MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Shxgy SHK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Shxgy SHK »

Halo: Reach Crashes. Season 8 Update. Mission attempted: Tip of the Spear.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Toolbox has been updated for the latest patch, as always 100's of features had to be updated I can't test everything so expect and reports bugs. Not all features have been enabled for now as I wanted to get an update out with the main stuff fixed because Im not sure when I will be around next to update the rest...

Alot of planning and work went into get this updated so quickly. Hopefully there are no major issues....

bazarach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bazarach »

Halo 3 seems to get a fatal crash whenever you shoot your weapons. Happens with or without any cheats on.

First encountered the crash in mission Cortana. Afterwards i tried mission Sierra 117 with no cheats on, just to check if it's mission based, and got a fatal crash too. In both cases the crash came after shooting my weapons. I tried Sierra 117 again, but this time without attacking and just letting the NPCs do all the work. Managed to get to the second checkpoint without crashing. After that i fired a few rounds and got the fatal crash.

edit:
weapons i used: assault rifle, energy rifle, brute carbine
using melee attacks and grenades (with and without inf grenades cheat) does not cause a crash tho.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

bazarach wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:29 pm
Halo 3 seems to get a fatal crash whenever you shoot your weapons. Happens with or without any cheats on.

First encountered the crash in mission Cortana. Afterwards i tried mission Sierra 117 with no cheats on, just to check if it's mission based, and got a fatal crash too. In both cases the crash came after shooting my weapons. I tried Sierra 117 again, but this time without attacking and just letting the NPCs do all the work. Managed to get to the second checkpoint without crashing. After that i fired a few rounds and got the fatal crash.

edit:
using melee attacks and grenades (with and without inf grenades cheat) does not cause a crash tho.
Think I fixed it try the new version I just put up...

bazarach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bazarach »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:32 am
bazarach wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:29 pm

edit:
Think I fixed it try the new version I just put up...
Awesome! It's working now :) Many thanks

Lotus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Lotus »

I've been playing across all of the games, and the "No plasma overheat" seems to be broken across all of the games. I've tried it with various weapons, and various options on or off. Also, the full auto for rifles doesn't seem to always work in Halo 4 and I don't know why. Specifically, the storm rifle. If I close and reopen the Toolbox it will usually work, but not always.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Lotus wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:23 am
I've been playing across all of the games, and the "No plasma overheat" seems to be broken across all of the games. I've tried it with various weapons, and various options on or off. Also, the full auto for rifles doesn't seem to always work in Halo 4 and I don't know why. Specifically, the storm rifle. If I close and reopen the Toolbox it will usually work, but not always.
No plasma overheat works fine my end besides Halo 2 which I found a bug for and will include in my next update. The storm rifle is more an automatic weapon which I can't enable rapid fire for as it also affects the AI they use the same fire delay system. Full auto rifles should work for the sniper, battle rifle, dmr, pistol it should just make them fully automatic so you can hold down the trigger... besides Halo 2 No plasma overheat testing my end seems fine unless there is something more specific happening Im not sure so far as I can't get it to brake my end...

Are you using Steam or Windows store version? Also are the problems occurring after playing for awhile or straight away.

Lotus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Lotus »

I'm using the Steam version of the game, and I usually let the game run for a minute or two before enabling anything on the toolbox. I also tend to play for extended sessions, alternating between using the toolbox and not using it. As for the overheat, I'm guessing that I was an edge case. The update that I got earlier seems to have fixed every game but Halo 2, and you said you know what's causing that. Also, the auto aim while using the Spartan Laser seems to be broken now. This might be because I also have the "No laser charge time" on, but whenever I try to aim in the right direction, the laser always fires to the right and down a little in Halo 3 and Halo 4. Up close it fixes itself, but at any medium or long distance it drifts. I'm curious as to why it does that, but not majorly bothered by it.
I'm also curious, is it possible to implement a player speed slider in all of the games? It's fun to mess with the physics and load times by going at faster speeds, but I imagine that's hard to program correctly.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.2.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Lotus wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:27 am
I'm using the Steam version of the game, and I usually let the game run for a minute or two before enabling anything on the toolbox. I also tend to play for extended sessions, alternating between using the toolbox and not using it. As for the overheat, I'm guessing that I was an edge case. The update that I got earlier seems to have fixed every game but Halo 2, and you said you know what's causing that. Also, the auto aim while using the Spartan Laser seems to be broken now. This might be because I also have the "No laser charge time" on, but whenever I try to aim in the right direction, the laser always fires to the right and down a little in Halo 3 and Halo 4. Up close it fixes itself, but at any medium or long distance it drifts. I'm curious as to why it does that, but not majorly bothered by it.
I'm also curious, is it possible to implement a player speed slider in all of the games? It's fun to mess with the physics and load times by going at faster speeds, but I imagine that's hard to program correctly.
I have already fixed Halo 2 after you said try the new build should be working now, yeah the spartan laser is getting messed up by auto aim. Turning it off should fix it, if it doesn't let me know and I will look into it further. No way Im aware of that I can get around it...

Speed slider is only possible for the games I have already done it on due to the way I code my features. on Halo 1 and 2 Im able to use pointers to directly modify your movement speed. Without more advanced game mapping like Dread does with his cheat tables I can't get reliable pointers on the new games, pointers allow you to modify an exact address and it's value everytime you restart the game as it changes. On the newer games I use the code address which accesses your movement speed and I change the offset to point it to an address with a higher value. So you can still have faster movement speed but you can't pick how fast.

Toolbox is kind of hacked together with the very little knowledge I have, it was created for fun then just grew into something I thought was worth sharing... :shock: some people here are very good at game hacking/training maker im kind of noob level so this is about as good as it gets.

YFM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFM »

Are you still able to toggle Skulls on/off? Can't seem to find it in the menus.

Tool looks great

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

YFM wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:34 pm

Tool looks great
I disabled that to get the update out faster, It takes awhile to update so I may bring it back if enough people want it. It was also only available for Halo 1 and 2...

YFM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFM »

SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:01 pm
YFM wrote:

Tool looks great
I disabled that to get the update out faster, It takes awhile to update so I may bring it back if enough people want it. It was also only available for Halo 1 and 2...
Thanks for getting back!

Makes sense to remove it for a faster update especially if it was only for 1 & 2,

When launching the Menu the .dll file flagged as a trojan.gen.mbt, assuming this is normal when running this menu or could be my Anti-Virus being overly protective?

Thanks again for the sweet menu!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

YFM wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:01 pm
YFM wrote:

Tool looks great
Thanks for getting back!

Makes sense to remove it for a faster update especially if it was only for 1 & 2,

When launching the Menu the .dll file flagged as a trojan.gen.mbt, assuming this is normal when running this menu or could be my Anti-Virus being overly protective?

Thanks again for the sweet menu!
Some antivirus won't like it some will let it pass after a scan, If you would like to review the code you can find it on google with memory.dll and it's the first github result. You should always air on the side of caution when downloading anything online so don't ignore your anti virus but for game hacking and trainers they often flag programs as they need to attach or manipulate the games code. Some antivirus let you open programs in a sandbox environment also if your unsure if there safe... Toolbox is on other sites aswell that have a approval process in which the files are checked by moderators.

Grimsinly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimsinly »

hey does mcc toolbox not work in windows 11?

Grimsinly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimsinly »

just used it not about a min ago and it does not work