MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.7- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Kamuh »

Hi, i think today was an update. can u update the tool for latest version? <3

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.7- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

That's a good point, I tried using this on Halo CE early this morning and the game crashed as soon as I tried to use it. Same thing with Halo 2. I thought maybe it was my files needing validating but that didn't make any difference.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

My PC died waiting for a new one, I have been out of action for almost a week and this has put me behind on alot of work. Probably won't be any updates to Toolbox for awhile, gotta pay those bills :') .... Sorry

Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kamuh »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:58 am
My PC died waiting for a new one, I have been out of action for almost a week and this has put me behind on alot of work. Probably won't be any updates to Toolbox for awhile, gotta pay those bills :') .... Sorry
Can we help you? Donate or other things?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Kamuh wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:29 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:58 am
Can we help you? Donate or other things?
Thanks for the offer, It won't really speed things up at the moment once my new PC arrives I need to get everything setup and then catchup on normal work as I work from home. Once I have caught up I can look into fixing Toolbox, with Infinite also around the corner I will be looking into that also. There is a donation link in the main thread if anyone would like to support my work on Toolbox or you can pm me for other donation methods. However! my tools will always be free and donations are not required I don't want people to think donating will speed things up but it's always appreciated... I like sharing stuff for free with no BS involved.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

I'm sorry to hear about what happened, seems several folks I know have also had computer problems as of late. Hope everything works out for you, and don't worry, personal life comes first so I think we can wait.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:50 am
I'm sorry to hear about what happened, seems several folks I know have also had computer problems as of late. Hope everything works out for you, and don't worry, personal life comes first so I think we can wait.
Yeah parts are very expensive so Im not too happy with what I had to pay being a peasant but hey it could be worse I suppose :shock: Thanks will be back soon hopefully....

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Is there any chance we could get the following for the Halo: Reach campaign mission Long Night of Solace?
- Unlimited Sabre Hull
- Unlimited Sabre Shield

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tan2029 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:52 am
Is there any chance we could get the following for the Halo: Reach campaign mission Long Night of Solace?
- Unlimited Sabre Hull
- Unlimited Sabre Shield
No sorry the way I mess with the functions would give the AI these abilities too. If you ask Dread Pony Roberts he might be able to include it in his Cheat Tables....

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

When i load up either an odst level or halo 2 level when the trainer is on it instantly crashes when it loads. Could you please properly check it plz?

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Pugdeity120 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:09 pm
When i load up either an odst level or halo 2 level when the trainer is on it instantly crashes when it loads. Could you please properly check it plz?
That's because there was an update around the start of December, and Silent Runner has been unable to update it due to his computer breaking down. I would also like an update, but it's going to take time and money on his end.

I'm okay with waiting.

Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kamuh »

Tan2029 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:52 am
- Unlimited Sabre Hull
- Unlimited Sabre Shield
U can activate "Enemies dont shoot". Thats the way i deal with Long Night of Solace

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.8- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Well I almost threw in the towel on this update, I was encountering some weird bugs with crashing that took hours of bashing my head onto a desk and saying if I wasn't so stupid I would be able to fix this problem. But I believe.. I hope I have fixed the problem. It seems as if it was a timing issue, if you were having crashing before this may help but I can't say for sure. As always test and report bugs. New build is up ENJOY!

Purge_Camo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.8- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Purge_Camo »

so i tried downloading the new file from the first link, but when i tried to do anything to the rar file, i kept getting a error saying something was preventing me from doing the action. mega link claims to have a virus and can't download it. although i have had no issue with 3.5.7 download.

update: i figured out the issue but not i have a question, how do i use the experimental features? i remember in halo 3 with the broken animations or models feature.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Purge_Camo wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:58 am
so i tried downloading the new file from the first link, but when i tried to do anything to the rar file, i kept getting a error saying something was preventing me from doing the action. mega link claims to have a virus and can't download it. although i have had no issue with 3.5.7 download.

update: i figured out the issue but not i have a question, how do i use the experimental features? i remember in halo 3 with the broken animations or models feature.
There are no experimental features they have to be updated along with everything else and I haven't had the time or motivation to add them back in.