Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rusadir »

digis wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:42 pm
Would it be possible to get an option to individually edit certain things like scrap? I just wanted to have a bit more money to spend. From what ive seen commented, max resources adds a ton to everything. I just want a bit of extra cash since I got inventory wiped twice already
inventory wiped why? O_O

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

digis wrote:
Would it be possible to get an option to individually edit certain things like scrap? I just wanted to have a bit more money to spend. From what ive seen commented, max resources adds a ton to everything. I just want a bit of extra cash since I got inventory wiped twice already
I've added that to my Table. Rhark has stated that they are no longer adding anything else to the Trainer.

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Shard multiplier not working at all, any suggestions ?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ronald1981d wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:16 pm

I have a quick question. After you've done the steps above, do you start the game from steam or from OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe?
Steam

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

something is definitely up, ive been farming for hours now and all i'm getting are seismic commander gloves and pants, no boots, chest, or helmet. literally dozens of gloves and pants.

digis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digis »

Rusadir wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:49 pm
digis wrote:
inventory wiped why? O_O
No idea. I logged in yesterday and my half my inventory was gone, I was naked, and I cant use guns in one of my primary slots at all. The thing is just locked.

xboxgranym
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xboxgranym »

decide wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:59 pm
Shard multiplier not working at all, any suggestions ?
It works great you must activate, destroy a weapon or something else and you will get the ammount of shards f.e. if you enter 1000 and you get 50 shards you really get 50000 shards of that type of shards. it does not work with shards you just have in youre inventory, it works only for new shards you get by destroying one of your weapons f.e.

Vokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vokul »

digis wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:21 pm
Rusadir wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:49 pm
digis wrote:
inventory wiped why? O_O
No idea. I logged in yesterday and my half my inventory was gone, I was naked, and I cant use guns in one of my primary slots at all. The thing is just locked.
Did you play with your XP and levels?

mayhemfighter
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mayhemfighter »

Anyone know if accolades can be unlock through CE or a trainer?

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

vato wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:46 pm
can we edit the end game money?
Yeah surprisingly you can scan for it in 4bytes and it comes up.

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

mayhemfighter wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Anyone know if accolades can be unlock through CE or a trainer?
Also yes, Ive been fucking around with it all of yesterday testing it out but its fairly buggy, atm I have my Leg outfits stuck on 35 and my Journals/Notes or whatever it is stuck at 276 I think after changing it to 1 below the max tier completion number and the game crashing after picking the last one up.
Still messing with it but having not luck due to crashes and being back at work atm.
Essentially and surprisingly you can scan using 4 byte and edit them as you go, but as I said its buggy so I would change it to some stupid amount above the last level as they wont trigger and can actually glitch and not progress.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:21 pm
something is definitely up, ive been farming for hours now and all i'm getting are seismic commander gloves and pants, no boots, chest, or helmet. literally dozens of gloves and pants.
Same for me too, always drops the same legendary armor pieces but the guns can vary. is this bugged for armor?

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

Async wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:33 am
ComManDerBG wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:21 pm
Same for me too, always drops the same legendary armor pieces but the guns can vary. is this bugged for armor?
The armor variety starts dropping once I reached expeditions at tier 15 . Just completed all the devastator armor sets. 🙂

Birkiedoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Birkiedoc »

For those of you using the trainer...have you been marked for cheating? Are you still able to join your friends (I know you supposedly cant matchmake with "legit" players anymore). I wanna speed up the grind a little but still want to play with friends.

Animal85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Animal85 »

Birkiedoc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:29 pm
For those of you using the trainer...have you been marked for cheating? Are you still able to join your friends (I know you supposedly cant matchmake with "legit" players anymore). I wanna speed up the grind a little but still want to play with friends.
yep can conect friends or with code to other players i tested my acc is flaged i got mesage