Upload your trainers here (No requests)
scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by scorptron »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:35 am
^ " so wait, it's time to play dumb and act like I don't know what's going on. maybe someone throws me a freaking bone, so I learn how to do it. "
Just a thank you to you and everyone here working to make the games we play more fun... i have money in hand if you do figure it out, js . I would love to be able to have the wife play with me and get better loot drops.

Base305
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Base305 »

Hey Guys

im having problems with the Bypass. When i rename the files in ".BAK" and insert the download files here provided, then start the game after 2-3 seconds when the video starts the Game Crashes. if i go back to the Original files it works with no problem.

The other thing I have is that the Game also crashes if i want to run it on DirectX 12. My PC is Updated on Directx 12 i checked with dxdiag.

Pls help me

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by peppermint »

HypnotizedX wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:26 pm
thanks for adding the legendary buff, I was able to get every legendary gun in the matter of minutes!!! ;)

thanks again for your hard work!!!
Did your account get flagged as "cheater"?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support v1.14.0.0 & supports the XGP/Microsoft Store version - please check the main post for how to bypass EAC on Microsoft Store.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:14 pm
Trainer updated to support v1.14.0.0 & supports the XGP/Microsoft Store version - please check the main post for how to bypass EAC on Microsoft Store.
I can find Outriders, but not the eac. Would it be in properties? I have checked both inbound and outbound rules

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Adversary wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 pm
I can find Outriders, but not the eac. Would it be in properties? I have checked both inbound and outbound rules
I just had both the game executable and "eac_outriders.exe" in my firewall. I use Bitdefender so idk what it's like for others.

pk89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pk89 »

Works great. Thank you

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:21 am
Adversary wrote:
I just had both the game executable and "eac_outriders.exe" in my firewall. I use Bitdefender so idk what it's like for others.
I just have the default firewall. But I'm downloading that now. Cheers bro

OZZYROBBO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OZZYROBBO »

Adversary wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:40 am
Rhark wrote:
Adversary wrote:
same did the other firewall work?

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

OZZYROBBO wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:12 am
Adversary wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:40 am
Rhark wrote:

same did the other firewall work?
Nope... It just has ''madness-wingk-shipping.exe''

aribaby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aribaby »

Does anyone know if you get flagged as a cheater when playing with Xbox gamepass PC?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Hmm, someone has told me that you can just use the trainer on the game pass version without any bypass so I guess just try and launch the game and use the trainer 🤷‍♂️
aribaby wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:29 am
Does anyone know if you get flagged as a cheater when playing with Xbox gamepass PC?
I've never been flagged as a cheater on the steam version and I've been cheating on it since the game released. I think the whole flagged as a cheater thing was a scare tactic but I don't know anyone who has actually been flagged.

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:07 pm
Hmm, someone has told me that you can just use the trainer on the game pass version without any bypass so I guess just try and launch the game and use the trainer 🤷‍♂️
aribaby wrote:
I've never been flagged as a cheater on the steam version and I've been cheating on it since the game released. I think the whole flagged as a cheater thing was a scare tactic but I don't know anyone who has actually been flagged.
Bro i am on Xbox pass. I dont find these files to block. i found "Madness-WinGDK-Shipping". Should i block that and then run the trainer?
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

peppermint wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:02 pm
Rhark wrote:
aribaby wrote:
Bro i am on Xbox pass. I dont find these files to block. i found "Madness-WinGDK-Shipping". Should i block that?
You quoted my message but didn't read it?
Rhark wrote:

aribaby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aribaby »

which .exe files i have to block?