MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.7.6 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Your both wrong, just launch Toolbox from the folder it comes in and target the game process no idea what your doing lol. Toolbox no longer works anyway I haven't updated it for ages.

Ulysses king
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.7.6 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Ulysses king »

Thank you! I was able to follow your instructions up to the point of process location. I am not able to change the process location from C: to D:, reason unknown. The win64 file in C: seems to mirror D: drive, but the path to get there is different. When I run toolbox in ce I get fatal error. I am running windows store version in Xbox app.

Ulysses king
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ulysses king »

Thanks for clarifying! Do you have anything current that can assist me?

Rauldrac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rauldrac »

Will you be updating this any time soon? It's pretty cool and has lots of options.

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

I just wanted to update you that there is a new update out as of 7 December 2022. Version: 1.3065.0.0

[Link]

[Link]

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

You may want to read above where SilentRunner says he hasn't updated it in a while. No word of it going to be updated so maybe it's time to take the hint?

C4RL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C4RL »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:10 pm
Yeah latest patch broke things as expected. Im currently too busy with work and life to mess with Toolbox since in the UK being able to afford food and petrol is not a priority for our government :-)
Can people not understand this? They are currently BUSY.

sweatlord2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sweatlord2000 »

hey will this be getting an update any time soon please

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

sweatlord2000 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:31 am
hey will this be getting an update any time soon please
Read OP's latest update from September 2022.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Toolbox is back from the dead. Update is out ENJOY!

HolyMoose502
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by HolyMoose502 »

amazing work! you're a godsend

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Update: There is a problem at the moment causing the correct game module you are in to not be detected properly causing the features to not activate check it is detecting the correct game with the module label at the bottom of the menu. If you have any problems simply restarting Toolbox will fix the problem. You can type restart and hit enter in the console window. Im currently trying to work on a fix.

Edit: I have put out an update which should resolve the module detection issue, I say should since the problem was intermittent for me.

theoblau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.1 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by theoblau »

Hi,
i would like to use the MCC Toolbox but i just dont get it to work, if anyone could help me i would be very thankful.
The Toolbox itself is working and it matches the version-number of my installed game. On the bottom of the Toolbox-window it says "Game Process: Act". If i type "kill" in the console of the Toolbox it kills the game-process, so that is working and the game-process in the Toolbox-settings is correct. But in no one of the Halo-games it has any effect. I have the Steamversion of MCC and i started it without Anticheat, the Toolbox is running as admin. I also changed the system-language to english.
In the embedded video is shown how to start an AOB-scan, i tried that but i cant open the Toolbox when i am in the game, if i try to tab when the game is running i always switch to Windows. The tab does not bring the Toolbox window as overlay for the game (i type "Start AOB scan" in the console and hit enter. A window shows up "Please go to the main menu ingame, then press ok". I hit alt+tab and get into the game. I see the main menu of the game, no Toolbox. I hit alt+tab again and hit the OK-button in the window "Please got to the main menu...". The console only says "Scan completed", no more text under that).
Do i make a stupid mistake and dont get it?! It would be very kind if anyone could help me with that

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.1 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

theoblau wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:45 am
Hi,
i would like to use the MCC Toolbox but i just dont get it to work, if anyone could help me i would be very thankful.
The Toolbox itself is working and it matches the version-number of my installed game. On the bottom of the Toolbox-window it says "Game Process: Act". If i type "kill" in the console of the Toolbox it kills the game-process, so that is working and the game-process in the Toolbox-settings is correct. But in no one of the Halo-games it has any effect. I have the Steamversion of MCC and i started it without Anticheat, the Toolbox is running as admin. I also changed the system-language to english.
In the embedded video is shown how to start an AOB-scan, i tried that but i cant open the Toolbox when i am in the game, if i try to tab when the game is running i always switch to Windows. The tab does not bring the Toolbox window as overlay for the game (i type "Start AOB scan" in the console and hit enter. A window shows up "Please go to the main menu ingame, then press ok". I hit alt+tab and get into the game. I see the main menu of the game, no Toolbox. I hit alt+tab again and hit the OK-button in the window "Please got to the main menu...". The console only says "Scan completed", no more text under that).
Do i make a stupid mistake and dont get it?! It would be very kind if anyone could help me with that
If the game process label is not properly being set to "Active" none of the cheats will trigger there is a check that is performed in Toolbox to verify the game has been detected. When it shows as "Act" this usually occurs when there has been some kind of error when Toolbox was checking for the game process, usually if the game was not run in mod mode or you have moved files out of the Toolbox folder causing it to not function correctly, when you download Toolbox move the folder to your desktop and run the the .exe don't move any of the files into your Halo folder this is what people seem to do I have no idea why...

There is also a second label check which should display what game you are playing and if you are in the menu, if this is not showing or is not displaying the correct game you are in halo 2, halo 3 etc the cheats will not trigger correctly. Somethings you can try is restarting your PC and trying again, go into the console window of Toolbox and type restart and hit enter. Try starting Toolbox before you have run the game or after you have fully loaded into a game inside Halo MCC

Send me a screenshot of the console window in Toolbox so I can see if there are any errors.

tyronedavies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyronedavies »

July 2023 update broke the toolbox. Crashes when loading mission (Halo 2) and toolbox open. Crashes when starting toolbox mid game.