MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Rauldrac wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:04 am
K thanks I'll try it next time we play
I think I fixed the Halo 4 crash atleast I found something that would definitely cause a crash. If anyone gets time to test please let me know. Thanks

Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.7- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Kamuh »

The Toolbox dont open =( i copy the memory in steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Binaries\Win64 and run the toolbox as admin.
In Taskmanager it posup but one second later it closed.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.7- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Kamuh wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:33 am
The Toolbox dont open =( i copy the memory in steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Binaries\Win64 and run the toolbox as admin.
??? Just run the program in the folder as it comes on your desktop..... Memory.dll must be in the same folder as MCC Toolbox.exe

Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kamuh »

SilentRunner wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:59 pm
Kamuh wrote:
??? Just run the program in the folder as it comes on your desktop..... Memory.dll must be in the same folder as MCC Toolbox.exe
Ok tanks. now it works.

The "readme" says: Memory.dll needs to be kept in the same place as the .exe
i thought u mean the halo mm shiping.exe

now it works thank you <3

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Kamuh wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:16 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:59 pm
Kamuh wrote:
Ok tanks. now it works.

The "readme" says: Memory.dll needs to be kept in the same place as the .exe
i thought u mean the halo mm shiping.exe

now it works thank you <3
No problem I will change the wording to make it more clear.

silvy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by silvy »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:27 am
silvy wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 am
Why does the download link take me to 20 virus download sites?
It doesn't, it takes you to a mirror website that gives you links to download the toolbox from which you can pick from one of the many mirrors to do so.
Yet each time I download it from one of these places, Windows blocks it as a trojan virus. Never happened when the downloads were hosted somewhere trusted

silvy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silvy »

Halo 4 crashes at the first Warthog section on Requiem. When it doesn't crash, none of the Warthogs are destroyed like they should be. May be an issue with that.

FruitiO_MANGO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FruitiO_MANGO »

Ok, so I put the memory.dll insideModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\mcc\binaries\win64 and the mcc toolbox in it too, but it says Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the time. I am admin + I am using the legit copy of MCC

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

FruitiO_MANGO wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:05 am
Ok, so I put the memory.dll insideModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\mcc\binaries\win64 and the mcc toolbox in it too, but it says Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the time. I am admin + I am using the legit copy of MCC
This may have happen due to your Virus Guard blocking access to Memory.dll.
Since it flagged by many Virus Detection tools, must check that it is not blocked.

FruitiO_MANGO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FruitiO_MANGO »

it works when i put the memory.dll and mcctoolbox literally anywhere other than the mcc game folder tho

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

FruitiO_MANGO wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:32 pm
it works when i put the memory.dll and mcctoolbox literally anywhere other than the mcc game folder tho
Run Toolbox in the folder it comes in, why are you moving it to the game directory? this is an external program theres no .dll injection.

Farmjoe0473
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Farmjoe0473 »

Any reason why my anti-virus lights up crazy when downloading this? Its telling me its a trojan virus

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Farmjoe0473 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:56 am
Any reason why my anti-virus lights up crazy when downloading this? Its telling me its a trojan virus
The memory module (memory.dll) it writes to other programs/games so most anti virus won't like it. You can find Toolbox on other sites that have approval process that checks for viruses it's clean. The memory module I use can be found on github with memory.dll github search

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Not sure if this has been asked or not, but any plans on making a toolbox for halo infinite once the campaign releases on the 8th?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

PureReality wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:33 am
Not sure if this has been asked or not, but any plans on making a toolbox for halo infinite once the campaign releases on the 8th?
This was the plan but currently it seems like Infinite has Integrity checks which protect any game memory from being changed. I expected something like this since the game is free to play. It looks like the campaign will be in the same executable as the multiplayer, if it is then it will probably have the same protection. Someone may come up with a solution but trainers aren't looking likely at this point but I could be wrong. Until the campaign is out we won't know for sure....