Hades Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hades Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +16 cheats for game version: Steam/EPIC v1.38177 Last Updated:13.09.2021 *This mostly works with the Microsoft Store version but isn't 100% compatible. Options
  • No Damage to Player
  • Super Damage
  • Noclip
  • Increase Movement Speed
  • Decrease Movement Speed
  • Reset Movement Speed
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Edit: Gold
  • Edit: Darkness
  • Edit: Lock Keys
  • Edit: Titan Blood
  • Edit: Diamonds
  • Edit: Gems
  • Edit: Ambrosia
  • Edit: Nectar

Notes
  • Noclip: Removes collision allowing the player to move anywhere.
  • Editors: ONLY edit these values whilst in the Shop. If the values do NOT match yours in-game, do NOT edit them. If you open the shop they should appear correct. NOTE: If you do not own at least 1 of the other currencies (except gold) you will not be able to edit it.
Included in the Fearless Revolution app
[Link]

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hades Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support v1.38177 & added more cheats.

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

Edit: The problem was that windows firewall blocks Hades from making changes to the save folder in user documents when the trainer is active, all you have to do is let it through. Keeping comment for posterity
This is a great trainer, and all of the cheats work pretty well on it; except for one huge flaw.
If you activate this trainer, it will completely nullify the auto save system. I've lost about 4 hours of progress because of this sadly, and I tested it a few times to see what triggers it.
Literally just turning on/activating the trainer and one of the cheats will make it so that the game never saves until you close and re open the game again.
The auto save icon will appear, and everything will seem normal, until you return to the main menu and see that the last save entry is the one before you turned on the trainer.
Hopefully someone can fix this bug, it makes saving progress impossible
Last edited by Jempai on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Jempai wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:57 pm
My game was saving normally whilst I made this, I have no idea why you are encountering this. The trainer doesn't even use the built in Godmode that you can enable in the options in-game.

Unless there is some anticheat or checks that I don't know about then it is working as intended.

The game is frustrating to work with and as I said I had encountered no saving issues myself nor has anyone else reported this (and I know a few people who completed the game using this trainer).

I do not have the time to spend trying to fix something I cannot myself emulate.

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:06 pm
Jempai wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:57 pm
My game was saving normally whilst I made this, I have no idea why you are encountering this. The trainer doesn't even use the built in Godmode that you can enable in the options in-game.

Unless there is some anticheat or checks that I don't know about then it is working as intended.

The game is frustrating to work with and as I said I had encountered no saving issues myself nor has anyone else reported this (and I know a few people who completed the game using this trainer).

I do not have the time to spend trying to fix something I cannot myself emulate.
It's most likely an issue with the game on my end then...I'll try reinstalling the game or something
Thank you for the quick feedback!
Edit: I found the issue. For some reason, when I activated the trainer, the firewall blocks Hades's access to save; but ONLY when I have the trainer active. It's really strange, and I have no idea why it does that, but to anyone who might have the same problem I did, the solution is just to check your firewall and let Hades through.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Jempai wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:39 pm
Meh, antivirus' and firewalls don't like the app so that's probably why. We try to get as many AV companies to whitelist the app but there are still a few that refuse just because of the Themida protection.

Glad you sorted it out, enjoy :)

stredyboal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stredyboal »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:15 am
Image +16 cheats for game version: Steam/EPIC v1.38177 Last Updated:13.09.2021 *This mostly works with the Microsoft Store version but isn't 100% compatible. Options
  • No Damage to Player
  • Super Damage
  • Noclip
  • Increase Movement Speed
  • Decrease Movement Speed
  • Reset Movement Speed
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Edit: Gold
  • Edit: Darkness
  • Edit: Lock Keys
  • Edit: Titan Blood
  • Edit: Diamonds
  • Edit: Gems
  • Edit: Ambrosia
  • Edit: Nectar

Notes
  • Noclip: Removes collision allowing the player to move anywhere.
  • Editors: ONLY edit these values whilst in the Shop. If the values do NOT match yours in-game, do NOT edit them. If you open the shop they should appear correct. NOTE: If you do not own at least 1 of the other currencies (except gold) you will not be able to edit it.
Included in the Fearless Revolution app
[Link]
gems cheat dosen't work, question marks always appear

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

stredyboal wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:37 pm
gems cheat dosen't work, question marks always appear
Unnecessary to quote the whole post. What distribution are you playing on? The trainer is not 100% compatible with the Microsoft Store version but EPIC/Steam work fine.

TheFWord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFWord »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:23 pm
Unnecessary to quote the whole post. What distribution are you playing on? The trainer is not 100% compatible with the Microsoft Store version but EPIC/Steam work fine.
Not sure if this is an allowed post as I'm not a pro user, but I'm having a similar issue. Using steam v1.38246 and for some reason cannot get the gemstones or ambrosia values to populate. Tried buying things in the shop, picking gems up in the dungeon, entering the buy menu, exiting the buy menu, but I can't get it to work

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

TheFWord wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:42 pm
Rhark wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:23 pm
Not sure if this is an allowed post as I'm not a pro user, but I'm having a similar issue. Using steam v1.38246 and for some reason cannot get the gemstones or ambrosia values to populate. Tried buying things in the shop, picking gems up in the dungeon, entering the buy menu, exiting the buy menu, but I can't get it to work
As you can see, your game version does not match the version the trainer was made for. This probably requires updating which can be requested in the app. Thanks.