MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:34 pm
halo CE seems to crash kinda randomly still but its still infinitely better than it was!
Thirdperson will cause crashing if you have it on during cut scenes. It's possible the update broke something else in CE I will probably have to recheck every feature and byte again :( Im currently looking at Halo 3 and ODST the smaller hotfix broke everything again........ I released this thinking my work was done and as I was compiling there was an hotfix patch for MCC I didn't even notice the timing has kind of pissed me off lol..

Edit: I have put up a bulid for everyone to try Im done for the day I can't run my eyes over this code anymore. If anyone can test and let me know if there is still issues... It will probably take alittle while after this patch to iron things out.

IronDrago56
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.2- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by IronDrago56 »

It Crashes Randomly sometimes it gives the "Fatal Error" message and most times it doesn't, it just crashed. Crashes when playing ODST, Reach and 2/2a

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.2- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Tyrranus »

finished halo 1 last night, grabbed the new version and Ill try halo 2 tonight.

It didnt matter if I had 3rd person or off CE just randomly locked up and crashed. sometimes it threw fatal error but most the time it just seized up and died

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

halo 2 seems to be working, same random crashes.... Feelin the lack of god mode sad to say
tried the MCC Halo 2 cheats on fearlessrevolution for giggles, their cheats are still working and, Im still getting odd crashes so that appears to either be on them or something with how the cheats work period

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:20 pm
halo 2 seems to be working, same random crashes.... Feelin the lack of god mode sad to say
tried the MCC Halo 2 cheats on fearlessrevolution for giggles, their cheats are still working and, Im still getting odd crashes so that appears to either be on them or something with how the cheats work period
With a new patch people have different methods of updating. I dump the new addresses as they change after patches using AOB scans. Some will fail and you have to find them manually but how you used to apply the feature may also be broken even though the new address is the correct one something may have changed in game. So it may be the case of sometimes seeing of bytes your writing to the new update address are no longer correct or worse they may still be correct but because of a change this method you used to do now causes a crash. The only way to find this last point would be to test every single feature one at a time but sometimes the crashes can be abit random and not happen straight away so you enable a feature nothing bad happens and you think it's fine but maybe 10-20mins later it causes a crash.

With the size of MCC and amount of games that I have to update after patches It's just not a fun task, hopefully it's something simple I can track down but it sounds like im going to have to recheck all of the features again...

Edit: I have put up a new build of something Im hoping will help but it may not, if anyone can test. Could you also let me how quickly you are crasing roughly on which game your playing if it's within seconds, minutes or even long play sessions.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.3- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Tyrranus »

dunno why the admin feel the need to censor the name of a certain game trainer mod but obviously they do. Crashes last night and to night usingthe toolbox or that trainer are totally random could play for 2m or 2hr or anything in between. I only mentioned it because the god mode worked on it still and I would prefer to be using your toolbox.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.3- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:38 pm
dunno why the admin feel the need to censor the name of a certain game trainer mod but obviously they do. Crashes last night and to night usingthe toolbox or that trainer are totally random could play for 2m or 2hr or anything in between. I only mentioned it because the god mode worked on it still and I would prefer to be using your toolbox.
Did you try 3.6.3 also and it still crashed?

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:47 pm
sorry no, thats tonights project along with ODST

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:14 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:47 pm
sorry no, thats tonights project along with ODST
If you could let me know if it still crashes but seem to be less frequent or more stable this might help me track down somethings otherwise if it seems the same I need to do more digging.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

halo2 crashes still seem about the same, and tpp still makes it crash if you go into a cutscene (my bad didnt hit off fast enough) played around for about 90m had just 2 crashes, one as mentioned was my fault

gonna start ODST now

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:03 pm
halo2 crashes still seem about the same, and tpp still makes it crash if you go into a cutscene (my bad didnt hit off fast enough) played around for about 90m had just 2 crashes, one as mentioned was my fault

gonna start ODST now
Another user told me they have played Reach, Halo 3, ODST and Halo 2 without crashing so it seems it isn't happening to some people which is adding go my confusion. Can you tell me what Windows version you are on and if your on the Steam version of MCC? Also make sure you are up to date on updates. It's possible there is a feature hes not using but seems unlikely...

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

SilentRunner wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm
Tyrranus wrote:

gonna start ODST now
Another user told me they have played Reach, Halo 3, ODST and Halo 2 without crashing so it seems it isn't happening to some people which is adding go my confusion. Can you tell me what Windows version you are on and if your on the Steam version of MCC? Also make sure you are up to date on updates. It's possible there is a feature hes not using but seems unlikely...
ODST I played and just finished the entire campaign just fine 0 crashes. Im on steam and win10. Halo2 was a bit older and might have just had itself a brain fart and crashed that one time. Ill start halo 3 after dinner and see then if thats stable.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:57 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm
Tyrranus wrote:

gonna start ODST now
ODST I played and just finished the entire campaign just fine 0 crashes. Im on steam and win10. Halo2 was a bit older and might have just had itself a brain fart and crashed that one time. Ill start halo 3 after dinner and see then if thats stable.
Ok thanks for the help.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

SilentRunner wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:05 am
Ok thanks for the help.
ok halo3 locked up and crashed during the intro cinematic, I had the toolbox open but nothing ticked. The infinite shield cheat is not working at all, third person, infinite ammo, infinite plasma ammo and no plasma overheat DO work but not the infinite shields. obviously Im not very far in to have discovered that :D

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:43 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:05 am
Ok thanks for the help.
ok halo3 locked up and crashed during the intro cinematic, I had the toolbox open but nothing ticked. The infinite shield cheat is not working at all, third person, infinite ammo, infinite plasma ammo and no plasma overheat DO work but not the infinite shields. obviously Im not very far in to have discovered that :D
Hmmmmm weird I played Halo 3 for like 10mins without crashing when I last tested before I got bored, your right about Inf shields I will look at that in abit I didn't pick up on it since the bytes are correct but I don't use that feature normally since it's kinda crap and brakes alot of levels but I've yet to find a better method like the deathless player for Halo 1 and Reach. Inf shields could be causing it to crash if that but I think it's unlikely. Thanks for testing.... I struggle to find people who are willing to test before I release builds so that's why I just have to release and wait for stuff to brake theres just to much stuff and I don't have alot of free time to test everything.