[UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
awesome1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by awesome1234 »

Hello, I just tried the trainer for a couple of days in co-op. (PH Bypass: Global Speed -- Reduced -3; Character Speed -- 2x). Still no ban and the cheat works. Currently AR 35.

rickbrcub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rickbrcub »

I am having some trouble trying to download the correct files from the links provided on this thread. I am being redirected to all sort of malicious files which don't have anything to do with the hack.

I've only been able to obtain a hosts file (which I've inspected and it is very safe since it only translates some address resolutions to 0.0.0.0).

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

@khirakun
Any updates or info about trainer?

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

Is there anyone who is still not banned since 1.1 and 1.2? What is your current AR? What cheat/s did you activate? (example. freeze only, freeze and speed x2)

GenshinHacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GenshinHacker »

awesome1234 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:47 pm
Hello, I just tried the trainer for a couple of days in co-op. (PH Bypass: Global Speed -- Reduced -3; Character Speed -- 2x). Still no ban and the cheat works. Currently AR 35.
How did you do it? I still got ban. Can you show us your way? In a video

awesome1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awesome1234 »

Unfortunately my account just got banned recently. There's very little information on the cheats and I'm way too greedy. For the new guys here: My account was AR 37, (with 2 five star chars pulled from banners. Gonna cry later) I use the PH Bypass (patching UnityPlayer.dll, and stopping the anti-cheat service.. please check the "readme" for more details lol). I use the cheats in progression, trying to find the optimal cheats possible without getting banned. So here it is :

I recommend using only (Global Speed: -3, Character Speed: x2).
For Global Speed, you can go higher 'til -7 for bosses. AND DON'T USE FREEZE ALL. For Character Speed, use x2 only because that would be enough for your adventures. AND DON'T USE X4 and X5. I've been banned even with anti-cheats turned off.

I also activate other cheats such as: "Jump + Fly Speed" and "Instant Bow Recharge" and I think they are pretty safe.
My last activity was just adventuring and defeating Primo Geovishap with Character Speed x5 ON. HAHAHA

I hope this trainer continues and that more people supports this thread. (Sorry Meehooyoo) Many thanks :)

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

awesome1234 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Unfortunately my account just got banned recently. There's very little information on the cheats and I'm way too greedy. For the new guys here: My account was AR 37, (with 2 five star chars pulled from banners. Gonna cry later) I use the PH Bypass (patching UnityPlayer.dll, and stopping the anti-cheat service.. please check the "readme" for more details lol). I use the cheats in progression, trying to find the optimal cheats possible without getting banned. So here it is :

I recommend using only (Global Speed: -3, Character Speed: x2).
For Global Speed, you can go higher 'til -7 for bosses. AND DON'T USE FREEZE ALL. For Character Speed, use x2 only because that would be enough for your adventures. AND DON'T USE X4 and X5. I've been banned even with anti-cheats turned off.

I also activate other cheats such as: "Jump + Fly Speed" and "Instant Bow Recharge" and I think they are pretty safe.
My last activity was just adventuring and defeating Primo Geovishap with Character Speed x5 ON. HAHAHA

I hope this trainer continues and that more people supports this thread. (Sorry Meehooyoo) Many thanks :)
Thank you for your input. Such a waste to active any other cheat. Speedhack x2 and freeze is more than enough. There is also a discussion that turning off anti cheat will not give you immunity. Just saying~

awesome1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awesome1234 »

With the help of this trainer, enemies are seriously not much of a problem. When I found this trainer, I was honestly just hoping for the "larger pickup range" because this game requires lots of collecting. It's an extremely tedious farming life, especially around AR40s+ when your world becomes a barren land.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

awesome1234 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:13 am
With the help of this trainer, enemies are seriously not much of a problem. When I found this trainer, I was honestly just hoping for the "larger pickup range" because this game requires lots of collecting. It's an extremely tedious farming life, especially around AR40s+ when your world becomes a barren land.
I think that mihoyo looks for "large pickup range", "too much" speedhack and "no CD for skills" most of the time, and almost immediately bans for it

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

B0mak wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:29 am
awesome1234 wrote:
I think that mihoyo looks for "large pickup range", "too much" speedhack and "no CD for skills" most of the time, and almost immediately bans for it
I think if you bypass 100%, you are using rangehack without getting banned.

crossfade3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crossfade3 »

I'm actually waiting for ESP chest update. I used that in 1.2 along with speed and freeze hacks and i didn't get banned.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

ReskyAW wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:59 am
B0mak wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:29 am
awesome1234 wrote:
I think if you bypass 100%, you are using rangehack without getting banned.
If you can do this, i suppose you can do whatever you want, huh.
Except "manual ban" if they are doing it
crossfade3 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:04 am
I'm actually waiting for ESP chest update. I used that in 1.2 along with speed and freeze hacks and i didn't get banned.
You can use interactive map for chests

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

crossfade3 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:04 am
Did you stop using freeze and speed hacks?

aujv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aujv »

I want to get the CT code used

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

aujv wrote: