GreedFall [Windows Store/Game Pass] Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GreedFall [Windows Store/Game Pass] Trainer

Post by MrBMW »

i wanna ask does this game have any achievement helper or whatnot?
i found some guy on TA with a very weird 2 day completion to the win10 version and 1 day completion to the xbox version!
i can only find trainers to the win10 which might help to make it a fast completion if he spent the entire time of those days playing
but 1 day completion on xbox1? sounds fishy to me

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:57 pm
i found some guy on TA with a very weird 2 day completion to the win10 version and 1 day completion to the xbox version!
i can only find trainers to the win10 which might help to make it a fast completion if he spent the entire time of those days playing
Not to my knowledge, and you cannot cheat on the Xbox One. The game isn't hard to 100% supposedly, if you have a guide or know what you're doing.

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

MrBMW wrote:
Probably did their Xbox playthrough second

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

Fadexz wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:25 am
MrBMW wrote:
Probably did their Xbox playthrough second
probably u r right
i have just completed the X1 version, took me around 50 hours to do that, the exterme difficulty was easy cause of the duplication glitch in the game, i had around 3000 ammo and health potions :D
now i am going through the win10 version using a fearlessrevolution trainer and i am blazing through it like butter :D

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

does the trainer ruin any the achievements? i am now almost at the end of my 1st run and the achievement for emptying 100 container didnt unlock for me although i am opening each and every container and loot everybody
one my xbox playthrough before playing on win10 this achievement almost unlocked for me in the 1st quarter of the game!
does any of the options might have ruined it? does anybody have an idea?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:47 pm
does the trainer ruin any the achievements? i am now almost at the end of my 1st run and the achievement for emptying 100 container didnt unlock for me although i am opening each and every container and loot everybody
one my xbox playthrough before playing on win10 this achievement almost unlocked for me in the 1st quarter of the game!
does any of the options might have ruined it? does anybody have an idea?
No, sounds like an Xbox Live tracking bug. If you read above others have unlocked 100% achievements using the trainer.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

i am not sure what is wrong exactly, this is not the 1st time i use fearless trainer and i am confident in the quality, but i was just wondering probably the zero weight or anything! not sure
guess i have to try again with the 2nd playthrough and try to grind them on the 1st city and see how it goes
thanks alot for the reply rhark :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm
i am not sure what is wrong exactly, this is not the 1st time i use fearless trainer and i am confident in the quality, but i was just wondering probably the zero weight or anything! not sure
guess i have to try again with the 2nd playthrough and try to grind them on the 1st city and see how it goes
thanks alot for the reply rhark :)
I can't say for 100% certainty that a trainer option will interfere with the achievement progress stuff I'm just telling you what others have been able to do. I've not even played the game except for making this trainer.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

thanks alot, hopefully today when i play the game it would unlock normally without the hassle of grinding :D

update: it did finally unlock! not sure what was wrong but glad i can now smoothly finish my 2nd playthrough without the worry of locking my self out of this!
thanks for the amazing trainer

FoodStampPharaoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FoodStampPharaoh »

Hello there, I was wondering if you might be aware of any reason that I am not able to use this trainer. I have the FearlessRevolution app on my computer and I have Pro as well, but this trainer does not work. It is able to find the game on Xbox Game Pass when I run it and it says trainer activated, but pressing F1 to activate the trainer or any other hotkeys does nothing at all.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

FoodStampPharaoh wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:27 am
Hello there, I was wondering if you might be aware of any reason that I am not able to use this trainer. I have the FearlessRevolution app on my computer and I have Pro as well, but this trainer does not work. It is able to find the game on Xbox Game Pass when I run it and it says trainer activated, but pressing F1 to activate the trainer or any other hotkeys does nothing at all.
Perhaps the game has updated since the trainer was released. I will DL the game and have a look.

Edit: Trainer is working fine. Try opening the game and loading into the save then open the trainer.

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

the trainer works fine, i think he's referring to an issue with the fearlessrevolution app. i've also had that happen but generally it goes away after i try to click it a few times, or make sure the game is runing first of course.

Ironbanner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ironbanner »

Hello, I cannot download from server

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Ironbanner wrote: