Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rajinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rajinn »

benny89 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:35 pm
I don't want to be branded as cheater as I would like to still play with friends. If someone could have me for few "Legendary Drop Boosted Runs" so I could get my Seismic Commander set for Devo I would be really grateful for help.

Please kindly PM me if I could join you on on couple runs jus to get this set and be done with it. I need nothing more, just this Legendary Set. Thank you.
I would expect the drop rate mods to only affect those cheating, as loot is localized. I'd love to be wrong.

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

0utrage7 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:11 am
stitans wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:09 am
ok.. so after I turn cheats on, join a friend of mine to do some multiplayer.. play for like 3 mins in.. game kicks me out.. how to fix this?
did you get kicked when using super damage option?
any cheat, just for having the by pass files, logging in, joining a friend or random for mission, 2-3 mins game kicks me out, cheats ON or OFF... single player works great. If I want to play with friends, Im having to put originals .dll files back again

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

stitans wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:16 am
0utrage7 wrote:
stitans wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:09 am
ok.. so after I turn cheats on, join a friend of mine to do some multiplayer.. play for like 3 mins in.. game kicks me out.. how to fix this?
any cheat, just for having the by pass files, logging in, joining a friend or random for mission, 2-3 mins game kicks me out, cheats ON or OFF... single player works great. If I want to play with friends, Im having to put originals .dll files back again
question i havnt tried it because ive well cheated XD what happens when you put the real dll's back ? not sure if youve modded items or created ones out of thin air XD or anything like that just curious

kvngzvch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvngzvch »

how do you keep the modded anom and health that you alter in the trainer?? every time i use an ability it goes back to the default anom power and health goes back to normal

kusanagi83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kusanagi83 »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:39 am
stitans wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:16 am
0utrage7 wrote:

question i havnt tried it because ive well cheated XD what happens when you put the real dll's back ? not sure if youve modded items or created ones out of thin air XD or anything like that just curious
no one testet it?

kusanagi83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kusanagi83 »

so i testet it and it works by changing back the dlls you can play with others again

zeus111008
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zeus111008 »

kvngzvch wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:37 am
how do you keep the modded anom and health that you alter in the trainer?? every time i use an ability it goes back to the default anom power and health goes back to normal
i am facing this too. is there a workaround or solution to this?

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

If we use it with the bypass, unlock world tier and legendary items, then back with EAC again to play with friends we can get flagged?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

spops wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:09 pm
If we use it with the bypass, unlock world tier and legendary items, then back with EAC again to play with friends we can get flagged?
Supposedly, as soon as you launch the game without EAC you are going to be flagged eventually, or so they say.

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:58 pm
spops wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:09 pm
Supposedly, as soon as you launch the game without EAC you are going to be flagged eventually, or so they say.
They said that they will be branding cheaters in waves. I guess your account is either flagged to be branded in the moment you actually cheat something they can detect, whatever they look out for we don't know (bypass EAC, cheat items, skills etc.) or they take a random snapshot and evaluate if you are going to be branded at an unknown point. Either way, the first wave came with the release of the game. I suppose they will not announce future waves but I would expect the next one to be sooner than later. This is also probably why we haven't seen the brand yet.

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

Got it. I did a test and only opened the game without EAC to see if it really works, I didn't use any cheat, I hope that just opening the game without EAC is not a reason to be branded cause i play with friends. Thanks for the answers.

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

spops wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 pm
Got it. I did a test and only opened the game without EAC to see if it really works, I didn't use any cheat, I hope that just opening the game without EAC is not a reason to be branded cause i play with friends. Thanks for the answers.
We will see. From their definition this is already a cheating offense.

Check out this blog post for their statement on this topic:
[Link]

justdragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by justdragon »

If I use EAC Bypass (replace dll), does it make my account branded cheater? I just want legendary drop mod.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

justdragon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 am
If I use EAC Bypass (replace dll), does it make my account branded cheater? I just want legendary drop mod.
The post literally ONE above yours is the link to tell you what the Devs have said about cheating.

justdragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by justdragon »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am
justdragon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 am
The post literally ONE above yours is the link to tell you what the Devs have said about cheating.
I know about that already. My question is using this EAC bypass trigger branded or not?