CODE VEIN [Windows Store] Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CODE VEIN [Windows Store] Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +17 cheats for game version: Windows Store v1.0.11.0 Last Updated: 21.02.2021 Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Team Health
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Ichor
  • Super Damage
  • Unlimited Items
  • Unlimited Haze
  • Unlimited Trading Points
  • Kill All Enemies
  • Haze Multiplier
  • Edit: Level
  • Edit: Haze
  • Increase Game Speed
  • Decrease Game Speed
  • Reset Game Speed
  • Edit: Game Speed

Notes
  • Unlimited Items: Items will not decrease when used.
  • Unlimited Haze: Gain some Haze and be at the maximum.
  • Kill All Enemies: All enemies will die instantly when spawning & if they are already spawned. Use with caution - may break certain aspects of the game.
Included in the Fearless Revolution app
[Link]

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: CODE VEIN [Windows Store] Trainer

Post by GipsyDanger »

you the man!

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

thank you

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

So a couple things:

1. "Unlimited Stamina" is kinda weird as it still goes down every so often, and won't go back up until I kill an enemy.

2. "Super damage" doesn't seem to work at all, I have it enabled but enemies still take the same amount of damage as they did before.

3. "Kill All Enemies" ends up killing the companion that is with you as well, or at least makes his health stuck at 0 if you have "unlimited team health" active as well. Also not sure how to test insta killing spawning enemies (maybe the blood pool things?) but it doesn't kill any enemies that are already spawned, instead it seems to take the affect of super damage and just allows us to 1 shot enemies.
Last edited by PureReality on Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:50 pm
So a couple things:

1. "Unlimited Stamina" is kinda weird as it still goes down every so often, and won't go back up until I kill an enemy.

2. "Super damage" doesn't seem to work at all, I have it enabled but enemies still take the same amount of damage as they did before.

3. "Kill All Enemies" ends up killing the companion that is with you as well, or at least makes his health stuck at 0 if you have "unlimited team health" active as well. Also not sure how to test insta killing spawning enemies (maybe the blood pool things?) but it doesn't kill any enemies that are already spawned, instead of seems to take the affect of super damage and just allows us to 1 shot enemies.
didn't work for me either

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:50 pm
So a couple things:

3. "Kill All Enemies" ends up killing the companion that is with you as well, or at least makes his health stuck at 0 if you have "unlimited team health" active as well. Also not sure how to test insta killing spawning enemies (maybe the blood pool things?) but it doesn't kill any enemies that are already spawned, instead it seems to take the affect of super damage and just allows us to 1 shot enemies.
🤔 Very strange, I tested it a bunch and didn't have any issues you were describing. Originally, the Kill All Enemies script was a one hit kill script but I found it was killing enemies as they spawned if it was enabled before they spawned. I ended up multiplying the damage you do to make a super damage cheat which was working whilst I tested it for an hour. I'll look into it when I am free.

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

I too have the same problems with the trainer. Despite the unlimited stamina going down every so often it still works. The super damage only worked for me once and i could not get it to work again. I have not used the kill al enemies cheat incase it kills bosses and messes up the games progression. Does it only target standard enemies?

I hope you can fix the super damage cheat as it will be really handy. The game requires you to play through it 2 or more times to get all the endings and it would be great to be able to run through the game.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Tackle wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:16 am
I too have the same problems with the trainer. Despite the unlimited stamina going down every so often it still works. The super damage only worked for me once and i could not get it to work again. I have not used the kill al enemies cheat incase it kills bosses and messes up the games progression. Does it only target standard enemies?

I hope you can fix the super damage cheat as it will be really handy. The game requires you to play through it 2 or more times to get all the endings and it would be great to be able to run through the game.
It is on my list to look at, will get around to it as soon as I can.

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:20 am
Tackle wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:16 am

It is on my list to look at, will get around to it as soon as I can.
Great to hear. I look foward to the update. Would it be possible for you to add an item editor? it would be very handy for getting upgrade materials and honour medals.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Tackle wrote: Great to hear. I look foward to the update. Would it be possible for you to add an item editor? it would be very handy for getting upgrade materials and honour medals.
I won't be adding more cheats just fixing the current ones. Unfortunately, I don't have time to focus on one game for days on end.

OohmyGodz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OohmyGodz »

does it work on steam version?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

OohmyGodz wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:07 am
does it work on steam version?
As stated it is for the Windows store version. Feel free to test it on Steam but I don't own that version.