MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.3- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Tyrranus »

no problem man I prefer using your toolbox over that trainer but it gives me infinite health and infinite shields and Im mostly interested in just playing the levels and seeing the story. and since I hate FPS and get migranes from the FPP I really really dont enjoy that part lol :D and thus suck at it

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.3- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:40 pm
no problem man I prefer using your toolbox over that trainer but it gives me infinite health and infinite shields and Im mostly interested in just playing the levels and seeing the story. and since I hate FPS and get migranes from the FPP I really really dont enjoy that part lol :D and thus suck at it
I just realized Inf Shields actually does work you have to restart the level, I have reviewed my code several times on Halo 3 it all looks correct so Im gonna have to admit defeat for now. Not everyone seems to be crashing including me when I test Halo 3.... I have people reporting crashes on all of the games and others not maybe it's something in my sloppy code but it was working pretty well pre patch and I haven't done anything accept update addresses. All I can say right now is anyone having problems please report your operating system what version of MCC you are using and what game your having issues with and I can see if I can make some guesses of were to look deeper.

Anyone have no issues I would be interested to know too.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

well I finished halo3 now and only had one more crash and one "issue" where the infinite shield thing blocked me from saving cortana so I had to use the trainer and redo that level. On to 4 next once the d/l finishes

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:24 pm
well I finished halo3 now and only had one more crash and one "issue" where the infinite shield thing blocked me from saving cortana so I had to use the trainer and redo that level. On to 4 next once the d/l finishes
Yeah that is a known issue in the list in the main thread. Thanks for the feedback

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

sorry Ive not posted more about halo 4 so far, takin a few days off... Binging all the previous titles back to back so fast left me a little burnt lol

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:11 pm
sorry Ive not posted more about halo 4 so far, takin a few days off... Binging all the previous titles back to back so fast left me a little burnt lol
No problem, I don't think theres much I can do at the moment anyway if you have any more problems. I got more feedback from some other people in my Discord and they also had no crashing so no idea why some people are and some aren't. Thanks

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.4- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Update is out..... Fixed Halo CE For Update 1.2845.0.0

hbomb30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.4- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by hbomb30 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 11:58 pm
Is this for after the new flood update they did today

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

hbomb30 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:10 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 11:58 pm
Is this for after the new flood update they did today
No I have just now released an update to fix it yet again :'-)

No spread has been removed from ODST because it was causing some weird ass crash I could not fix even though changing the same bytes manually in Cheat Engine did not cause a crash :'-) could just be I've been working on this project too long and have gone slightly mad that is an option too...

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.5- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Pugdeity120 »

Halo 2 closes unexpectedly closes down when using toolbox.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6.5- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Pugdeity120 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 am
How long until it closes as soon as you load into a map, shortly after or random?

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 5:19 pm
Pugdeity120 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 am
How long until it closes as soon as you load into a map, shortly after or random?
Randomly

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.7- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

I have updated the memory module that Toolbox uses to write/read the game process. This newer version has some improvements to the way it deals with the game modules in the game process. Im hoping this may help with crashes some people seem to be experiencing, but I can't say for sure it will make a difference. If you do test please let me know if it helps.

If Toolbox fails to show the module at the bottom something may have gone wrong, close and reopen Toolbox and please let me know if you have this issue. When your in the main there should be a label at the bottom of Toolbox that says Module: Menu when your in Halo 2 it should say Halo 2 etc.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.7.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

New version is out. Bunch of fixs and improvements but probably what most of you will like is Halo 3 and ODST now have a deathless player option. They both depend on AOB scanning to work, this means Toolbox scans for an array of bytes to find an address since it changes every time you load a map.

I have tryed everything I can to make the scan reliable and from my testing it works most of the time but the memory module I use for Toolbox sometimes bugs out and the scan fails. You need to load into the level first and then enable the option, the scan should take 5-15seconds and then the feature will be enabled, you can disable it too. You will need to rescan each time you load a new level but I feel this is better then the crappy Inf Shield option I had before. If the scan fails usually closing both Toolbox and MCC and trying again helps...

Also in this release, well it was actually in previous releases because I forget to remove it but Im now telling you all you can dump all the addresses I use for Toolbox after game patches should I ever vanish and you want to make your own hacks. To do this you load up MCC and sit in the main menu, you then type "start aob scan" in the console window and hit enter and watch the magic happen. Once completed the results are dumped to a txtfile. Some addresses may fail after patches but about 90-95% should work. I use this tool myself to update after patches and it was a ton of work to setup I had help too thanks to Krevil. But I wanted to leave something for people who ever want to experiment and make there own trainers.

Edit: I have added Deathless Player to Halo 4 and Halo 2

Halo 4 seems to be working the best at the moment, Halo 3 and ODST for some reason the memory module just does not seem to like running AOB scans when those two games are running in memory It's something Im looking into but I think it's something up with the memory module I use.

Halo 2 also is abit of a pain since you play as the arbiter in some missions the AOB scan picks up the wrong character as they are so similar meaning deathless player won't work on some arbiter missions. It's annoying but I haven't found a way around it yet. When the scans execute correctly on 3 and ODST they seem to work almost everytime.

Thanks

JeeZeys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.7.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by JeeZeys »

Amazing tools :D, in the future is it possible to add EVADE abilities ( like the skulls) to it ? like i would love to play a campaign with halo reach with marines with EVADE ability ( which works buts its hard to do ) :D