MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

gingerguy42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:54 am
.... this is a new one?
Spoiler
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
Toolbox uses memory.dll you can find it on github if you want to review the code.

[Link]
[Link]

ada1123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by ada1123 »

why my system said the file is a virus and may hurt my computer??? can you fix it?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

ada1123 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:13 am
why my system said the file is a virus and may hurt my computer??? can you fix it?
It's a false positive, the memory.dll usually causes most of the anti virus messages. It's safe, its a public memory module you can find online on github if you want to review the code. Theres nothing I can do, you can scan the files yourself if you don't trust it then allow it through your anti virus. My tools are posted on other sites that have a verification process to make sure there safe...

rattay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rattay »

I don't know why this happens, but as soon as I start or load a game and then the current Toolbox version, my "Player Speed" is 2.25 by default. Without activated option! I am forced to activate the option and manually set it to "2". Game is verified/repaired,1.2448.0.0 and german Steam version.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

rattay wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:19 pm
I don't know why this happens, but as soon as I start or load a game and then the current Toolbox version, my "Player Speed" is 2.25 by default. Without activated option! I am forced to activate the option and manually set it to "2". Game is verified/repaired,1.2448.0.0 and german Steam version.
For what game? Also unless im wrong 2.25 is the default anyway?

miamiwil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by miamiwil »

Thank you, SilentRunner for the MCC Toolbox that let me play in 3rd person in Halo CE. Yet whenever a cut-scene occurs with 3rd person option enabled, the game will crash. Any suggestions besides deactivating 3rd person? Thanks in advance.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.1.3 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

miamiwil wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 pm
Thank you, SilentRunner for the MCC Toolbox that let me play in 3rd person in Halo CE. Yet whenever a cut-scene occurs with 3rd person option enabled, the game will crash. Any suggestions besides deactivating 3rd person? Thanks in advance.
I wasn't aware of this, unless I can find another method of doing thirdperson entirely which is unlikely. The only fix is I don't have it rewrite the code so you have to check it everytime you load into a new map or get out of a vehicle which would be annoying but no other way I can think of...

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm
ada1123 wrote:
It's a false positive, the memory.dll usually causes most of the anti virus messages. It's safe, its a public memory module you can find online on github if you want to review the code. Theres nothing I can do, you can scan the files yourself if you don't trust it then allow it through your anti virus. My tools are posted on other sites that have a verification process to make sure there safe...
This one, I assume?
[Link]

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

lightsup55 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:25 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm
ada1123 wrote:
This one, I assume?
[Link]
Yes

rattay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rattay »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 pm
rattay wrote:
It occured in Halo:CE. I haven't tested the other games yet. Idk why but i am forced to enable it and set a smaller value. I've noticed 2 is much slower than default. Description, If I don't change anything, I slide very quickly across the floor until I automatically jump which then kills me.
System is Windows 7, Game is 1.2448.0.0, German, Steam version, verified/repaired.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

rattay wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:21 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 pm
rattay wrote:
It occured in Halo:CE. I haven't tested the other games yet. Idk why but i am forced to enable it and set a smaller value. I've noticed 2 is much slower than default. Description, If I don't change anything, I slide very quickly across the floor until I automatically jump which then kills me.
System is Windows 7, Game is 1.2448.0.0, German, Steam version, verified/repaired.
I can't reproduce it my end, there is an issue with the memory module I use which means if your running your operating system in another language it can cause issues when writing to float values because the program may use a dot . for the decimal but another language my use ' and so on. I was aware it could cause crashing which I managed to fix by just not writing the option if an error is detected. As for writing incorrect values I haven't come across that before, unfortunately Im probably not going to be able to do anything, you could try changing your OS language to English but may be more hassle then it's worth. There is a fix Im aware of but it's abit beyond me and not many people seem to have this issue.

Nickerian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nickerian »

Edit since it was just not specific to that map.

Halo 2 almost always crash when loading levels when the trainer is opened even if nothing is activated. (same result when you open the trainer while in game. nothing activated)

if you manage to run the trainer without crashing it works flawlessly until you reboot the game.

Somehow even if you dont activate anything the trainer is trying to write/read some invalid pointer.
(did not have the same problem on Halo CE)

(if you plan to Check/Fix it i suggest looking into pointer + offset not returning 0 before writing/reading to the address) (if done in script (mov eax, [addy] / mov eax, [eax+offset]) / test eax, eax / je invalid pointer

Nickerian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nickerian »

Since i have made more progress in the game i add some info that may be useful for others.

Halo CE - works
Halo 2 - insta crash upon loading level.
Halo 3 - works
Halo 3 ODST - insta crash upon loading level.
Halo 4 - works

To use the trainer on Halo 2 and Halo 3 ODST.
1. Load the map
2. Do NOT pause the game
3. Open the trainer and activate your cheats
4. Close the trainer as soon as possible

Now if it does not crash within a minute it will work until you restart the game (mostly)

As for the creator.
Instantly crashes when you load the map (nothing activated) (First sample in the video)
If you open the trainer while the map is loaded it will crash after X amount of time (nothing activated) (2nd sample in the video at 8sec)
If you quickly open the trainer when the map is loaded and activate everything then close everything works (3rd sample in the video at 25sec)

This suggest its a timer that reads/write something when the map is loaded and it is not relevant to the cheatlist

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Nickerian wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:45 pm
Since i have made more progress in the game i add some info that may be useful for others.

Halo CE - works
Halo 2 - insta crash upon loading level.
Halo 3 - works
Halo 3 ODST - insta crash upon loading level.
Halo 4 - works

To use the trainer on Halo 2 and Halo 3 ODST.
1. Load the map
2. Do NOT pause the game
3. Open the trainer and activate your cheats
4. Close the trainer as soon as possible

Now if it does not crash within a minute it will work until you restart the game (mostly)

As for the creator.
Instantly crashes when you load the map (nothing activated) (First sample in the video)
If you open the trainer while the map is loaded it will crash after X amount of time (nothing activated) (2nd sample in the video at 8sec)
If you quickly open the trainer when the map is loaded and activate everything then close everything works (3rd sample in the video at 25sec)

This suggest its a timer that reads/write something when the map is loaded and it is not relevant to the cheatlist

I don't have these crashing issues my end and I haven't had anyone else report them... Are you on Steam or Windows store version? You may have to do some experimenting your end as it's not crashing for me.

rattay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rattay »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:49 pm
I can't reproduce it my end, there is an issue with the memory module I use which means if your running your operating system in another language it can cause issues when writing to float values because the program may use a dot . for the decimal but another language my use ' and so on. I was aware it could cause crashing which I managed to fix by just not writing the option if an error is detected. As for writing incorrect values I haven't come across that before, unfortunately Im probably not going to be able to do anything, you could try changing your OS language to English but may be more hassle then it's worth. There is a fix Im aware of but it's abit beyond me and not many people seem to have this issue.
Okay, it was nice to play with the toolbox but changing the language, nope. Then I'll have to create a mod myself with Assembly for infinite ammunition, plasma and grenades. I hate this garbage Game and these fascists at Microsoft with her stupid and boring Season updates! Scum Studio!