MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
ABUHMED1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by ABUHMED1991 »

YEAH THIS AMAZING TOOLBOX need to be updated for the latest update for the game

thank you sir

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by lightsup55 »

The default install location has changed recently (I don't know when exactly) for the Windows Store release.

Windows Store (default install location):

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\MCC\Binaries\Win64
Steam (default install location):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Binaries\Win64

The Halo: MCC Insider flighting build has a different install location. I have this in a spoiler tag as not many players have access to MCC Insider builds. You can sign-up at [Link]. You will need to provide your gaming computer specifications with them using the [Link] (dxdiag).
MCC Insider default install locations
Windows Store (default install location):

C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCCInsider\MCC\Binaries\Win64
Steam (default install location):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection Flighting\MCC\Binaries\Win64

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Toolbox is back guys everything has been fixed. Happy Gaming!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Great to see your return.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 pm
Great to see your return.
Thanks should be working on some more stuff soon.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Toolbox has been updated with a flycam for Halo 2 along with some other small changes....

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by PureReality »

Gotta ask since I'll be stepping into them pretty soon, but the cross-game mission playlists. How exactly would the toolbox be used? Would we have to load the cheats that corresponds to that halo version, so for example at the start we would use halo 1 cheats, and then when we get to halo 2 maps we would need to then disable the halo 1 cheats and start enabling halo 2 cheats and repeat for 3 and 4? or would any cheat from any section just work for the whole playlist?

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by lightsup55 »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:03 am
Gotta ask since I'll be stepping into them pretty soon, but the cross-game mission playlists. How exactly would the toolbox be used? Would we have to load the cheats that corresponds to that halo version, so for example at the start we would use halo 1 cheats, and then when we get to halo 2 maps we would need to then disable the halo 1 cheats and start enabling halo 2 cheats and repeat for 3 and 4? or would any cheat from any section just work for the whole playlist?
I highlighted it but you pretty much answered your own question. Spot on.

And you don't need to use these trainers, you can use others and the process is the same.
Last edited by lightsup55 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

lightsup55 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:28 am
PureReality wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:03 am
I highlighted it but you pretty much answered your own question. Spot on.

And you don't need to use these trainers, you can use others (e.g. fearlessrevolution Trainer, fearlessrevolution, fearlessrevolution, etc.) and the process is the same.
Yea haha kinda figured that would probably be the case, and the way I do things is I use Dread_Pony_Roberts cheat engine tables, along with literally one option from this toolbox (Auto Aim) due to the fact that it seems to not be in anyone elses tables / trainers at all >.<

vuonglh1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vuonglh1994 »

Im using version 2.1 (for v1.1829) and got stuck in New Alexandria trying to kill that unkillable Phantom, even disable Inf Heath option still can't kill it

OperationRedDot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OperationRedDot »

I can't figure out why it won't work for me.

I'm starting MCC from Steam, and selecting the mod version of the game.

Once in the game, MCC Toolbox (Opened as admin) shows "Active". I pull up the MCC Toolbox from inside a solo campaign, select any of the games (Started with Halo CE), and nothing is working for me.

I've rebooted the computer, toolbox, steam, and MCC several times trying to figure it out, and nothing seems to work. Can you point me in a direction? Appreciate it, this thing looks badass!

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

OperationRedDot wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:11 am

Once in the game, MCC Toolbox (Opened as admin) shows "Active". I pull up the MCC Toolbox from inside a solo campaign, select any of the games (Started with Halo CE), and nothing is working for me.

I've rebooted the computer, toolbox, steam, and MCC several times trying to figure it out, and nothing seems to work. Can you point me in a direction? Appreciate it, this thing looks badass!
Hey.

The toolbox is not currently working because two days ago, Season 6 started. With that, the game was updated so SilentRunner will have to tweak the program to work properly. Dread Pony Roberts is also aware of the issue and he's working on fixing them.

So you're not doing anything wrong, just gotta be patient and hope SilentRunner is still interested in the project. Hope this helped.

OperationRedDot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OperationRedDot »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:34 am
OperationRedDot wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:11 am

Hey.

The toolbox is not currently working because two days ago, Season 6 started. With that, the game was updated so SilentRunner will have to tweak the program to work properly. Dread Pony Roberts is also aware of the issue and he's working on fixing them.

So you're not doing anything wrong, just gotta be patient and hope SilentRunner is still interested in the project. Hope this helped.
Appreciate that, wasn't aware. Thanks!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Yes the latest update will have likely broken everything. No ETA on when things will be updated

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

Damn I only recently found out about this tool, and after few days it got outdated because of season 6 :(