MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by SilentRunner »

zkitx wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:16 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:08 pm
Support has been added for ODST all the other titles have been patched. Currently I have no plans to update them Im tired of MCC in general so there may be a lack of updates from here on, it's been fun making this program for you all. ENJOY!
Would you be willing to post the source? I would be interested in updating it.
No plans to open source. Im not abandoning the project I was going to take a break for awhile I probably didn't make that clear. After the very positive response I received in all the places I post this tool It gave me the motivation I needed. So I have already worked on a few bits, more updates will be coming soon when I have time, hopefully by this weekend my schedule is abit hectic could be sooner...

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.1 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by vickyiori »

Thank you for updating to latest MCC build.

zkitx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by zkitx »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:37 am
zkitx wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:16 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:08 pm
Support has been added for ODST all the other titles have been patched. Currently I have no plans to update them Im tired of MCC in general so there may be a lack of updates from here on, it's been fun making this program for you all. ENJOY!
Would you be willing to post the source? I would be interested in updating it.
No plans to open source. Im not abandoning the project I was going to take a break for awhile I probably didn't make that clear. After the very positive response I received in all the places I post this tool It gave me the motivation I needed. So I have already worked on a few bits, more updates will be coming soon when I have time, hopefully by this weekend my schedule is abit hectic could be sooner...
Thank you for your response! Update when you can, I really appreciate your work!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.1 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

The update is out all games have been updated but skulls and a couple of greyed out options will be coming in a smaller update sometime soon.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.1 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by saltso »

I have the game up to date, i also run as administrator this tool, no difference, but the options on v2.1 i want to use are greyed out, unable to use and when i use them on v1.9.7 i get Fatal Error which makes the game crash, please fix the v2.1!
Everything was working fine on v1.9.7 until the game updated.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.1 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by SilentRunner »

saltso wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:18 pm
I have the game up to date, i also run as administrator this tool, no difference, but the options on v2.1 i want to use are greyed out, unable to use and when i use them on v1.9.7 i get Fatal Error which makes the game crash, please fix the v2.1!
Everything was working fine on v1.9.7 until the game updated.
They haven't been updated yet this will be coming in an update sometime soon.

Edit: this new update is out they are now back. Thanks to Dread Pony Roberts for helping

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.2 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by saltso »

@SilentRunner
Aha ok, thanks a lot, i thought this version was the new one ><

professorlicme8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.2 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by professorlicme8 »

Any idea if theres a new way to get this to work with challenges and achievements enabled in mod mode? Was patched when they added ODST.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

professorlicme8 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:23 am
Any idea if theres a new way to get this to work with challenges and achievements enabled in mod mode? Was patched when they added ODST.
Gotta use the EAC bypass as that is the only method now.

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

Is OP in the halo insider program? Can't wait to see this tool updated for H4

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm
Is OP in the halo insider program? Can't wait to see this tool updated for H4
Yes I will be supporting Halo 4 with as many as the same features as I can pull off. I won't be doing anything until the full Halo 4 release drops, when this happens everything will likely brake and need to be updated Halo 4 will be added and then I will work my way through the other titles updating them. It's a very lengthy process so no ETA when it drops....

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dru »

Thank you for your hard work, Looking forward to odst skulls and halo 4 when its on your list.

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

this works great but holy shit halo 3 is really acting up when using faster movement and shield. best way is to make ai unable to fire and no movement speed. On the final level the monitor became unkillable, on the hivemind i couldnt break the shield around cortana to free her. The scarabs are not taking any damage and if you try to damage the core after jumping on you have to throw a nunch of sticky granades in the corners beside the actual shield in front of the core because it also becomes undestroyable. The level where you have to jump down a vent at the end after arbiter kills the oracle also becomes uncompletable if you use faster movement, after you jump down the vent the cutscene will not trigger and you will be stuck there LOL. Worked well on CE and H2 for now. For LASO runs i recommend a combination of the fearless app and this tool tbh. Thats the only way i could finish halo 3 laso solo. It also works in anticheat mode with achievements if you put sunbeams dlls in the folder someone mentioned earlier in his thread.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

revorevo wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:43 pm
this works great but holy shit halo 3 is really acting up when using faster movement and shield. best way is to make ai unable to fire and no movement speed. On the final level the monitor became unkillable, on the hivemind i couldnt break the shield around cortana to free her. The scarabs are not taking any damage and if you try to damage the core after jumping on you have to throw a nunch of sticky granades in the corners beside the actual shield in front of the core because it also becomes undestroyable. The level where you have to jump down a vent at the end after arbiter kills the oracle also becomes uncompletable if you use faster movement, after you jump down the vent the cutscene will not trigger and you will be stuck there LOL. Worked well on CE and H2 for now. For LASO runs i recommend a combination of the fearless app and this tool tbh. Thats the only way i could finish halo 3 laso solo. It also works in anticheat mode with achievements if you put sunbeams dlls in the folder someone mentioned earlier in his thread.
Due to the way I code the features they can sometimes affect other AI characters or parts of the level. Generally it's worse on the newer titles as they are more complex. Shields and health are abit of a pain in Halo in most trainers they cause issues with some parts of the game. I think Dread Pony Roberts has got around some of the issues

realdead_man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdead_man »

Why is this SO hard to find???

steam://rungameid/976730/option0

DISABLE EASYANTICHEAT Master Chief
Disable Easy anticheat
turn off easy anti cheat
Halo CE 1 2 3 odst reach 4