Upload your trainers here (No requests)
NyraLynn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by NyraLynn »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 pm
Has anyone been flagged yet? As in, not being able to play multiplayer anymore? Got my inventory wiped and cba farming all the good items again. Want to know if I get instantly flagged just by using the trainer for an hour or so to get some gear back.
So far so good. Managed to play a few multiplayer missions. They said that if you're "branded" you won't be banned but you'll only play with other cheaters and you'll have significantly increased matchmaking times. So far none of this happened to me. Hope this helps.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

NyraLynn wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Has anyone been flagged yet? As in, not being able to play multiplayer anymore? Got my inventory wiped and cba farming all the good items again. Want to know if I get instantly flagged just by using the trainer for an hour or so to get some gear back.
So far so good. Managed to play a few multiplayer missions. They said that if you're "branded" you won't be banned but you'll only play with other cheaters and you'll have significantly increased matchmaking times. So far none of this happened to me. Hope this helps.
What have you used so far? And how many hours? I am guessing some options are more risky than others.

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:39 pm
Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Fixed "Max Resources"
  • Fixed "Reset Resources"
  • Added the "Pod" currency to Max/Reset Resources
  • Fixed Unlimited Ammo
  • Added "Edit: Accolades Level"
How does the accolade lvl work? I upgraded 1 to test, it does not unlock the items. And what is the max we can go?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

loPlKakarot wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Rhark wrote:
Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Fixed "Max Resources"
  • Fixed Unlimited Ammo
How does the accolade lvl work? I upgraded 1 to test, it does not unlock the items. And what is the max we can go?
I added a level to myself and it leveled me up when I went into the accolades screen, didn't check the rewards though.

BSWeaZL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSWeaZL »

Sorry to be that newbie and I don't normally have trouble doing this type of thing but starting to feel gaslit. I can't get the game to launch after bypassing eac by renaming the .dll files and extracting the new ones over. Is there anything I'm missing?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

BSWeaZL wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:25 pm
Sorry to be that newbie and I don't normally have trouble doing this type of thing but starting to feel gaslit. I can't get the game to launch after bypassing eac by renaming the .dll files and extracting the new ones over. Is there anything I'm missing?
Can you provide a screenshot of your EAC folder?

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 pm
loPlKakarot wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Rhark wrote:
Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Fixed "Max Resources"
  • Fixed Unlimited Ammo
I added a level to myself and it leveled me up when I went into the accolades screen, didn't check the rewards though.
Yes, it does lvl up but the rewards didn't unlock (Although it shows them unlocking). Just giving some feed.
Thanks

BSWeaZL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSWeaZL »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:53 pm
BSWeaZL wrote:

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

BSWeaZL wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:12 pm
Rhark wrote:
BSWeaZL wrote:
Strange, looks fine to me. Are you launching through Steam? Also, are you selecting Direct X12 or X11 or neither? (If neither, this is why you aren't loading the game).

BSWeaZL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSWeaZL »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:30 pm
BSWeaZL wrote:
Rhark wrote:

Strange, looks fine to me. Are you launching through Steam? Also, are you selecting Direct X12 or X11 or neither? (If neither, this is why you aren't loading the game).
I've tried from steam, DX11, DX12, shortcut to the game .exe in the madness folder, tried launching directly from the directory. None of it works.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

BSWeaZL wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm
Rhark wrote:
BSWeaZL wrote:

I've tried from steam, DX11, DX12, shortcut to the game .exe in the madness folder, tried launching directly from the directory. None of it works.
Try verifying your game files, running the game once & loading into your character. Then close the game & do the bypass again.

BSWeaZL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSWeaZL »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:42 pm
BSWeaZL wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm
Rhark wrote:

Try verifying your game files, running the game once & loading into your character. Then close the game & do the bypass again.
I have verified it a few times already. Game works and loads all the way to playing if I just revert to the original files. Steam says its running for 2 sec but the game doesn't actually launch.
Last edited by BSWeaZL on Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

NyraLynn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NyraLynn »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 pm
NyraLynn wrote:
NinjaBlazin wrote:
What have you used so far? And how many hours? I am guessing some options are more risky than others.
Techno 133 hrs
Trickster 19 hrs
Or are you asking something else?

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

ok.. so after I turn cheats on, join a friend of mine to do some multiplayer.. play for like 3 mins in.. game kicks me out.. how to fix this?

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

NyraLynn wrote:
NinjaBlazin wrote:
I joined my friend, and after 2-3 mins into the mission, I get kicked out of the game.. what did you do to get past that?