MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:11 am
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 am
Hey SilentRunner. Hope you've been well, glad to see you've picked the project back up.

Halo 4 still has some stability issues with the 3.5.2 release. Any idea when you'll be able to take a look at that?
Thanks.

What issue are you having?
In short, it seems to crash a lot on Infinity, and Infinite Shields makes the doors not breakable during the Mantis section, and Invisible To AI makes the final stand impossible since the Phantoms will not spawn. Other than that, random crashes on different levels when picking up certain weapons.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:36 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 am
Hey SilentRunner. Hope you've been well, glad to see you've picked the project back up.

Halo 4 still has some stability issues with the 3.5.2 release. Any idea when you'll be able to take a look at that?
Thanks.

In short, it seems to crash a lot on Infinity, and Infinite Shields makes the doors not breakable during the Mantis section, and Invisible To AI makes the final stand impossible since the Phantoms will not spawn. Other than that, random crashes on different levels when picking up certain weapons.
Infinite shields is in the known issue list. I have been trying to find better methods for awhile like I have in Halo CE and Halo Reach but those have deathless or cheat commands that can be enabled in Halo 4 I haven't found such a method yet. Invisible to AI affects a large function so it may brake other stuff I can't really do much for this one if it bugs out certain levels sorry.

I played through a whole level without a crash and I went into forge put everything on and was picking up loads of different weapons. If you can notice any kind of pattern please let me know so I can try and track it down, so far Im not sure what is causing it as I didn't crash yet my end.
Rauldrac wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:55 pm
I've also been having issues with halo 4.
The game seems to crash randomly when many options are turned on.
I've had similar issues with halo reach when activating extreme rapid fire; but it was probably fixed in one of the last patches you made, I don't really know.
Yet again thanks for all your hard work.
Please let me know in more detail if you find any patterns so I can look into it.

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:25 pm
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:36 pm
SilentRunner wrote:

Thanks.

Infinite shields is in the known issue list. I have been trying to find better methods for awhile like I have in Halo CE and Halo Reach but those have deathless or cheat commands that can be enabled in Halo 4 I haven't found such a method yet. Invisible to AI affects a large function so it may brake other stuff I can't really do much for this one if it bugs out certain levels sorry.

I played through a whole level without a crash and I went into forge put everything on and was picking up loads of different weapons. If you can notice any kind of pattern please let me know so I can try and track it down, so far Im not sure what is causing it as I didn't crash yet my end.
Rauldrac wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:55 pm
I've also been having issues with halo 4.
The game seems to crash randomly when many options are turned on.
I've had similar issues with halo reach when activating extreme rapid fire; but it was probably fixed in one of the last patches you made, I don't really know.
Yet again thanks for all your hard work.
Please let me know in more detail if you find any patterns so I can look into it.
Picking up a plasma pistol on Dawn often caused me to crash, Fuel Rod Cannon on Requiem often causes crashes, Fuel Rod Cannon on Infinity often causes crashes.

So weird that you aren't experiencing these issues. Perhaps it's something that I'm doing?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:32 am
Picking up a plasma pistol on Dawn often caused me to crash, Fuel Rod Cannon on Requiem often causes crashes, Fuel Rod Cannon on Infinity often causes crashes.

So weird that you aren't experiencing these issues. Perhaps it's something that I'm doing?
Seems it may be level specific, I tryed Infinity and got it to crash but im having trouble reproducing it and tracking it to a specific feature so it's proving a real pain to find out what is causing it.... I will update if I find anything more.

Edit: The crash is almost random for me so determining what feature is causing it is really difficult, sometimes I seemed to crash when picking up a weapon like you said other times I was playing without problems for along time then randomly crashing. I have some suspicions of what may be causing it so I disabled a bunch of features can you try version 3.5.4 and let me know if you still crash? It may not fix it but Im just trying to eliminate possible causes, the features I disabled most often cause problems.

Thanks

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:43 am
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:32 am

Seems it may be level specific, I tryed Infinity and got it to crash but im having trouble reproducing it and tracking it to a specific feature so it's proving a real pain to find out what is causing it.... I will update if I find anything more.

Edit: The crash is almost random for me so determining what feature is causing it is really difficult, sometimes I seemed to crash when picking up a weapon like you said other times I was playing without problems for along time then randomly crashing. I have some suspicions of what may be causing it so I disabled a bunch of features can you try version 3.5.4 and let me know if you still crash? It may not fix it but Im just trying to eliminate possible causes, the features I disabled most often cause problems.

Thanks
Sure thing! I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks for all the hard work!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:45 am
No problem. Thanks

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
No problem. Thanks
Ran through the last few missions, worked really well. Still crashing when picking up a fuel rod cannon and plasma pistols. Everything else was very stable.

Edit: Was running Forerunner, crashed after the first promethean fight while moving into the next outdoor area.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:09 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
No problem. Thanks
Ran through the last few missions, worked really well. Still crashing when picking up a fuel rod cannon and plasma pistols. Everything else was very stable.

Edit: Was running Forerunner, crashed after the first promethean fight while moving into the next outdoor area.
Thanks for your help, unfortunately im not having much luck tracking down what is causing the crash which is incredibly frustrating. Since it seemed to occur sometimes when picking up weapons I double checked all the weapon features but there are no issues there nothing has changed to how I have previously enabled them.

Even turning features off and seeing if it crashes is no good since with them on it doesn't always crash for me :mellow:
Last edited by SilentRunner on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:36 am
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
SilentRunner wrote:

No problem. Thanks

Thanks for your help, unfortunately im not having much luck tracking down what is causing the crash which is incredibly frustrating. Since it seemed to occur sometimes when picking up weapons I double checked all the weapon features but there are no issues there nothing has changed to how I have previously enabled them.

Even turning features off and seeing if it crashes is no good since with them on it doesn't always crash for me :mellow:
Is it okay if we chat on Discord or DMs so I don't clog up your thread with QA stuff?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:00 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:36 am
KotoriMeowkers wrote:

Is it okay if we chat on Discord or DMs so I don't clog up your thread with QA stuff?
SilentRunner#6097

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Rauldrac »

In my experience the crashes seem to happen specifically when enabling a lot of options at once and then using the equipped weapon or picking up a weapon. It didn't happen all the time and it seemed to happen randomly indifferent stages of different levels.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Rauldrac wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:48 am
In my experience the crashes seem to happen specifically when enabling a lot of options at once and then using the equipped weapon or picking up a weapon. It didn't happen all the time and it seemed to happen randomly indifferent stages of different levels.
I haven't encountered anything like it before so a quick fix isn't looking likely yet sorry.

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rauldrac »

Don't worry the crashes aren't very common.
By the way, do you think it would be possible to make this tool work while playing a coop campaign? While both parties are playing with anticheat disabled obviously.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Rauldrac wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:19 pm
Don't worry the crashes aren't very common.
By the way, do you think it would be possible to make this tool work while playing a coop campaign? While both parties are playing with anticheat disabled obviously.
I have had people report it works if you both enable the same options, so you both have to open Toolbox and enable the same stuff or desync occurs but I haven't really done any tests myself. I imagine some options might brake things but not sure...

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rauldrac »

K thanks I'll try it next time we play