MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:56 am
Achievement enabler only working on Steam version?
Im not aware of a way of doing it via command for the Window Store. SunBeam has a bypass here - viewtopic.php?t=12557

Not sure if it works with the Windows Store version as I don't have it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Rhark »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:56 am
Achievement enabler only working on Steam version?
Apparently if you use SunBeam's EAC dll modified files you can stick them in the Non-EAC folder for the Windows Store version and it'll work for the EAC-Enabled Windows Store version, if that makes sense :p

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Hey, I know you are working on bug fixes and whatnot, but I gotta ask, if you are planning on adding a one hit kill option towards enemies. Or rather are you planning on filling the table out more to match some of the cts for this game, like Dread Pony Roberts stuff?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 am
Hey, I know you are working on bug fixes and whatnot, but I gotta ask, if you are planning on adding a one hit kill option towards enemies. Or rather are you planning on filling the table out more to match some of the cts for this game, like Dread Pony Roberts stuff?
Dread uses Cheat Engine for his stuff which is very powerful and he is very good too. Im new to making cheats so my knowledge isn't as good there are many options I would like to add but I need deeper knowledge to get them to work, but if you have requests thats fine I will look into doing them. If you have a request please choose a preferred game and I will try and get it into that one first.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

silentrunner wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:46 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Dread uses Cheat Engine for his stuff which is very powerful and he is very good too. Im new to making cheats so my knowledge isn't as good there are many options I would like to add but I need deeper knowledge to get them to work, but if you have requests thats fine I will look into doing them. If you have a request please choose a preferred game and I will try and get it into that one first.
Oh damn sorry, I thought this was running through CE with some crazy programming/interface thing going on. I just like the one hit kill enemies he offers in the halo games, along with some other stuff, but you do you. I would rather getting work done that can be done and is done right rather than you rushing trying to do what we want and not knowing how to do it, or doing it poorly where you break something and lose your work or break your work you have done so far. I appreciate the work you have already done. Thanks for everything man, and hopefully you can keep up the awesome work.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:44 pm
silentrunner wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:46 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Oh damn sorry, I thought this was running through CE with some crazy programming/interface thing going on. I just like the one hit kill enemies he offers in the halo games, along with some other stuff, but you do you. I would rather getting work done that can be done and is done right rather than you rushing trying to do what we want and not knowing how to do it, or doing it poorly where you break something and lose your work or break your work you have done so far. I appreciate the work you have already done. Thanks for everything man, and hopefully you can keep up the awesome work.
Thanks for your feedback glad your enjoying it. I will look into one hit kill and see what I can find.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

LoneStrider as a temp solution till silent gets these things added to the toolbox, you can run both the toolbox and dreads cheat table together that way you can have things like one hit kills or any of the other stuff dread has that's not in the toolbox.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:56 pm
LoneStrider as a temp solution till silent gets these things added to the toolbox, you can run both the toolbox and dreads cheat table together that way you can have things like one hit kills or any of the other stuff dread has that's not in the toolbox.
Ah nice. I thought that wouldn't work, but I guess I shoulda tried it out first. Thanks for the tip.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

PureReality wrote:
Now that would be super deadly :shock:

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

silentrunner wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:45 pm
PureReality wrote:
Haha yes, it's actually pretty fun turning on the one hit kills in dreads table with the auto aim in your toolbox. Just seeing random enemies die or vehicles that enemies are driving explode from across the map from just shooting 1 shot near that vicinity xD

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:40 pm
silentrunner wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:45 pm
PureReality wrote:
Haha yes, it's actually pretty fun turning on the one hit kills in dreads table with the auto aim in your toolbox. Just seeing random enemies die or vehicles that enemies are driving explode from across the map from just shooting 1 shot near that vicinity xD
Well thanks to Dread I have just added in the Acrophobia Skull to Halo 3 so you can fly around in campaign and it works in multiplayer too if your on host.... Haven't tested off.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by LoneStrider »

So when you say bug fix, do you mean the inf. hp for things that aren't you getting inf. hp or is this some other stuff?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.3 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:33 pm
So when you say bug fix, do you mean the inf. hp for things that aren't you getting inf. hp or is this some other stuff?
No sorry this was for a crash being caused by one of the features. I don't have plans to change the health option at the moment still looking into if there is a better way.

joker1551
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joker1551 »

Trying to make a trainer, but I can’t seem to get halo2.dll to come up as a module in visual studios. Every time I debug it says halo2.dll is not in the module list. Do you mind helping me?

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

Quick question requires a quick answer.
Can "Skull" options be added to H:Reach and H3, just like H:CE and H2 ?