MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

Just out of curiosity I have several questions:

1. Do you ever plan to add damage hacks for all the games? (Multipliers OHK etc...)

2. How do you find these memory values for some of these hacks?

Previously I would use assembly++ and just change damage of my weapons and make my shields very tough but with your tool it seems like you are tapping into these tags for the game (albeit obviously through a different way) and was curious how you get your memory addresses.

Great tool and can't wait to see an update!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.6.5 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 pm

1. Do you ever plan to add damage hacks for all the games? (Multipliers OHK etc...)

Previously I would use assembly++ and just change damage of my weapons and make my shields very tough but with your tool it seems like you are tapping into these tags for the game (albeit obviously through a different way) and was curious how you get your memory addresses.

Damage hacks aren't really possible the way I code my features, I either do things through nopping code addresses or changing there bytes to get the desired affect. This means though it will affect anything tied to it ingame, so If I messed with the damage values it would give the enemy super damage too. Normal pointers aren't reliable for most stuff in Halo games, it's a simple way of doing things other then mapping out a game properly like Dread does for example in his cheat tables. It's because my knowledge is very basic and most people would probably consider it a bad way of doing it but I just make the tool for fun so that's how I do it...

I use the Assembly mod tool to help me find alot of them, for example if you find something that affects the guns auto aim you can see what accesses it in Cheat Engine. If you nopp or mess with that code address it should affect all guns that use auto aim.

Im not sure when I will be updating the tool mostly because my motivation to do so is low right now. I would recommend checking out Dread Pony Roberts cheat tables. He has most of the features my tool has but they work better just no fancy gui but his stuff works great.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24896 ... 6x_BUJSnG8

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

SilentRunner wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:16 pm
ThatBenderGuy wrote:

Damage hacks aren't really possible the way I code my features, I either do things through nopping code addresses or changing there bytes to get the desired affect. This means though it will affect anything tied to it ingame, so If I messed with the damage values it would give the enemy super damage too. Normal pointers aren't reliable for most stuff in Halo games, it's a simple way of doing things other then mapping out a game properly like Dread does for example in his cheat tables. It's because my knowledge is very basic and most people would probably consider it a bad way of doing it but I just make the tool for fun so that's how I do it...

I use the Assembly mod tool to help me find alot of them, for example if you find something that affects the guns auto aim you can see what accesses it in Cheat Engine. If you nopp or mess with that code address it should affect all guns that use auto aim.

Im not sure when I will be updating the tool mostly because my motivation to do so is low right now. I would recommend checking out Dread Pony Roberts cheat tables. He has most of the features my tool has but they work better just no fancy gui but his stuff works great.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24896 ... 6x_BUJSnG8
I see, thx man no worries. Take it easy man :mrgreen:

Also one more thing, what specifically affects auto aim? Would that be in the weapon tag or the projectile tag?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

ThatBenderGuy wrote:
I see, thx man no worries. Take it easy man :mrgreen:

Also one more thing, what specifically affects auto aim? Would that be in the weapon tag or the projectile tag?
It's in the weapon tag, auto aim angle and auto aim range. Snipers also have a check for auto aim only when scoped in....

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Update is out all games have been fixed, some features are disabled for now. With a huge update like this there will likely be some bugs please be patient and report them so I can fix them.

On the last patch I created a signature list for every game this allowed me to update things quicker then I expected!

dadog82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dadog82 »

i am so happy you came up with an update so fast,
Sadly the windows store version does not work.
It keeps on searching for the process (bottom left corner, yellow text) and can't detect it.

The thing i could see is that the exe file has been renamed, maybe that is the solution.

The process name is: MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping.exe

Of course the process is started with mod support / EAC disabled.

EDIT: I noticed a support request blunder and cleared up the description of the issue.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

dadog82 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:55 pm
i am so happy you came up with an update so fast,
Sadly the windows store version does not work.
It keeps on searching for the process (bottom left corner, yellow text) and can't detect it.

The thing i could see is that the exe file has been renamed, maybe that is the solution.

The process name is: MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping.exe

Of course the process is started with mod support / EAC disabled.

EDIT: I noticed a support request blunder and cleared up the description of the issue.
Im not sure what you mean in your edited part? if the process name of the windows store version has changed please let me know I can add it in as an option in the process picker. This field is also unlocked for scenarios like this, you can you manually type in a process name and it should save your entry for next time you launch Toolbox.

dadog82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dadog82 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 pm
Im not sure what you mean in your edited part? if the process name of the windows store version has changed please let me know I can add it in as an option in the process picker. This field is also unlocked for scenarios like this, you can you manually type in a process name and it should save your entry for next time you launch Toolbox.
Yeah that was the whole issue. I didnt know the field was unlocked. Awesome! I renamed the entry for the winstore version to

"MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping"

and was able to test it for Halo reach: Shield, Ammo, Rapid fire and Inf Grenades are working. :)

Thanks again fopr the awesome work and fast response! :mrgreen:

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

dadog82 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:06 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 pm
Yeah that was the whole issue. I didnt know the field was unlocked. Awesome! I renamed the entry for the winstore version to

"MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping"

and was able to test it for Halo reach: Shield, Ammo, Rapid fire and Inf Grenades are working. :)

Thanks again fopr the awesome work and fast response! :mrgreen:
No problem I will add this in the drop down for the next release which will re enable the flycam and skulls for Halo 2. Im assuming the process name has changed for everyone if anyone else can also confirm?

All my coding is done on the Steam version so I don't get test the winstore.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

New update is out, This fixs the Halo 2 flycam but skulls are still disabled for now, each game also got a big improvement to no recoil, it removes all of the screen shaking in some of the games. There's also a important crash fix for Halo 4 along with some additional changes/improvements.

Lastly anyone who would like to support this tool and my work I have included a donation link in the main post.

Thanks

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by lightsup55 »

I shouldn't be the only one but MCC (Steam) seems to crash every time when running the mem hacks for ODST. It doesn't matter what I turn on/off or if I even restart the mission.

FYI: There was another update to MCC as of April 28, 2021.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.7.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

lightsup55 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:55 am
I shouldn't be the only one but MCC (Steam) seems to crash every time when running the mem hacks for ODST. It doesn't matter what I turn on/off or if I even restart the mission.

FYI: There was another update to MCC as of April 28, 2021.
Yeah a new update broke everything :shock:

neonhacker1213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neonhacker1213 »

halo reach does not work for crap, crashes everytime.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

neonhacker1213 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:56 am
halo reach does not work for crap, crashes everytime.
Read the forum before posting then.....

IllusionistThe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IllusionistThe »

The tool no longer works