Godfall Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
domg839
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by domg839 »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:32 pm
domg839 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:02 pm
What is Infinite Souls in the trainer 2.095? There is something called Soulshatter, does it relate to that?
No idea, it was in the game's code so I included it in case it was useful :|
Now I'm really curious, I don't recall anything called Souls in the game. If someone figures it out then please share.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 206

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Rhark »

domg839 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:20 am
Rhark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:32 pm
domg839 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:02 pm
What is Infinite Souls in the trainer 2.095? There is something called Soulshatter, does it relate to that?
No idea, it was in the game's code so I included it in case it was useful :|
Now I'm really curious, I don't recall anything called Souls in the game. If someone figures it out then please share.
There's also stamina which I think is related to your shield blocking.

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

Please fix the 2.1.17 version of the modifier, because the game is not recognized to start, thank you.

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

2.1.17 unable to use identification, please repair, thank you!

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

2.1.17 not available

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 206

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Cotin0 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:09 pm
2.1.17 unable to use identification, please repair, thank you!
What? There is a 2.1.17 trainer.

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Cotin0 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:09 pm
2.1.17 unable to use identification, please repair, thank you!
What? There is a 2.1.17 trainer.
YE!Yes, there is a trainer version 2.1.17, but it can't be used

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

There is a 2.1.17 in fearless

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 206

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Cotin0 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:33 am
Rhark wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Cotin0 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:09 pm
2.1.17 unable to use identification, please repair, thank you!
What? There is a 2.1.17 trainer.
YE!Yes, there is a trainer version 2.1.17, but it can't be used
What do you mean it can't be used? It requires a PRO subscription if that's what you mean?

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:54 am
Cotin0 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:33 am
Rhark wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:40 pm


What? There is a 2.1.17 trainer.
YE!Yes, there is a trainer version 2.1.17, but it can't be used
What do you mean it can't be used? It requires a PRO subscription if that's what you mean?
Can't start the trainer, the game version is right, trainer 2.1.17, but can't start.

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

Can only pro be used after repair?e

Cotin0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Cotin0 »

Payment cannot be completed with PayPal, alas

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1820

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by STN »

Cotin0 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:43 pm
Payment cannot be completed with PayPal, alas
you can use patreon. pm me

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 206

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Tiswone wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:19 pm
Rhark wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:23 pm
MUGETSU wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:48 pm
can you make lock Movement Speed Multiplier because is reset itself


the game crash when i return in my base
Unfortunately, due to the way the game is coded it will keep happening. Maybe i can work around it but I'm done with this game for now until it needs updating. I tested it 3 times now and have experienced no crashing - teleporting into missions, back to base, killing mobs, etc.

unfortunate you dont add a aligment cheat.

There are effects in the game like shock, void etc, and a cheat to set it to 100% would be awesome
Your wish is my command.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 206

Re: Godfall Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to v2.2.4.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CrewMaster, THERAPTOR