BO2Z Toolbox 2.6 - Black Ops II Zombies (Plutonium)

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

BO2Z Toolbox 2.6 - Black Ops II Zombies (Plutonium)

Post by SilentRunner »

Happy Zombie Hunting!

BO2Z Toolbox-
BO2Z Toolbox is designed to be used on the Plutonium
version of Black Ops 2 Zombies in lan mode, this tool makes
no attempt to bypass or evade anticheat. If you use this tool
online, you do at your own risk and most features probably
won't even work.

Running BO2 in windowed mode will allow you to use
the menu ingame by pressing the menu hotkeys. Even
though in windowed the game still looks like fullscreen.
Then press hide hotkey to close the menu. Hotkeys can
be changed in settings.

New In 2.6:
-Memory.dll Updated (1.2.24)
-Fixed FOV
-Fixed Thirdperson
-Fixed No Fog
-Fixed No Gun
-Fixed Gravity
-Fixed Player Speed
-Fixed Time Scale
-Fixed Jump Height
-Fixed Inf Melee Range
-Fixed Force SV_Cheats
-Fixed No Fall Damage
-Fixed Player Tab

FEATURES-
Teleport zombies
god mode, ammo, lock spread, give cash, rapid fire, gravity, playspeed, timescale, auto semis, teleport & more
Customizable colors and hotkeys
Run Black Ops Zombies 2 in window mode and press the show hotkey to bring up the menu then hide hotkey to close it

VIDEO-

GUI-
Image Image

Thanks to:
-NeWaGe
-New Age Software

Would you like to support my work, please consider donating!
[Link]

Download:
[Link]
Last edited by SilentRunner on Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BO2Z Toolbox 1.5 - Black Ops II Zombies (Plutonium)

Post by Baofu »

Excellent work. Works in Plutonium in LAN Mode as stated. But I found an issue with it. Maybe because the God Mode hack adds a damage multiplier but I can't shoot down the glowing planes in Origins unless I start the run with it unchecked first. It pretty much means you won't be able to do the easter egg if you wanted to because one of the steps requires you to shoot down the plane later and because one of the hacks multiplies your bullet damage it becomes unregisterable. Maybe split God Mode into two and have that damage multiplier be seperate?

Amazing otherwise!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Baofu wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 pm
Excellent work. Works in Plutonium in LAN Mode as stated. But I found an issue with it. Maybe because the God Mode hack adds a damage multiplier but I can't shoot down the glowing planes in Origins unless I start the run with it unchecked first. It pretty much means you won't be able to do the easter egg if you wanted to because one of the steps requires you to shoot down the plane later and because one of the hacks multiplies your bullet damage it becomes unregisterable. Maybe split God Mode into two and have that damage multiplier be seperate?

Amazing otherwise!
Thanks for the feedback, sorry no plans on looking into fixing that at the moment working on other projects.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

No worries I was getting too rusty with zombies anyways. One question though, what exactly does "force sv_cheat" do?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Baofu wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:41 pm
No worries I was getting too rusty with zombies anyways. One question though, what exactly does "force sv_cheat" do?
Enables console cheats I'd imagine.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:22 pm
Baofu wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:41 pm
Enables console cheats I'd imagine.
Yes it enables some command console cheats to be used :)

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

I cant quite remember what all of them are in the context of bo2. Is it just the commands listed on the wiki page for dev console?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Baofu wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:04 pm
I cant quite remember what all of them are in the context of bo2. Is it just the commands listed on the wiki page for dev console?
There are some extra commands that can be used with sv_cheats being on. You can't turn it on via console command either it's locked. Toolbox simply forces it on, it enables some commands that are locked to then be used, there still are however some commands that cannot be used. I cannot remember specifically which but yeah there are alot of lists you can find online with all the commands that can be used...

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:22 pm
Baofu wrote:
There are some extra commands that can be used with sv_cheats being on. You can't turn it on via console command either it's locked. Toolbox simply forces it on, it enables some commands that are locked to then be used, there still are however some commands that cannot be used. I cannot remember specifically which but yeah there are alot of lists you can find online with all the commands that can be used...
Does notarget work?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Baofu wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:22 pm
Baofu wrote:
Does notarget work?
No idea sorry I don't play this game very often

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

That's a shame. I understand most of the console commands in Plutonium dont actually work. I just need a little something I can use to simulate doing the easter egg. Even a simple notarget command would be enough. Guess I'll have to look for a GSC menu. Good work nonetheless.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Baofu wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:03 am
That's a shame. I understand most of the console commands in Plutonium dont actually work. I just need a little something I can use to simulate doing the easter egg. Even a simple notarget command would be enough. Guess I'll have to look for a GSC menu. Good work nonetheless.
I may come back and look at this project again as it has quite alot of downloads. What features are you looking for?

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Just a small one that gives us the option to not do infinite damage to zombies when you turn on god mode so that the easter egg in Origins can be done. Basically what happens is when you turn on God Mode, your bullet damage gets amplified, but for whatever reason you cant interact with certain things that require shooting them (such as the glowing orange plane thats supposed to drop a staff part in Origins, and later as step 5 of the easter egg)

To work around this, I basically have to leave god mode unchecked until round 2, shoot the plane down to get a piece of the fire staff, then go from there. That's the only thing I'm looking for. Just a standard god mode option that doesn't boost the damage you do to zombies, and the one you have now which does as seperate options.

Thanks for hearing me out though. I know you're busy, but these other features are fantastic and work perfectly. Just needs one more to be complete.

It has a lot of downloads because it's the only easy option to run mods for zombies in LAN mode that doesn't require you to set up your own server or mess with Redacted crap.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BO2Z Toolbox 2.0 - Black Ops II Zombies (Plutonium)

Post by SilentRunner »

New update is out some good changes but I also added an advanced teleporting system which can teleport and lock all zombies and bosses to your save location. You can also teleport them without locking them by pressing the skull. Happy zombie hunting!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BO2Z Toolbox 2.3 - Black Ops II Zombies (Plutonium)

Post by SilentRunner »

Update is out to fix some broken features for the latest patch....