
Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:49 pm
Emeral wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm
Don't work for me. Not antivirus, not insider built. Running as administrator. Only pacman animation starts, that's all. What do you think? Thanks
This is due to your ISP (internet service provider) blocking our DDoS protection. You'll need to use a VPN.
No, it's not working( With vpn, with or without internet or brandmauer
The app requires an active internet connection and cannot be used without one. If you are using a VPN and it's still not working then perhaps it's your firewall/antivirus?

VPN usually fixes it for people who get stuck on the pacman screen.

gojeta07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by gojeta07 »

Jorge0123 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:42 am
You can get box gem but its all written to the same spot 7FF728C3CF32
Lives, Boxes Boxes, Deaths and Hud
Modifie -all scrips to box total
mov eax,#???
unfortunately it doesn't work for me it doesn't give the crystals at the end of the level

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Rhark »

gojeta07 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:49 pm
Jorge0123 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:42 am
You can get box gem but its all written to the same spot 7FF728C3CF32
Lives, Boxes Boxes, Deaths and Hud
Modifie -all scrips to box total
mov eax,#???
unfortunately it doesn't work for me it doesn't give the crystals at the end of the level
Haven't checked, but this is probably the same thing I found which was just the visual stuff.

zantm1993
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by zantm1993 »

Where is the download link ?

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Rhark »

zantm1993 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 pm
Where is the download link ?
Bottom of the first post.

Jorge0123
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:21 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Jorge0123 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:52 pm
gojeta07 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:49 pm
Jorge0123 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:42 am
You can get box gem but its all written to the same spot 7FF728C3CF32
Lives, Boxes Boxes, Deaths and Hud
Modifie -all scrips to box total
mov eax,#???
unfortunately it doesn't work for me it doesn't give the crystals at the end of the level
Haven't checked, but this is probably the same thing I found which was just the visual stuff.
Boxes need to be exact value, fruit cant be to hi either

oldman82
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:39 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by oldman82 »

Hey ,why the bloaty app ?

Can't you post a nice small trainer or a table ?
I though fearless was for stripped down trainers or unlockers ,not these Antifun/fearlessrevolution type shenanigans.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Rhark »

oldman82 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 pm
Hey ,why the bloaty app ?

Can't you post a nice small trainer or a table ?
I though fearless was for stripped down trainers or unlockers ,not these Antifun/fearlessrevolution type shenanigans.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13270

I'm unsure how the app is "bloaty", it's tiny in size and has no bloatware or ads.

Emeral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by Emeral »

oldman82 really right. too many actions. Always internet connection, vpn and other. cheat table is perfect and this is unusable at all. Don't understand why so much troubles in one trainer. With table, num1-2-3 buttons and "home" activation every trainers are perfect. And this one is truly bloaty. Sry

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antrahho, deivir, kusanagi83