MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by TimFun13 »

IllusionistThe wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 pm
The tool no longer works
SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:18 am
PATCHED WAIT FOR UPDATE! ...
If only there was a way to know things before posting. But alas, just part of the mysteries of life I guess.

IllusionistThe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by IllusionistThe »

can u update it soon its my favourite tool

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

Hey SilentRunner. Just wanted to let you know how much I personally appreciate you continuing to work on this project. I'm sorry that there's so many impatient morons who can't read.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:39 am
Hey SilentRunner. Just wanted to let you know how much I personally appreciate you continuing to work on this project. I'm sorry that there's so many impatient morons who can't read.
Thanks for your kind words, It's been fun seeing Toolbox grow into what it is now, It just started as a concept when I was bored one day. As for people not reading we all have good and bad days I guess including me, Im not really having any fun working on Toolbox anymore and I have been too busy so not sure when I will be putting out an update. In the meantime I recommend checking out Dread's Halo tables there very good...

search.php?author_id=24896&sr=posts

Luceena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luceena »

Thanks for your kind words, It's been fun seeing Toolbox grow into what it is now, It just started as a concept when I was bored one day. As for people not reading we all have good and bad days I guess including me, Im not really having any fun working on Toolbox anymore and I have been too busy so not sure when I will be putting out an update. In the meantime I recommend checking out Dread's Halo tables there very good...

I'm very new here but I just wanted to say take your time, this tool looks like it needs a lot of time to fix and iron out. Get back to it only when you have the spare time and motivation to and just try to ignore the idiots that don't have patience or the brain to comprehend how much work it takes to make something like this.

I'll be keeping my eye here for an update since this modtool looks fantastic ;) , and thanks for showing us a bunch of tables from a different author that work for now! You're the man. 8-)

bluereaperx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluereaperx »

Just wanted to say that my brother and I have been enjoying your toolbox for the past month. It is the only mod that is capable of working in co-op campaign over LAN and it makes replaying the story mode much more enjoyable by messing around with all the mods. We were only able to complete Halo 2 before the latest patch. I know you probably have better things to do than fixing it but just wanted to let you know that there are people who love what you do.

Also, I couldn't find that donation link in the main post ;)

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

bluereaperx wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:29 am
Just wanted to say that my brother and I have been enjoying your toolbox for the past month. It is the only mod that is capable of working in co-op campaign over LAN and it makes replaying the story mode much more enjoyable by messing around with all the mods. We were only able to complete Halo 2 before the latest patch. I know you probably have better things to do than fixing it but just wanted to let you know that there are people who love what you do.

Also, I couldn't find that donation link in the main post ;)
Thanks for your feedback Im glad you enjoy using Toolbox. Heres a donation link - Paypal - [Link]

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

SilentRunner wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 pm
KotoriMeowkers wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:39 am

I understand. Doing real life stuff is way more important that goofing around on video games. Best wishes!

Blank-VII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blank-VII »

Anyone know of an alternative to this, specifically with a third person mode? I've been looking around for ages since Toolbox has been down, but Toolbox seems to be the only one with that option (or I'm a blind dumbass, you choose).

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

Blank-VII wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:56 pm
Anyone know of an alternative to this, specifically with a third person mode? I've been looking around for ages since Toolbox has been down, but Toolbox seems to be the only one with that option (or I'm a blind dumbass, you choose).
I don't know of any that even exist with the third-person option.

And even if I did know, I couldn't post the link to it since most of them get censored on this forum.

Gonk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gonk »

Blank-VII wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:56 pm
Dread_Pony_Roberts has tables for MCC on this site that feature third person on some of the games.

JENSEN21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JENSEN21 »

Ok, so I've downloaded this and the easy anti cheat as advised on another site.

Now I know it says patched wait for update but I'm just making sure I've got it set up right.

Took me a while but I found where I had to change it from steam to microsoft and it now says active at the bottom. A few comments say after activating so I'm assuming this is what everyone means by that.

With the EAC bypass I added all files in the zip to the EAC folder and renamed the files that are with the zip.

I am able to launch the game with mods enabled and nothing works which I expected but just to be sure is there anything I might have missed or set up wrong and how long do updates usually take.

Thanks all

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

JENSEN21 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 pm
Ok, so I've downloaded this and the easy anti cheat as advised on another site.

Now I know it says patched wait for update but I'm just making sure I've got it set up right.

Took me a while but I found where I had to change it from steam to microsoft and it now says active at the bottom. A few comments say after activating so I'm assuming this is what everyone means by that.

With the EAC bypass I added all files in the zip to the EAC folder and renamed the files that are with the zip.

I am able to launch the game with mods enabled and nothing works which I expected but just to be sure is there anything I might have missed or set up wrong and how long do updates usually take.

Thanks all
Toolbox no longer works Im taking a brake from the project....

JENSEN21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JENSEN21 »

ahh damn, well thanks for the reply. hope its up and running again one day, only just started playing on pc

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vickyiori »

Any plans to update it for latest update (Season 7)?