[UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by khirakun »

Why guys getting ban did you use this on ban wave time??
update:
Main Acc. AR54 - not ban, G.speed only -7
2Nd main AR44 - not ban, G.speed only -7

PS im 100% sure of this, im not using hack between 4pm to 9pm, +8 GMT, i guess that is the ban wave time for Asia server but of course,
if you guys want to make sure your acc. was safe, use this for only finishing task or domains, don't just leave your acc. always prone on hack
you can exit the game and relog again after that.

dedibd4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dedibd4 »

khirakun wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:37 pm
update:

PS im 100% sure of this, im not using hack between 4pm to 9pm, +8 GMT, i guess that is the ban wave time for Asia server but of course,
if you guys want to make sure your acc. was safe, use this for only finishing task or domains, don't just leave your acc. always prone on hack
yes,my account never banned, im using almost all the cheat that you make, i dunno why these people alwasy getting banned.. im sure they play at ban wave time..

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

khirakun wrote:
update:

I forgot to try the custom freeze value. Hopefully it's the waayyy to happy ending lol
dedibd4 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:16 pm
yes,my account never banned, im using almost all the cheat that you make, i dunno why these people alwasy getting banned.. im sure they play at ban wave time..
Ah, the infamous ban wave time. Does it really exist. I believe at it first back in October but not anymore. I would believe in sanity check than the ban wave time, in my opinion, and experience.
May I ask your AR?

aspectlost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aspectlost »

How would you even know when a ban wave is live? Like do you guys expect us to know these things? 1 month ban isn't too much but i keep reading to not play during them which is of course true. I just don't know how you would prevent it

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

Me: playing literally 24/7 with speed x2 + freeze and 0 bans

yea guys, that ban wave time shit is true, you better don't play during that time lol

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

khirakun wrote:
update:

sorry, but i don't completly believe ban wave time, because before day it happend I always use script when I play, it's been more than 1 months and play at time you mention. nothing happened before yesterday.
But after update 1.3, who knows for sure?

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

qiqichenx wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:14 pm
khirakun wrote:
update:

sorry, but i don't completly believe ban wave time, because before day it happend I always use script when I play, it's been more than 1 months and play at time you mention. nothing happened before yesterday.
well Idk actually but as i said just use the hack for finishing task or domains, then disable it after.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

CrewMaster wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:47 pm
khirakun wrote:
update:

I forgot to try the custom freeze value. Hopefully it's the waayyy to happy ending lol
dedibd4 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:16 pm
Ah, the infamous ban wave time. Does it really exist. I believe at it first back in October but not anymore. I would believe in sanity check than the ban wave time, in my opinion, and experience.
May I ask your AR?
Ok so, lets assume that they have no ban wave time,
in this case i think they have server side AC which they use kmlog to send and received packets to there sever, mhyprto2 is just a driver to hide process to prevent vulnerability of the game, so even we bypass the mhyprot2 or close their AC, they can still detect what were doing in the game using that packets, even kernel level hack is not actually safe.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

qiqichenx wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:14 pm
khirakun wrote:
update:

Its the same, even the new elite boss, im using g.speed there and its safe

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

I actually I have an idea for my self on how a hack will work 100% with no ban, its actually an idea but I don't how to do it, of course that will be funny on someone's perspective if they hear it :D so I'm just keeping it for myself and trying to figure that out.
Im not a pro in the field of hacking or reverse engineering, but I do have some knowledge in programming language, in short I'm a newbie :D :D

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

khirakun wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:19 am
I actually I have an idea for my self on how a hack will work 100% with no ban, its actually an idea but I don't how to do it, of course that will be funny on someone's perspective if they hear it :D so I'm just keeping it for myself and trying to figure that out.
Im not a pro in the field of hacking or reverse engineering, but I do have some knowledge in programming language, in short I'm a newbie :D :D
You can tell us, I'm all ears and a good listener.
because I'll make account and use the hack again :lol: :D

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

khirakun wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:47 am
in this case i think they have server side AC which they use kmlog to send and received packets to there sever, mhyprto2 is just a driver to hide process to prevent vulnerability of the game, so even we bypass the mhyprot2 or close their AC, they can still detect what were doing in the game using that packets, even kernel level hack is not actually safe.
Yes. That is what we suspect back then.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

CrewMaster wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:53 am
khirakun wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:47 am
Yes. That is what we suspect back then.
well that's the only possible reason now

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm

yea guys, that ban wave time shit is true, you better don't play during that time lol
qiqichenx wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 am
Guys, what is your global speed, is it reduce -7,-3,-5 or freeze all?

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

CrewMaster wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:46 am
Kubuzeer wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm

qiqichenx wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 am
Guys, what is your global speed, is it reduce -7,-3,-5 or freeze all?
Last 1 month ago, I use -3 and sometimes -5, because if use freeze all, NPC at town won't move at all.