Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GreedFall [Windows Store/Game Pass] Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Chinzu12033 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:58 am
only available for pro?
Only editor options are for PRO. Use hotkeys to enable the other cheats. Clickable toggles are a PRO only feature.

Chinzu12033
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chinzu12033 »

the trainer is great, very great, but for some reason the "give all items" does not work for me, is there anything I have to do to activate this one?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Chinzu12033 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:45 am
the trainer is great, very great, but for some reason the "give all items" does not work for me, is there anything I have to do to activate this one?
Are you using my trainer or the Steam one from iNVOKE?

If you're using my Microsoft Store/Game pass trainer then honestly I don't recall what, if anything had to be done for it to work. Has the game been updated since the trainer was released? It could be that it can activate but it's not injecting to the correct place anymore.

Chinzu12033
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chinzu12033 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:33 am
Chinzu12033 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:45 am
Are you using my trainer or the Steam one from iNVOKE?

If you're using my Microsoft Store/Game pass trainer then honestly I don't recall what, if anything had to be done for it to work. Has the game been updated since the trainer was released? It could be that it can activate but it's not injecting to the correct place anymore.
I was using the Microsoft/Game Pass one, the others still work but only the "give all items" does not. It could be that the game just updated or for some reason, anyways it's still a great trainer and thanks for responding to my concerns.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Chinzu12033 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:54 am
I was using the Microsoft/Game Pass one, the others still work but only the "give all items" does not. It could be that the game just updated or for some reason, anyways it's still a great trainer and thanks for responding to my concerns.
Does the cheat activate? If not then the game has updated & requires a request in-app for updating. Thanks :)