MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Kamuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.8- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Kamuh »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:59 pm
Well I almost threw in the towel on this update, I was encountering some weird bugs with crashing that took hours of bashing my head onto a desk and saying if I wasn't so stupid I would be able to fix this problem. But I believe.. I hope I have fixed the problem. It seems as if it was a timing issue, if you were having crashing before this may help but I can't say for sure. As always test and report bugs. New build is up ENJOY!
Nice man u did id. gratz to you! is there a way to get this for halo infinite campaign?

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.5.8- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Pugdeity120 »

Flood infection forms invincible unless exploding on you when infinite shields on in halo 2

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Pugdeity120 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:12 pm
Flood infection forms invincible unless exploding on you when infinite shields on in halo 2
It's a known issue written in the tool and in the main thread please check this before reporting problems. It would require a completely new way of doing the feature, Im not really working on Halo anymore I only come back to update for patches from time to time...

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

game crashes when playing reach with toolbox

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

as well as halo 4

hcskg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hcskg »

This works very well. Is it possible to set controls and camera movement for the camera controls instead of having to click the buttons on the window? And the "freeze game" checkbox in the camera tools don't seem to work.

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

Can you update toolbox for 4/11/2022 update?

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

Pugdeity120 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:09 pm
Can you update toolbox for 4/11/2022 update?
yes please, seems to cause a fatal error as soon as you tell it to start a campaign game or load one

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.6- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Toolbox has been updated for the latest patch, 100's of lines of code have been changed so expect some bugs, some features have been disabled for now. Please check the known issues list in the main thread before reporting bugs.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

hot damn and hallelujah

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:48 pm
Toolbox has been updated for the latest patch, 100's of lines of code have been changed so expect some bugs, some features have been disabled for now. Please check the known issues list in the main thread before reporting bugs.
Umm I dunno if Im screwing up something here... Ive run the mcc toolbox first and tried launching it after the app. launch it as 'run as admin' and not.
Im currently tryin to play halo CE and I load the mission and soon as I click the mouse for anything the game throws a fatal error and crashes to desktop. Load the game with the chosen things ticked and I can move around fine but as soon as I click the left mouse button for any reason it throws the fatal error and crashes.

This happens if I have the toolbox open or minimzied

I tried to load halo : reach with nothing selected at all on any tab and it loads super slow and at about 80% load it just kicks back to the main menu

the toolbox is detecting the exe and which game Im trying to load
playing via steam and yes Im selecting the 'anti-cheat off' version as I only want to play the campaigns. I have 0 mods installed

edit:
As an aside the toolbox DOES seem to be working as third person is one of the options I desperately need and I get to see the master chief's back as the camera does pull back for that. But click n crash

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:45 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:48 pm
Umm I dunno if Im screwing up something here... Ive run the mcc toolbox first and tried launching it after the app. launch it as 'run as admin' and not.
Im currently tryin to play halo CE and I load the mission and soon as I click the mouse for anything the game throws a fatal error and crashes to desktop. Load the game with the chosen things ticked and I can move around fine but as soon as I click the left mouse button for any reason it throws the fatal error and crashes.

This happens if I have the toolbox open or minimzied

I tried to load halo : reach with nothing selected at all on any tab and it loads super slow and at about 80% load it just kicks back to the main menu

the toolbox is detecting the exe and which game Im trying to load
playing via steam and yes Im selecting the 'anti-cheat off' version as I only want to play the campaigns. I have 0 mods installed

edit:
As an aside the toolbox DOES seem to be working as third person is one of the options I desperately need and I get to see the master chief's back as the camera does pull back for that. But click n crash
Halo CE should work now there was a very small typo in the bytes I was writing. Let me know....

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Halo CE should work now there was a very small typo in the bytes I was writing. Let me know....
YES IT DOES THANKS SO MUCH!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tyrranus wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:08 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 pm

YES IT DOES THANKS SO MUCH!
It seems just as I updated things another smaller patch dropped braking some of the other games. I will need to fix those too ODST and Halo 3 need some fixing again the other games may work haven't had time to test yet :/

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

halo CE seems to crash kinda randomly still but its still infinitely better than it was!