Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rhark »

aribaby wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:03 pm
which .exe files i have to block?
Nothing, you can just cheat on the Game Pass version. Steam & EGS need the bypass.

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dannythepcfreak »

I have a problem with the shards option, i tried a minus value to remve them and now i can't earn any shards at all, nothing changes, does anyone know a fix pls?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

dannythepcfreak wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:59 pm
I have a problem with the shards option, i tried a minus value to remve them and now i can't earn any shards at all, nothing changes, does anyone know a fix pls?
Hi, the multiplier works both ways.

If you pick up some and the multiplier is at 5 then you gain 5x as many shards.

If you buy something with shards with the multiplier at 5 it will deduct 5x as many shards.

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

When the trainer loads up it gives a crazy multiplier, if i set this to 1 i no longer earn shards when breaking stuff down, is there a way to reset this error? If the trainer isnt active i can gain shards, when the trainer is active i cant gain any shards so i dunno what is going wrong.... :|

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

dannythepcfreak wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 pm
When the trainer loads up it gives a crazy multiplier, if i set this to 1 i no longer earn shards when breaking stuff down, is there a way to reset this error? If the trainer isnt active i can gain shards, when the trainer is active i cant gain any shards so i dunno what is going wrong.... :|
Can you show me the default multiplier you get when activating the trainer? It should be at 1.

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

I can tomorrow but it starts up with it in something like the million value or something in that region

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

And it basically stops any gain in shards

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

[/quote]

Can you show me the default multiplier you get when activating the trainer? It should be at 1.
[/quote]

Update, I can no longer activate the trainer, so therefore can not get the multiplier on shards as its not hooking my data... have you made any changes that could have caused this? The legendary drops and quick cooldowns still work but most other options don't work now since last night

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Update trainer working again sorry for the flame, only works if trainer opens first, so my shards multi is... 1065353216 as default and doesn't do anything no matter what I set it at

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

dannythepcfreak wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:25 pm
Update trainer working again sorry for the flame, only works if trainer opens first, so my shards multi is... 1065353216 as default and doesn't do anything no matter what I set it at
Hmm okay think I know the issue for the multiplier, I'll look at it when I can but no ETA, sometime next week.

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sweet man and thanks for the great work, do you think cheat engine would work with the shards as I know the basics around that and how to find values etc.... then once I have 50 gear I can max it all out

dannythepcfreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Also is there a way to make yourself challenge tier 15 or is it just world tier 15?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

dannythepcfreak wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Also is there a way to make yourself challenge tier 15 or is it just world tier 15?
I don't know, sorry.
dannythepcfreak wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Sweet man and thanks for the great work, do you think cheat engine would work with the shards as I know the basics around that and how to find values etc.... then once I have 50 gear I can max it all out
You can find it via Cheat Engine, yes.

Please stop double posting, just edit your original message if you have something to add, I don't even see your comments for hours after you post them.

CasuallyFlacid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by CasuallyFlacid »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 pm
Here:

EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip

Rename the original DLL files from your EasyAntiCheat folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS Demo\EasyAntiCheat) to .BAK and extract there the ones from the archive. You should have it like this:

In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk?

Again.. if the authentication mechanism uses/will use eac_server64.dll, you're fucked :) This bypass method WILL. NOT. WORK. Got it? Good.

P.S.: And the ASM source-code... taken from MCC, like I said.. I've done 1 small adjustment so the right offset is used when reading the launch parameters. The crash Idlehands88 mentioned. No idea why it didn't crash for me.. but now should be good to go.

SayNOtoEAC.zip
Hey, for the life of me I cannot seem to find any information on how to bypass EAC on the Windows Store version. I keep getting a notice "Access Denied" even though I am administrator. It seems like I cannot edit/move anything in my windowsapps folder. Apologies, I am still pretty new to this stuff! Any help is greatly appreciated.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:20 pm
aribaby wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:03 pm
which .exe files i have to block?
Nothing, you can just cheat on the Game Pass version. Steam & EGS need the bypass.
good to know.. thanks for the info