Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by B0mak »

aspectlost wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:19 am
B0mak wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 am
aspectlost wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:59 am
Just got my unban today, is it worth it using this cheat still? Has anyone figured out any new tricks?
Nothing new so far. About safety you can't be 100% sure while using cheats, there's always a risk.
About ban. They reset progress while banning?
Nope, account is in good standing after unban.
K, that's good.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

cutepp wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:17 pm
To add my experience, I also have an account at a high AR that I've only been using x2 speed on since the beginning, so far no ban. All other test accounts got banned (I didn't try PH method, only csrss, but I'm also unsure if 1.3 PH method has been checked since unityplayer.dll got updated and doubt the hacked unityplayer.dll changes will still apply or if genshin will detect a file integrity error and ban).

I wonder if you ever forgot to run as admin or possibly quickly checked another cheat and turned it off?
Hello! Do you still use cheat and which one? What is your current adventure rank? Do you use freeze all?
qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:32 pm
That is the question. to add things up, I still have account that sometimes use no CD script, and sometimes use 2x speed + freeze. and yesterday I checked after the banned account and that account (2x sometimes no CD) still survive. but account that only use 2x speed and occasionaly freeze, banned yesterday :lol:

maybe what did mihoyo do to "detect" is real time with specific "work hour", but account that not ONline at the moment not getting banned. (just my assumption, because my another account that getting banned is where I still online just like yesterday) and the other is 1 day after the cheat :ph34r:
aspectlost wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:09 am
Just got banned, only used 2x Speed and Freeze all. It's detected officially. Been using it for a good week and just was playing couple hours ago but i got striked down. I wasn't playing with the cheat all day today because of people saying they got banned. Was using the 2nd bypass crss since PH is patched. Hopefully this trainer gets an update soon. 1 month ban </3
For you two, do you still plan to cheat on that account after you got unbanned? If yes, can we try to use the x2 speed and freeze without the freeze all? If one us got banned post the duration.

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

im only using x2 + freeze in abyss since venti banner no ban..just wait for new offset and kill mhyrot2 and u clean to go but dont use other cheat since it can be bannable now...now my AR is 54 and have 6 5* character and 3 4* weapon...keep in mind that once new update come please refrain yourself using the cheat until new offset has been found

dk222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dk222 »

ESP chest didn't work...

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

dk222 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:24 am
ESP chest didn't work...
Use interactive map for this.
taro1512 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:57 am
im only using x2 + freeze in abyss since venti banner no ban..just wait for new offset and kill mhyrot2 and u clean to go but dont use other cheat since it can be bannable now...now my AR is 54 and have 6 5* character and 3 4* weapon...keep in mind that once new update come please refrain yourself using the cheat until new offset has been found
You're using PH bypass i suppose, right?

aspectlost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aspectlost »

CrewMaster wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:31 am
cutepp wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:17 pm
To add my experience, I also have an account at a high AR that I've only been using x2 speed on since the beginning, so far no ban. All other test accounts got banned (I didn't try PH method, only csrss, but I'm also unsure if 1.3 PH method has been checked since unityplayer.dll got updated and doubt the hacked unityplayer.dll changes will still apply or if genshin will detect a file integrity error and ban).

I wonder if you ever forgot to run as admin or possibly quickly checked another cheat and turned it off?
Hello! Do you still use cheat and which one? What is your current adventure rank? Do you use freeze all?
qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:32 pm
That is the question. to add things up, I still have account that sometimes use no CD script, and sometimes use 2x speed + freeze. and yesterday I checked after the banned account and that account (2x sometimes no CD) still survive. but account that only use 2x speed and occasionaly freeze, banned yesterday :lol:

maybe what did mihoyo do to "detect" is real time with specific "work hour", but account that not ONline at the moment not getting banned. (just my assumption, because my another account that getting banned is where I still online just like yesterday) and the other is 1 day after the cheat :ph34r:
aspectlost wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:09 am
Just got banned, only used 2x Speed and Freeze all. It's detected officially. Been using it for a good week and just was playing couple hours ago but i got striked down. I wasn't playing with the cheat all day today because of people saying they got banned. Was using the 2nd bypass crss since PH is patched. Hopefully this trainer gets an update soon. 1 month ban </3
For you two, do you still plan to cheat on that account after you got unbanned? If yes, can we try to use the x2 speed and freeze without the freeze all? If one us got banned post the duration.
I could try and use an alt account for that. Im not sure how long 2nd bans are. Just hope there can be an update for this trainer soon or bypasses being fixed

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

B0mak wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:39 pm
dk222 wrote:
ESP chest didn't work...
taro1512 wrote:
yes kill mhyrot is the only way...csrss is already not safe anymore...still if u kill mhyrot is not 100% safe since it has sanity check..IMO when every update come try exp with new offset with dummy acc for x2 and freeze...if dummy acc is safe for 2day after using cheat then its safe for u to use on the main acc

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

aspectlost wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 am
I could try and use an alt account for that. Im not sure how long 2nd bans are. Just hope there can be an update for this trainer soon or bypasses being fixed
The 2nd ban should be one month also. That is true for me when I got banned from freeze on custom CE. I need information for the 3rd ban. Will it be permanent or just a month? We don't know yet. :cry:

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

taro1512 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:18 am
B0mak wrote:
dk222 wrote:
ESP chest didn't work...
taro1512 wrote:
yes kill mhyrot is the only way...csrss is already not safe anymore...still if u kill mhyrot is not 100% safe since it has sanity check..IMO when every update come try exp with new offset with dummy acc for x2 and freeze...if dummy acc is safe for 2day after using cheat then its safe for u to use on the main acc
K, thanks. Also do you use patched unityplayer?

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

B0mak wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:07 pm
taro1512 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:18 am
B0mak wrote:

K, thanks. Also do you use patched unityplayer?
u need to patch unityplayer so that when u closed mhyprot the game doesnt crash

giangian23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giangian23 »

When i press Bypass 1 or Bypass 2 then Run Trainer, just nothing happends. and PH Mode, i just dont know how to use it. Any tutorial understandable?

lzr.bas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lzr.bas »

Bro link share to download not work :/

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

RIP there is a new update. This is where I got banned. Image

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

They updated their terms and services and cheating is on the very top :-?

LeRoiDuEcchii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LeRoiDuEcchii »

Hello, if someone have HeX to modify UnityPlayer.dll, please tell me, I need to unlock my FPS