MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Grimsinly wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:15 am
just used it not about a min ago and it does not work
What problem/error do you get? I can't use Windows 11 on my PC so I can't test.

Grimsinly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Grimsinly »

can u not use this in custom games? with other people

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Grimsinly wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:30 am
can u not use this in custom games? with other people
If you are both in mod mode you can both use the tool. If the host is in mod mode he can use it and some of the features may affect other players too.

silvy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silvy »

Why does the download link take me to 20 virus download sites?

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

silvy wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 am
Why does the download link take me to 20 virus download sites?
It doesn't, it takes you to a mirror website that gives you links to download the toolbox from which you can pick from one of the many mirrors to do so.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

New update is out. Skulls and Flycam is back, dark/day mode added, some small additions and fixs. Tweaks to skulls and flycam windows to make them refind the game process if you restart the game.

Bagnor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.3.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Bagnor »

i've been using your tool and am very happy with everything it can do, i do have one niggle. would it be possible for a cheat to give all weapons to the player in campaign(s)? or is that something that can't be done in the mcc?

trying to tweak the weapon offsets but need some way to have all weapons at once.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.3.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Bagnor wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:00 pm
i've been using your tool and am very happy with everything it can do, i do have one niggle. would it be possible for a cheat to give all weapons to the player in campaign(s)? or is that something that can't be done in the mcc?

trying to tweak the weapon offsets but need some way to have all weapons at once.
Im sure it's probably possible, there are cheat commands that do this in the mod tools for the game but doing it in the retail version Im not aware of a way it can be done or have seen it....

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

Is there any chance we could get the following for the Halo: Reach campaign mission Long Night of Solace?
- Unlimited Sabre Hull
- Unlimited Sabre Shield
- Unlimited Sabre Thruster Heat

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rauldrac »

Hey, amazing tool but I did find one weird bug. When playing Halo CE and having the tool activated the physics of the player kind of break, specially if you happen to be in the air you go flying at high speed. It doesn't seem to matter if the tool was activated before or after the game, and activating/deactivating cheats doesn't do anything.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.3.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

lightsup55 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:02 pm
Is there any chance we could get the following for the Halo: Reach campaign mission Long Night of Solace?
- Unlimited Sabre Hull
- Unlimited Sabre Shield
- Unlimited Sabre Thruster Heat
I will add unlimited thrust in the next release I can't do unlimited shield/hull as it would affect the AI too. I think Dread Pony Roberts might have this in his table if your stuck. His Reach one hasn't been updated after the patch yet though but should be soon.

Edit: It's added in 3.3.4
Rauldrac wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:14 am
Hey, amazing tool but I did find one weird bug. When playing Halo CE and having the tool activated the physics of the player kind of break, specially if you happen to be in the air you go flying at high speed. It doesn't seem to matter if the tool was activated before or after the game, and activating/deactivating cheats doesn't do anything.
Due to some restrictions in the module I use, when a feature is turned off it writes the original value to an address so you shouldn't notice. For most it works fine but for some reason it is not writing the original value correctly for a some people. If you turn the feature on and put it on like 2 is it then closer to normal or still bugged? secondly are you running your OS in another language this can cause issues with float values.

Edit: I just put up V3.3.4 try that see if it's any better?

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.3.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Rauldrac »

Hey, just wanted to say that putting the player speed to 2 fixed the problem, the physics are fixed and the speed is as normal.
Thanks for your hard work mate!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Rauldrac wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:06 pm
Hey, just wanted to say that putting the player speed to 2 fixed the problem, the physics are fixed and the speed is as normal.
Thanks for your hard work mate!
No problem. You shouldn't have to set it to 2 anyway im not sure why this is happening when the feature is off the default values are written so nothing should change. It's probably the decimal point and a language setting that is messing things up....

Time Scale was added to Halo 3 and also some useful code improvements which make things abit better my end, the user my see options engage quicker and features feel abit more snappy then before. Sometimes there was abit of a delay from enabling a feature to it turning on. This should be very minimal now....

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Rauldrac »

Hello again,
Sorry to bother you so often but I've found that the exact same issue happens in halo 2.
Having the tool open causes the player speed to increase by a bit and friction seems to disappear; when airborne, moving forward is incredibly fast but not to the sides and backwards.
I've also found that when trying to start the level "the arsenal" with the tool open it glitches out and kills you, keeping you in a loop at the start of the level. This error seems persistent through various levels and makes the game unplayable. From what I've seen it looks like a bug concerning either clipping or instant death triggering of some kind, but I don't know I'm not a programmer.
I've also noticed that the timer get screwed too, showing immense negative numbers.
I've tried fixing this turning on and off certain cheats and changing values like player speed, time scale, fov, etc; but nothing seems to work.
Sorry for the long message and thanks for creating this amazing tool.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Rauldrac wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:41 pm
Hello again,
Sorry to bother you so often but I've found that the exact same issue happens in halo 2.
Having the tool open causes the player speed to increase by a bit and friction seems to disappear; when airborne, moving forward is incredibly fast but not to the sides and backwards.
I've also found that when trying to start the level "the arsenal" with the tool open it glitches out and kills you, keeping you in a loop at the start of the level. This error seems persistent through various levels and makes the game unplayable. From what I've seen it looks like a bug concerning either clipping or instant death triggering of some kind, but I don't know I'm not a programmer.
I've also noticed that the timer get screwed too, showing immense negative numbers.
I've tried fixing this turning on and off certain cheats and changing values like player speed, time scale, fov, etc; but nothing seems to work.
Sorry for the long message and thanks for creating this amazing tool.
I put up a hotfix which changes the way the feature works so when your not using it there shouldn't be any effect. If you turn it on it will likely still be broken as I cannot get the problem my end. As for the problem of you dieing never heard anyone report that, the change I made to time scale may have been the culprit but Im not sure. Also never heard of a level called the arsenal lol...

Are you on Steam or Windows Version of the game or are you using a cracked version?