Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer

Post by VampTY »

That timer in Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is located in FLOAT, just like in Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy, if the seconds might be on screen like 0:09:35, it means the value is 9.73825653 or something (is never only 9), i mean is 9.and lots of random numbers.I've found it, but never kept it, that would have implied a very rough test, now since i don't like this game Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, was a no from me!

Here's the table i made when i was asked by a requester for Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy, it has the timer added for all three games (I haven't done also no deaths, so in some stages you'll get almost perfect if you'll die, if not just perfect no matter how many crates you'll collect and you can set your own desired time inside the script, don't let all stages have the same time and disable timer after finishing some trial mode, at the end), all is working just like that, you need to get one mask, then you're good to go.

Hope it helps, best of luck!
Attachments
Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy.CT
Codex
(2.78 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:31 pm
That timer in Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time is located in FLOAT, just like in Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy, if the seconds might be on screen like 0:09:35, it means the value is 9.73825653 or something (is never only 9), i mean is 9.and lots of random numbers.I've found it, but never kept it, that would have implied a very rough test, now since i don't like this game Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, was a no from me!

Here's the table i made when i was asked by a requester for Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy, it has the timer added for all three games (I haven't done also no deaths, so in some stages you'll get almost perfect if you'll die, if not just perfect no matter how many crates you'll collect and you can set your own desired time inside the script, don't let all stages have the same time and disable timer after finishing some trial mode, at the end), all is working just like that, you need to get one mask, then you're good to go.

Hope it helps, best of luck!
I found a lot of similar values but none ultimately affected the time. If I froze it the time would resume to whatever it should be after those seconds had passed (pause at 1:45 and waited 15 seconds, unpause and the time would be 2:00)

DariuS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DariuS »

Hope you willing update the trainer for steam version, the current bnet one doesnt work with steam version of the game

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

DariuS wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:01 am
Hope you willing update the trainer for steam version, the current bnet one doesnt work with steam version of the game
Update requests are done in the app.

Terepin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Terepin »

But you can do that only if you have pro version.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Terepin wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:44 am
But you can do that only if you have pro version.
Correct.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support build-9629143 & now supports the Steam version.