Page 25 of 26

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 pm
by shoopdawhoop
Would it be possible to get keybinds to toggle stuff off and on easily?

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:42 am
by awesome1234
I'm also being banned for the cheat. I only used bypass 2, freeze all.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 am
by CrewMaster
shoopdawhoop wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 pm
Would it be possible to get keybinds to toggle stuff off and on easily?
Based on my experience it is much more dangerous when you have more than 1 script as most of the time when I active the second one, cheat engine decided to freeze the value. :|
awesome1234 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:42 am
I'm also being banned for the cheat. I only used bypass 2, freeze all.
When did you cheat? What is your AR? Last activity you did in the game (primo geovishap, domain, abyss)?

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:16 pm
by satthuserry
thx and link down

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 pm
by b00gmen00t
CrewMaster wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:37 am
When did you start cheating? What is your AR? What activity have you done when you activate 3x speed? (abyss? tower defense? primo geovishap?)
I had been running the trainer for a solid month I think, with mob freeze and 2x speed. Bypass 2. AR 51. I actually cleared the Abyss with these hacks (but you still need a ton of DPS to get all the stars). I was out in the overworld when I clicked on 3x. But I immediately disabled it!!!

I honestly don't think that did it. It was immediately(?) after playing with a friend with the trainer loaded, despite having no cheats on. I think it was during "ban hours" but I can't 100% confirm from my memory... That was the last thing I remember doing. xd I was using the same hacks on an alt and it remains unbanned. I haven't co-op'd with anyone on the alt.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:54 pm
by CrewMaster
b00gmen00t wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 pm
CrewMaster wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:37 am
When did you start cheating? What is your AR? What activity have you done when you activate 3x speed? (abyss? tower defense? primo geovishap?)
I had been running the trainer for a solid month I think, with mob freeze and 2x speed. Bypass 2. AR 51. I actually cleared the Abyss with these hacks (but you still need a ton of DPS to get all the stars). I was out in the overworld when I clicked on 3x. But I immediately disabled it!!!

I honestly don't think that did it. It was immediately(?) after playing with a friend with the trainer loaded, despite having no cheats on. I think it was during "ban hours" but I can't 100% confirm from my memory... That was the last thing I remember doing. xd I was using the same hacks on an alt and it remains unbanned. I haven't co-op'd with anyone on the alt.
This is why I ask people their AR. Those who got banned are mostly AR 50+. Strong sanity check? Coop? idk.
When you accidentally activated the x3 did you kill a mob? Did you teleport? Did you collect something?
I also don't understand what are you saying. Did you activate x3 in coop? But you said no cheats on?

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm
by crossfade3
Have been played for about a month with Freeze and X2 Speed only on my 2 main accounts with F and M protagonists.
My M account (AR39) was banned after i accidentally enabled Speed X3, instead of X2 for a split second. I enabled it yesterday around 6 PM and got ban after that (~24h) around the same time today. I was at Liyue Harbor and doing Tower stuff all the time.

My F account (AR45) still safe so be careful guys and do not enable unsafe options.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:39 am
by CrewMaster
crossfade3 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm
Have been played for about a month with Freeze and X2 Speed only on my 2 main accounts with F and M protagonists.
My M account (AR39) was banned after i accidentally enabled Speed X3, instead of X2 for a split second. I enabled it yesterday around 6 PM and got ban after that (~24h) around the same time today. I was at Liyue Harbor and doing Tower stuff all the time.

My F account (AR45) still safe so be careful guys and do not enable unsafe options.
When did you accidentally enabled speed x3? During combat, before you loot? after you teleport? Thanks

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:54 am
by crossfade3
After i loaded into the game. Just standing still in Liyue Harbor and doing nothing. I think i raised my ban flag when i injected strings into genshin process for a second and get ban after 24h.

My second account still alive.
Still waiting for a ESP Chest update.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:57 pm
by kindexbr
the fly / jump trick to get the stars on the map are you banning?

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 pm
by B0mak
What's "sanity check" anyway? Can't find any info about this, if this even real of course.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am
by ReskyAW
B0mak wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 pm
What's "sanity check" anyway? Can't find any info about this, if this even real of course.
sanity check : is a data scan on the server at certain hours.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am
by B0mak
ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am
B0mak wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 pm
What's "sanity check" anyway? Can't find any info about this, if this even real of course.
sanity check : is a data scan on the server at certain hours.
And no one knows what hours it is? For example on EU server.

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 am
by ReskyAW
B0mak wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am
B0mak wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 pm
What's "sanity check" anyway? Can't find any info about this, if this even real of course.
sanity check : is a data scan on the server at certain hours.
And no one knows what hours it is? For example on EU server.
(GMT UTC+7) Asia Time : 17:00 - 18:00 (5:00 - 6:00 p.m).

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 am
by B0mak
ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 am
B0mak wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am


sanity check : is a data scan on the server at certain hours.
And no one knows what hours it is? For example on EU server.
(GMT UTC+7) Asia Time : 17:00 - 18:00 (5:00 - 6:00 p.m).
K, thanks.