(OUTDATED) Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) Trainer +10

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(OUTDATED) Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) Trainer +10

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Decided to make a trainer out of my table, the table can be found here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10487).
GOG release can be found here ([Link])
Steam release can be found here

Here's the Trainer

-Health Lock

-Lock Ammo

-No Bullet Spread

-Rapid Fire (Locks ammo for convenience)

-Rapid Fire For Everyone (In case you want a bit of a challenge)

-Out Of Bounds (Now you can roam freely without the soft kill barrier)

-Flight (Space to raise and Ctrl to lower, also enables Out Of Bounds for convenience. I have also included a readme found under the flight script with instructions on how to rebind these controls. Flight does not work for droidekas)

-Victory Team 1

-Victory Team 2

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME)

I also included the original files used to make this trainer, in case anyone's curious.

The trainer password is "battlefront"

(UPDATE) Fixed the issue with Lock Ammo not preventing weapon overheat, this also means it can be used by Droidekas. Also changed the names of "Victory Empire/Seperatists" and "Victory Rebellion/Republic" to "Victory Team 1" and "Victory Team 2." This is because the teams seemed to be varried based on the map, so would have to be up to experimentation do figure out which team is which per a map.

(UPDATE) Fixed the 3rd person black screen issue when using Lock Ammo and Rapid Fire, you may now enjoy the HD textures of your character while your ammo never goes away.
Attachments
(Version 3) Battlefront Trainer.part1.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(4 MiB) Downloaded 478 times
(Version 3) Battlefront Trainer.part2.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 338 times
(Version 2) Battlefront Trainer.part1.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(4 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
(Version 2) Battlefront Trainer.part2.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
Battlefront Trainer.part1.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(3.91 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
Battlefront Trainer.part2.rar
Password battlefront
Combine both files
(3.78 MiB) Downloaded 125 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

TheOrangeMatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) Trainer +10

Post by TheOrangeMatty »

Hello, great job on this trainer!... I have been looking for a trainer for this game for ages now and none of them seemed to work with the Steam version but this one works great... well mostly anyway as there is a bug I encountered which seems to only happen in "Third Person View" for whatever reason... anyway the bug is that the screen goes completely black when firing a weapon whilst using either the "Lock Ammo" cheat and/or the "Rapid Fire" cheat... apart from that though everything else seems to work okay so I have no clue what the issue is there tbh... it would also be nice to have a "Unlimited Grenade" option and also a "No Cool Down On Weapon" option if possible but I don't know how hard it would be to do that so I understand if it can't be done.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Thank you. The dark screen issue seems to be some built in glitch or something with the game, I mainly had it in the early stages of the cheat when I was using pointerscans to separate the addresses. As long as it's confined to only third person for those cheats specifically, then it's good enough.

As for the grenades, the game is very funky about that for some reason. Each player/npc actually has two slots for each grenade type. It will be used from the first slot, and then it gets used up by the second one once the first one has no more grenades. So if you start out with 3 grenades, you will have 1 in the first slot and 2 in the second one. For extra confusion, one or both of them (I forget which) is depleted by 0.996 or something like that, though somewhere I did find number that subs the grenades and fixed it to a whole 1, but I forget where it was (some digging in the code could probably help to find it). The first slot is easier and more responsive to manipulate, but the second one is more delayed and annoying to deal with for some reason. Ideally, you would want to only work with the first slot and prevent it from draining. I forget why I didn't try doing that, could have been more of the dark screen, it was hard to separate it from the other npc's grenades, or I just got tired of dealing with it.

As for the no cool down, I don't think cooldown was brought into the series until the second game, please tell me what you are referring to. I can't promise that I will work on it soon, since cheating is a hobby and promises turn it into work.

TheOrangeMatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheOrangeMatty »

Thanks for the reply, that's a shame to hear about the black screen being unfixable in third person and it's really strange as well just because I remember using a trainer for this game years ago that also had a unlimited ammo cheat and it never seemed to have that bug... maybe something to do with the Steam/GOG version? I have no idea... as for the grenades yeah that sounds like a real ass to deal with and I totally understand if you're not able to get it to work. Oh and what I meant by the weapon cool down was for things like your pistol which overheat if you keep using them and then you have to wait a few seconds to be able to use them again... oh and that also applies to the turrets that can be found on some maps as well.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Oh ya, I remember the overheating now. It should already be included in the ammo lock, must have broken somehow during the later stages of my cheat making. Thank you for the heads up, I'll have to fix it sometime, though I can't promise when since I code best when I cheat at my leisure.

Appteryx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Appteryx »

I dont really understand why there are two files for this, which one is which? why couldn't of there been one file? Also this doesn't work for me, whenever the game is run through steam for me.. it just constantly says deactivated when i boot it up, mid-game.

TheOrangeMatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheOrangeMatty »

Appteryx wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:23 am
I dont really understand why there are two files for this, which one is which? why couldn't of there been one file? Also this doesn't work for me, whenever the game is run through steam for me.. it just constantly says deactivated when i boot it up, mid-game.
I had that problem of it not working as well and it keep saying deactivated... what fixed it for me was launching the game first and then once the game was booted I launched the Trainer and it now seemed to work in game and it was now saying activated instead... also you may need to switch to "First Person View" in game if you already haven't while activating them... as for why there is two files well I don't know about that but what I did was download both of them and then I opened "WinRAR" and then in "WinRAR" I highlighted both files and then I pressed the "Extract To A Folder" option and then it turned into one file and that was that.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The reason for the two files is to get around the file size limit on this site (the limit is about 5 mb or so). I would have preferred it to be a single file, but it's the best I could do. TheOrangeMatty has the solution for extracting, either WinRAR or 7zip could extract these files using this method.

Also, CE trainers need to launched after the game is running, since it does a one-time check once started up. I believe I could make it constantly check until the game launches, but my main concern is that it would inconsistent and confusing for some people (since some trainers could do it but those from other people and my older ones wouldn't be able to do this). If everyone wants it though, then I'd be willing to try it out.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Found the error with the oveaheating, all it takes is one line of code to ruin the bunch.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

It's now been updated and fixed, I hope y'all enjoy.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

If anyone's curious, the Activated/Deactivated sounds are from Space Station 13, specifically from TG Station's GitHub ([Link])

Appteryx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Appteryx »

TheOrangeMatty wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:04 pm
Appteryx wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:23 am
I had that problem of it not working as well and it keep saying deactivated... what fixed it for me was launching the game first and then once the game was booted I launched the Trainer and it now seemed to work in game and it was now saying activated instead... also you may need to switch to "First Person View" in game if you already haven't while activating them... as for why there is two files well I don't know about that but what I did was download both of them and then I opened "WinRAR" and then in "WinRAR" I highlighted both files and then I pressed the "Extract To A Folder" option and then it turned into one file and that was that.
Thanks so much mate, 1st person works just fine and thank you dreaded pony for the awesome trainer, is there going to be a fix for the 3rd person issue in the near future?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Took much digging, but I finally found the solution for the 3rd person black screen issue, I even managed to shave off some excess code in the process. I hope y'all enjoy.

TheOrangeMatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheOrangeMatty »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:33 pm
Took much digging, but I finally found the solution for the 3rd person black screen issue, I even managed to shave off some excess code in the process. I hope y'all enjoy.
Wow I wasn't expecting this to get fixed that quickly but thanks it works great now! :D

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Thank you, it was a bit easier than I originally thought, just took some thinking outside of the box and some extra searching for more code.