MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

joker1551 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:09 pm
Trying to make a trainer, but I can’t seem to get halo2.dll to come up as a module in visual studios. Every time I debug it says halo2.dll is not in the module list. Do you mind helping me?
There are some very good tutorials channels on Youtube that show you how to make a trainer in Visual Studio that will walk you through step by step I recommend taking a look.

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Dru »

Can you add a one hit kill for the campaigns? Halo 2 flood level takes forever without this. Also for some reason the cable cutting sometimes is impossible to cut.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Dru wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:15 pm
Can you add a one hit kill for the campaigns? Halo 2 flood level takes forever without this. Also for some reason the cable cutting sometimes is impossible to cut.
The cable cutting is caused by inf shields its a bug. Have you tryed using the Acrophobia skull to fly through the levels quicker enable it In the skull menu?

I have been looking into a one hit kill option.

joker1551
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.6 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by joker1551 »

Hey just wanted to let you know player speeds doesn’t work for any of the games, and wondering if you can add super jump to the other games besides halo 1. That would be awesome

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.6 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

joker1551 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 am
Hey just wanted to let you know player speeds doesn’t work for any of the games, and wondering if you can add super jump to the other games besides halo 1. That would be awesome
If you are running your OS in a language besides English it can cause issues in the memory module I use when setting float values. If not I don't know what would be causing it as it seems to work for me and others. Halo 3 has increased Jump height but I will look into adding it into Reach and Halo 2.

Edit: They have been added in a new build

Spriggs55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Spriggs55 »

thats awesome thank you

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Railtracks »

Not sure if it was the update a few days ago or if I was bound to run into this issue eventually, but after saving my game prior to the patch, I returned to my LASO Reach campaign and it keeps crashing on the mission Exodus. I'm stuck at the first checkpoint in the mission; both continuing the mission and dying crashes the game. I'm afraid I'll have to restart, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and/or knows a fix without restarting the whole playlist.

TL;DR: Game crashes on LASO Reach mission Exodus; happened after update this week.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Railtracks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm
Not sure if it was the update a few days ago or if I was bound to run into this issue eventually, but after saving my game prior to the patch, I returned to my LASO Reach campaign and it keeps crashing on the mission Exodus. I'm stuck at the first checkpoint in the mission; both continuing the mission and dying crashes the game. I'm afraid I'll have to restart, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and/or knows a fix without restarting the whole playlist.

TL;DR: Game crashes on LASO Reach mission Exodus; happened after update this week.
That's annoying. Your the first person I've seen report it, I have had issues in Halo 3 were my save gets corrupted when I have been messing around with memory addresses not sure why it would be happening to you though. If you discover what it is please let me know. Not sure of a solution sorry, one possible thing could be your health value got corrupted using my inf shield cheat which Is saved in your save file. It may be possible to edit your save file but I haven't looked into that.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Would like to report that having inf shields turned on during the mission "CORTANA" causes the stasis field around cortana to be unbreakable which means that you can't progress the mission any further causing a soft lock. If left off before starting the mission or turning off before restarting the mission causes the stasis field to be breakable again.

Seems to be the case with pretty much any trainer or table out there for Halo 3 atm.

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Railtracks »

PureReality wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:06 am
Would like to report that having inf shields turned on during the mission "CORTANA" causes the stasis field around cortana to be unbreakable which means that you can't progress the mission any further causing a soft lock. If left off before starting the mission or turning off before restarting the mission causes the stasis field to be breakable again.

Seems to be the case with pretty much any trainer or table out there for Halo 3 atm.
Yeah, I noticed that, too a few days ago. I should've reported it.

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Railtracks »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:00 pm
Railtracks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm

That's annoying. Your the first person I've seen report it, I have had issues in Halo 3 were my save gets corrupted when I have been messing around with memory addresses not sure why it would be happening to you though. If you discover what it is please let me know. Not sure of a solution sorry, one possible thing could be your health value got corrupted using my inf shield cheat which Is saved in your save file. It may be possible to edit your save file but I haven't looked into that.
I wouldn't know how to edit my save file, but if you figure it out, let me know. I'll play through the other games first and if you think of anything or find a fix, please let me know, if not, I'll have to redo the campaign which should only take a few hours. It's not ideal, but it may have to do.

emilyispro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emilyispro »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:08 pm
joker1551 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 am
If you are running your OS in a language besides English it can cause issues in the memory module I use when setting float values. If not I don't know what would be causing it as it seems to work for me and others. Halo 3 has increased Jump height but I will look into adding it into Reach and Halo 2.

Edit: They have been added in a new build
I'm in english and so far on CE I cannot run fast and invisible to AI doesn't work. Also my bullets dont even kill the banshees on level HALO. i just get pushed all around by them. I've restarted the lvl and it seems only fly mode, super jump and infinite shield work (though i died as soon as i found the first elite).

emilyispro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emilyispro »

Also, the load options just disables the anticheat so does that not work with getting achievements?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

emilyispro wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:23 am
Also, the load options just disables the anticheat so does that not work with getting achievements?
What??

Shitdink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shitdink »

I love this trainer, basically used it to get all the achieves, thanks. the "fearlessrevolution" trainers have one hit so I just used that alongside yours. 3 options that would be great are 1 hit kill, adjustable jump height, and adjustable crouch speed but on a huge scale. I used to mod halo 2 campaign a lot back in the day and if you set the crouch speed to crazy speeds like 500 or maybe even 900, you can go right through doors/walls without dying. fun for exploring but not necessary obv. thanks for the trainer!