Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by Aiden99088 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 pm
Here:

EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip

Rename the original DLL files from your EasyAntiCheat folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS Demo\EasyAntiCheat) to .BAK and extract there the ones from the archive. You should have it like this:

In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk?

Again.. if the authentication mechanism uses/will use eac_server64.dll, you're fucked :) This bypass method WILL. NOT. WORK. Got it? Good.

P.S.: And the ASM source-code... taken from MCC, like I said.. I've done 1 small adjustment so the right offset is used when reading the launch parameters. The crash Idlehands88 mentioned. No idea why it didn't crash for me.. but now should be good to go.

SayNOtoEAC.zip
Hello, I think EAC_ Server64.dll affects me to start the game. How to use saynotoeac.zip to let me bypass EAC?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Aiden99088 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 am
Hello, I think EAC_ Server64.dll affects me to start the game. How to use saynotoeac.zip to let me bypass EAC?
You download EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip for the EAC Bypass.

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by scorptron »

Man, you guys put in tons of work on all of this. I am new but not to cheat engine. Is there a video walk though of how to set all this up. I am on the youtube but did not see one. Thanks a ton guys!

yodude77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yodude77 »

Has super player speed stopped working?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

yodude77 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:54 am
Has super player speed stopped working?
Unless there has been an update then it should be working.

yodude77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yodude77 »

There hasn't been any updates. It's incredibly inconsistent and I can't figure out if there's a lag or a certain sequence I need to initiate. Simply turning the trainer on and enabling super speed doesn't work.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

yodude77 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 pm
There hasn't been any updates. It's incredibly inconsistent and I can't figure out if there's a lag or a certain sequence I need to initiate. Simply turning the trainer on and enabling super speed doesn't work.
You're activating "Activate Trainer", correct? That is required for the Super Player Speed to work.

cyrusthevirus23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyrusthevirus23 »

I need some help if possible please thank you in advance

I added both DLL's (backed up originals)
then a add the EAC_outriders file and OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.ct files to the main folder. Left the original OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe in the folder

Trainer runs but I have been unable to host. I can join others no problem

Is there a step I am missing?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

cyrusthevirus23 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:30 am

then a add the EAC_outriders file and OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.ct files to the main folder. Left the original OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe in the folder

I'm not sure what you're saying, there's no cheat table with my trainer. When bypassing EAC you cannot play multiplayer.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Question why all of a sudden today did the trainer now become a force you to become pro on the app? i have been using it for a couple months and its now all of sudden locked behind a monthly pay wall come today. I would have no issue personally as everyone has to make there money someway but there is no way to get a one time fee to purchase just this trainer? I personally am not looking for any other trainer out there for any other game so to pay a monthly subscription based fee makes no sense to me when out of everything offered on the app my only desire is for this one trainer. is there a way to make a one time purchase to own a copy of this trainer? thank you its much appreciated any feed back at all #Rhark.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Jstatikk wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:53 am
Question why all of a sudden today did the trainer now become a force you to become pro on the app? i have been using it for a couple months and its now all of sudden locked behind a monthly pay wall come today. I would have no issue personally as everyone has to make there money someway but there is no way to get a one time fee to purchase just this trainer? I personally am not looking for any other trainer out there for any other game so to pay a monthly subscription based fee makes no sense to me when out of everything offered on the app my only desire is for this one trainer. is there a way to make a one time purchase to own a copy of this trainer? thank you its much appreciated any feed back at all #Rhark.
Unfortunately we do not offer one-time purchases at the moment, perhaps in the future. You answered the question yourself as to why it is now PRO and after all we need to keep the app running somehow.

The trainer was free for months and is currently the best trainer available. No one is forcing you to upgrade to PRO but as you said, everyone has to earn their keep somehow and this is just so we can keep the app running.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

Rhark wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:58 pm
cyrusthevirus23 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:30 am

I'm not sure what you're saying, there's no cheat table with my trainer. When bypassing EAC you cannot play multiplayer.
so wait, people are finding ways to host modded lobbies without bypassing EAC? im confused.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ " so wait, it's time to play dumb and act like I don't know what's going on. maybe someone throws me a freaking bone, so I learn how to do it. "

JustinktmSS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinktmSS »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:35 am
^ " so wait, it's time to play dumb and act like I don't know what's going on. maybe someone throws me a freaking bone, so I learn how to do it. "
Nailed it on that one. It’s easier to flat out ask the question and be honest. Don’t beat around the damn bush

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: 重新: 外行培训师

Post by Rhark »

luischen wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:21 pm
:( Hello, I have a problem, please ask you. I used CE to modify the weapon in the game, and then caused it to enter the game now, what should I do? Can you help me solve it?
Item modifications are not part of my trainer so I cannot help you.