The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
jo1910
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by jo1910 »

dynamite, rocket launcher, sword, chainsaw, traps, molotov

jo1910
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by jo1910 »

is still being worked on?

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

jo1910 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 pm
is still being worked on?
Yes, I'm having trouble with the Executioner dlc health

jo1910
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by jo1910 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:52 pm
jo1910 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 pm
is still being worked on?
Yes, I'm having trouble with the Executioner dlc health
you have infinite lives but so do the bosses

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

jo1910 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:41 pm
Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:52 pm
jo1910 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 pm
is still being worked on?
Yes, I'm having trouble with the Executioner dlc health
you have infinite lives but so do the bosses
Yea, that's my issue.

jo1910
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by jo1910 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 pm
jo1910 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:41 pm
Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:52 pm


Yes, I'm having trouble with the Executioner dlc health
you have infinite lives but so do the bosses
Yea, that's my issue.
but you can already publish what you have maybe I find something

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated - fixed health cheat for Executioner DLC & some cheat changes.

jo1910
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by jo1910 »

still doesn't go to akumu, I'm sorry but your trainer just doesn't run right. I'm looking for someone else

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

jo1910 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:34 am
still doesn't go to akumu, I'm sorry but your trainer just doesn't run right. I'm looking for someone else
Sorry to disappoint, as I said I don't have akumu unlocked and thus cannot know what causes the instant death and try to bypass it. Really was no need to say my trainer "sucks" in a private message just because it doesn't do exactly what you want it to do.

Perhaps you can learn how to do it yourself? :)

Rx33
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:12 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rx33 »

someone else here is having any trouble loading a save game with infinite items/keys/currency/parts?
The only save game i can load at the moment is my first one, before using any cheat.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Rx33 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:39 pm
someone else here is having any trouble loading a save game with infinite items/keys/currency/parts?
The only save game i can load at the moment is my first one, before using any cheat.
Are you loading the save with the cheats activated?

Also, did you max your Keys out?

Rx33
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:12 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rx33 »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:12 pm
Rx33 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:39 pm
someone else here is having any trouble loading a save game with infinite items/keys/currency/parts?
The only save game i can load at the moment is my first one, before using any cheat.
Are you loading the save with the cheats activated?

Also, did you max your Keys out?
No, i'm loading just the game, the trainer isn't even open but the save itself have all items maxed in it, and yes the keys maxed out after grabbing one played a little more and watched a cutscene.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Rx33 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:04 am
Rhark wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:12 pm
Rx33 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:39 pm
someone else here is having any trouble loading a save game with infinite items/keys/currency/parts?
The only save game i can load at the moment is my first one, before using any cheat.
Are you loading the save with the cheats activated?

Also, did you max your Keys out?
No, i'm loading just the game, the trainer isn't even open but the save itself have all items maxed in it, and yes the keys maxed out after grabbing one played a little more and watched a cutscene.
Okay, I've indentified the issue and unfortunately your save is corrupted. I hope you have a previous save you can go to and I apologise for the inconvenience. Trainer is offline until it's fixed.

Rx33
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:12 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rx33 »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:26 am
Okay, I've indentified the issue and unfortunately your save is corrupted. I hope you have a previous save you can go to and I apologise for the inconvenience. Trainer is offline until it's fixed.
No worries, i'm just helping the way i can.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 343

Re: The Evil Within (XGP/MS) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated - many cheats changed/added & Godmode SHOULD work for Akumu also.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antrahho, deivir, Imhotep