OUTRIDERS Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
isamudysan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:05 am
Reputation: 1

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by isamudysan »

Animal85 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:14 pm
Birkiedoc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:29 pm
For those of you using the trainer...have you been marked for cheating? Are you still able to join your friends (I know you supposedly cant matchmake with "legit" players anymore). I wanna speed up the grind a little but still want to play with friends.
yep can conect friends or with code to other players i tested my acc is flaged i got mesage
acct is flagged but IDGAF. with EAC bypassed, you cannot co-op with friends. i have tried so many times with no success. unless someone have great success with co-op while able to use the trainer, please show us how.

you can only co-op with friends when you revert the DLL files back to the original.

cheatingandscheming
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by cheatingandscheming »

anyone else only getting level 30 drops with this table?
Im level 30 on world tier 15, facing level 42 enemies with legendary cheat drops enabaled

Ubiwa999
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Ubiwa999 »

isamudysan wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Animal85 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:14 pm
Birkiedoc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:29 pm
For those of you using the trainer...have you been marked for cheating? Are you still able to join your friends (I know you supposedly cant matchmake with "legit" players anymore). I wanna speed up the grind a little but still want to play with friends.
yep can conect friends or with code to other players i tested my acc is flaged i got mesage
acct is flagged but IDGAF. with EAC bypassed, you cannot co-op with friends. i have tried so many times with no success. unless someone have great success with co-op while able to use the trainer, please show us how.

you can only co-op with friends when you revert the DLL files back to the original.
Did the others players see you as 'flagged' or it only show it to you when you revert back the DLL and play with others players ?

9HTlbU9YP92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:22 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by 9HTlbU9YP92 »

Could an option to unlock mod slots be possible? Theres just so many mods and not being able to easily swap them in and out to test combinations sucks.

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:07 am
Reputation: 4

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by ComManDerBG »

interesting, ive been going hard with cheats for awhile now but i haven't been flagged yet. i plan on going "legit" so to speak in a bit now that i got my fill, not a value judgment on any of you here i do this with all my games, lots of cheating to get it out of my system then i play normal. is there a way to ensure i won't be flagged at all?

SinWah
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by SinWah »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 pm
Here:


EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip


Rename the original DLL files from your EasyAntiCheat folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS Demo\EasyAntiCheat) to .BAK and extract there the ones from the archive. You should have it like this:

Image

In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk?

Again.. if the authentication mechanism uses/will use eac_server64.dll, you're fucked :) This bypass method WILL. NOT. WORK. Got it? Good.

P.S.: And the ASM source-code... taken from MCC, like I said.. I've done 1 small adjustment so the right offset is used when reading the launch parameters. The crash Idlehands88 mentioned. No idea why it didn't crash for me.. but now should be good to go.


SayNOtoEAC.zip
hello i would like to know about the SayNOtoEAC.zip do i need to download that files and put it inside my game folder?

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 344

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

SinWah wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:55 am
hello i would like to know about the SayNOtoEAC.zip do i need to download that files and put it inside my game folder?
You download the "EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip" not "SayNOtoEAC.zip" if you're just looking to bypass.

User avatar
Demix27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Demix27 »

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can only get the No damage to Player to active. Even the F1 activation won't work, but it says trainer activated when I launch the game.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 344

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Demix27 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:26 pm
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can only get the No damage to Player to active. Even the F1 activation won't work, but it says trainer activated when I launch the game.
You haven't bypassed EAC.

Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 1:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rusadir »

sometimes crash ,is normal?

decide
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by decide »

Rusadir wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:43 pm
sometimes crash ,is normal?
It's the games fault not the trainers fault. So yes it's normal

SinWah
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by SinWah »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:08 am
SinWah wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:55 am
hello i would like to know about the SayNOtoEAC.zip do i need to download that files and put it inside my game folder?
You download the "EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip" not "SayNOtoEAC.zip" if you're just looking to bypass.
ah ok yes i have download the Easyanticheat_bypass.zip and that one as well guess i will remove the sayNOtoEAC.zip hope its aint late for me and thanks for getting back to me had to ask first since i am a noob lol

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 344

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

SinWah wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 pm

ah ok yes i have download the Easyanticheat_bypass.zip and that one as well guess i will remove the sayNOtoEAC.zip hope its aint late for me and thanks for getting back to me had to ask first since i am a noob lol
No problem, hope you enjoy the cheats :)

SinWah
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by SinWah »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:21 pm
SinWah wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 pm

ah ok yes i have download the Easyanticheat_bypass.zip and that one as well guess i will remove the sayNOtoEAC.zip hope its aint late for me and thanks for getting back to me had to ask first since i am a noob lol
No problem, hope you enjoy the cheats :)
Thanks

User avatar
Demix27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Demix27 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:10 pm
Demix27 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:26 pm
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can only get the No damage to Player to active. Even the F1 activation won't work, but it says trainer activated when I launch the game.
You haven't bypassed EAC.
Ah I see thanks, was having a brain fart moment.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users